Quantcast

» «
Photo

Altruist's website decoded! (SPOILERS... I think...)

5 replies to this topic
ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by ryan6265123, 23 September 2013 - 12:27 AM.

I spent all day doing this, using a Morse code to english translator, and this is what I got.

"THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE. 

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION. 

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE. 

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. 

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN. 

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION 

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY 

ONE CAN NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY 

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAIN HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS. 

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM 

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN YOUTH. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN."

• pariah87, Kecin, billy-pilgrim and 2 others like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

its them naked people living in the mountains

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

I know. Just thought people should know that I've spent ALL day doing this for them.

• NikkoCharger likes this

steveb07
  • steveb07

StevE

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

I know. Just thought people should know that I've spent ALL day doing this for them.

for the naked people?

LucasEVille
  • LucasEVille

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

I hope they used their fingers only to tap out the morse code.

qkdefus
  • qkdefus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

thank you ryan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users