Seriously, this is even worse than IV.
- The physics engine is worse, I thought it was perfectly realistic in IV.
- If you stay in an area for too long standing still it goes empty and noone comes through. I'm currently standing in downtown and there's one car driving past every 30 seconds.
- Can't buy from food stores, hot dog stands etc.
- Weapon customization isn't as extensive as i'd thought. I was hoping for multiple silencers etc. (the better the silencer, the less damage reduction).
- I seem to be seeing the same 5-10 cars in each big part of the map.
- Lack of enterable buildings.
- Can't wheelie any motorcyles or push bikes.
- Shooting while driving is a nightmare. It is damn near impossible to hit something with a single shot even if they are stationary. You have to just unload your weapon and hone in on the target. Sucks
- The police are OP, and you die from like one shot.
From the previews, the game seemed simply amazing and full of features. Now it looks like Rockstar made an empty shell of a game with DLC that they will sell for the features that we should've had at launch.
I totally agree with your points but I don't think it is the worst game.
I really disagree with people calling it a 'masterpiece' though and It certainly isn't a 10/10 game.
I studied the art of Video Game design at uni and notice a lot of imperfections in textures, aliasing, pop-in etc, things that should definitely affected the overall score, seems that just because it bears the GTA brand people are quick to jump on the Rockstar are gods wagon. A lot of posters are slamming people for preferring GTA IV's features and gameplay over the new entry and claiming that IV sucks really bad and that GTA V is the greatest thing ever but they were probably the ones who gave GTA IV 10/10 after release.
Like I said, I do really like the game but the OP makes some good points, There are also features that were present in the game-play trailers that haven't made the cut. For this I would of marked GTA V down a few points.
You do realize this is an extremely detailed and massive world running on hardware that is 7-8 years old, right? Hopefully they will come out with PS4, PC, and Xbox One versions that smooth over these minor technical imperfections, but for me, they are not enough to detract from the fun and beauty of the game.