» «
Photo

Trick to blow cars up in seconds

13 replies to this topic
XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by XxSNPPROSHOTZz, 23 September 2013 - 01:16 AM.

Ok so I knew the fuel leaking from the car was a new feature added into GTA 5 and was driving around earlier today shooting some cops and 1 of them was leaking fuel which made me get thinking.. 

Anyway I was curious if there was a certain thing you had to do or place to shoot to create the leak and sure enough i found the spot after only 2 mins of testing. 

All you need to do is instead of shooting the engine like most people would assume is the best thing to do you need to shoot just in front of the rear wheels. see the image below for exact spot. 

After some more testing it seems you have to shoot that spot but on the left side of the car it may not work if you shoot that spot on the right side of the car

2uh9wk0.jpg

Shooting there causes the fuel leak and if you continue to shoot that area you will be able to instantly set alight the fuel causing the car to explode.

This has worked on 8 different cars ive tryed and worked every time, for best results be sure to shoot from the side exactly ive tryed to shoot while driving and it does work but it takes longer to hit the spot perfectly as you cant always be side on and you up higher while driving.

Go ahead and try it for your self im sure you will be blowing up cars left right and center knowing this. I was going to keep it to myself as it will be very helpful when the online comes out i assume but far to nice to keep it to myself.

Have fun! 

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:29 AM

Good find.

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

Good find.

Thanks its actually the same weak spot for cars on GTA 4 also another reason I ended up finding it on here also.

• Cygnus V likes this

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

Nice find, a rpg usually works too :D

Shaunr
  • Shaunr

Cooljunk Productions

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

pretty sure it's driver side only though

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

pretty sure it's driver side only though

It is, i did some more testing just after i posted and ye it turned out it was left side of the cars only

Shaunr
  • Shaunr

Cooljunk Productions

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

also if you shoot the stream as the car is driving away (can be a bit difficult) you can start a fire on the tank and the driver will stop and get out and moments later the car will explode.

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

also if you shoot the stream as the car is driving away (can be a bit difficult) you can start a fire on the tank and the driver will stop and get out and moments later the car will explode.

Yeah, Shooting that spot causes the leak so u can shoot it and make it leak then do whatever u want.. Who needs to buy that gas can to make them trails of gas when you can just use the car huh? lol well idk it can be fun and useful in a bunch of ways. 

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

I was about to say the same thing

Fisha695
  • Fisha695

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Was it Vice City or San Andreas where they introduced being able to shoot the gas cap and it made the car automatically explode? I wish they'd bring that back.

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

Was it Vice City or San Andreas where they introduced being able to shoot the gas cap and it made the car automatically explode? I wish they'd bring that back.

It was San Andreas i beleive i remember there was that 1 mission at the start with sweet teaching u to aim and he says to free aim and shoot it. And yeah it was nice being able to do that. Would suck online tho but tbh doing this is just as quick as shooting the cap as your shooting directly as the fuel tank. San

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

I was about to say the same thing

Yeah i feel like i should have put a different title for this post haha.. Like Car weak spot or something ah well 

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

that is pretty fun.  you guys ever try this driving down the freeway and shooting out a gas tank next to you going 55+mph ?

XxSNPPROSHOTZz
  • XxSNPPROSHOTZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

that is pretty fun.  you guys ever try this driving down the freeway and shooting out a gas tank next to you going 55+mph ?

Yeah its great fun especially when you are running from the cops and u can just take them out by it.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users