This only to point out the errors in this aircraft because I worked them in the past in the USAF. I work on a different air frame now. Many people wouldn't or don't notice the errors.
1. Why do the engines sound like old B-17 radial engines? The C-130 has 4 jet engines(T-56) that drives a propeller and 1 Apu system use to start the aircraft. When the engines are are running you only hear the props spinning.
2. Engine behaves like a radial engine. The propeller shudders back and forth as if it's being driving by pistons. If the prop stops spinning then it's DEAD, because the engine has stalled or flamed out. The engine won't re-start by itself because jet engine doesn't store engine like radial engines.
3. It's IMPOSSIBLE to start all four engines at once. The apu can only start one engine at a time. Hell we had to even turn the AC off so all air goes towards the engine when I use to run them. Once you get one engine start then you may use the bleed air from it to start another. All of this takes minutes to get done. You'll be dead in the game before the 2nd engine even starts let alone the apu starting up. Also the engine covers are always on adding to the time it takes to start the plane.
4. Take off distance is TOO short. It's not a light plane.
5. Where are the Chaffs and Flares or laser pods. Most C-130 in real life have at least the chaff and flares if not the laser pods. This aircraft should be able to diffend against missles.
6. Why is a helicopter keeping up with this plane? A single engine aircraft can't keep up with a 4 engine aircraft. Don't need to explain more.
7. I should be able to up and close the ramp door. I want to carry my cars in there for fun. Also this plane has more than one entry, it also has two paratroop doors on the left and right side.
8. The propwash should toss any cars and people that get behind it.
9. Believe it or not by the doors on the airframes are usually kept open for quick entry inside for maintainers and air crew. We only close them if bad weather is coming or other reasons.
10. All aircraft in the military have the wheels chocked with blocks of wood in front and behind the tires. (This take away the fun ingame)
I know 100% that R* won't fixed and least the simple things about the planes in the game but it was worth noting.