» «
Photo

Slightly Disappointed With GTA V

31 replies to this topic
Seanftd
  • Seanftd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by Seanftd, 03 October 2013 - 11:04 PM.

I definitely feel scammed and won't be supporting them ever again. If it was just a few mistakes/glitches I wouldn't care, but they've done away with/withheld so much fun stuff i don't beleive it's an accident.

I don't give a crap about story mode in any game, I just wanted freeplay, bikes, and fun driving, and it's honestly been TERRIBLE in those aspects.

There are way too many little basic/fun/intuitive things to say they "just overlooked" some stuff. Dirty business, trying to force people to their online services by making the game worse... It just seems disrespectful and arrogant.

I'd be happy if a few months from now they sent us all beta-tester packages with an actual completed game though...

Dont give up on them yet, R* have always come through with great games and i can see them bringing in more stuff todo with a dlc at some point.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

which means nothing to people who don't want anything to do with the online services...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users