» «
Photo

This is the worst GTA game yet

176 replies to this topic
Ragnarok635
  • Ragnarok635

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by Ragnarok635, 20 October 2013 - 04:25 AM.

so bad, just wait for the pc version lol

• Vic 2.0 likes this

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Completely disagree, I'm loving every second. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• Azazel, IMr_SmithI, toasty030 and 4 others like this

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Lol, no.

• toasty030 likes this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Sucks to be you, one of the 12 people in the entire world who can't enjoy this masterpiece. 

• deyessorc, JoeB, Nice Try Guvnah and 2 others like this

TechNoir87
  • TechNoir87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Disagree, this is by far the best GTA game so far, GTA V just isn't for you bro, too bad.

• toasty030, ten-a-penny and swagbucks like this

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Well... Good for you.

Cd90
  • Cd90

Wut u wunt boiiii

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

wut? dus gum us du bust. u duc munhur. du u hus u bruuun???????

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

He just said 4 had realistic physics troll thread confirmed
  • xinferio, hywelkidd, TJGM and 1 other like this

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Bet he is playing GTA 5 right now.

• ten-a-penny likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 22 September 2013 - 10:54 PM.

Is there any food at all in the game? Is it just soda and health packs to restore health?

Edit- nevermind, just remembered buying snacks before robbing the kip! :)

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

Seriously, this is even worse than IV.

• The physics engine is worse, I thought it was perfectly realistic in IV.
  • If you stay in an area for too long standing still it goes empty and noone comes through. I'm currently standing in downtown and there's one car driving past every 30 seconds.
  • Can't buy from food stores, hot dog stands etc.
  • Weapon customization isn't as extensive as i'd thought. I was hoping for multiple silencers etc. (the better the silencer, the less damage reduction).
  • I seem to be seeing the same 5-10 cars in each big part of the map.
  • Lack of enterable buildings.
  • Can't wheelie any motorcyles or push bikes.
  • Shooting while driving is a nightmare. It is damn near impossible to hit something with a single shot even if they are stationary. You have to just unload your weapon and hone in on the target. Sucks
  • The police are OP, and you die from like one shot.

From the previews, the game seemed simply amazing and full of features. Now it looks like Rockstar made an empty shell of a game with DLC that they will sell for the features that we should've had at launch.

I dont agree that its the worst GTA, but I agree with all of the points you brought up minus point #2 as I have not experienced it. Those who disregard all of them are just blinded by fanboyism. 

• 1000BHP likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sounds like a bitter pc gamer.

This is the best gta game I played
  • Geweelt likes this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 22 September 2013 - 10:58 PM.

1. Realistic does not equal better .

2. Never experienced this. Keep in mind traffic and peds are subject to the current in-game time. 

3. Oh well. Doesn't break the game.

4. You thought it would be extensive, that's the problem.

5. This is a problem in just about every GTA game that is not easy at all to fix.

6. Doesn't break the game. I really don't see how important this is, the existing interiors already do a good job at their purpose.

7. I can do it just fine. Increased driving skill actually makes it easier to perform them.

8. This is one thing I can agree with, but you get used to it eventually.

9. I'd argue they are UP, with how much money you get towards the end there's nothing stopping you from buying every weapon in the game and constantly refilling armor, or camping a single choke point. If you're getting killed by them constantly to the point where you call them OP, you're doing something wrong. Cops are also much easier to evade than IV was once you know you're way around the map.

• Geweelt, IMr_SmithI and Markowins like this

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

It's not the worst but all of those points are true
  • GeneticallyDifferent likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Too many people complained on the too realistic driving and physics of IV, so they changed it for GTA V.

Alex Magana
  • Alex Magana

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

I disagree, =) this is the best game ever!!

Here's my on opinion between gta games:

1. When GTA 3 released, i was bit amazing that was cool game.

Now, i borred that game so much!!

2. When GTA VC released, i said i hope this is not like GTA 3, well it was good game but the bad thing is that (player was dying in water).And i said that the game is so OLD and passed.

3. When GTA SA released, i was happy cuz that game rocks.4. But when i saw GTA IV released, i said f*ck GTA SA it's too old and passed!

5. GTA V released, i realized i had good times with GTA 3/GTA VC/GTA SA/GTA IV is too old and passed, cuz GTA V rocks now and billion players are playing now that game and they are happy!!That's my opinion!!

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by ZeeKid2k10, 22 September 2013 - 11:01 PM.

*Rockstar was receiving numerous complaints about GTA4 driving so they change to it to make it feel more responsive and tight People like you.

GTA5 is mix of GTA4 and Midnight Club driving/physics.

• Geweelt likes this

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

the physics engine in GTA IV is not realistic, when i walk into someone in real life i dont stumble 10 yards then fall over. 

• Geweelt and ten-a-penny like this

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

How on earth does those things make this the worst one yet? You do realize you sound like a complete prick. There are many faults, but overall it's a f*cking masterpiece.

• Geweelt and IMr_SmithI like this

DuplexHousing
  • DuplexHousing

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by DuplexHousing, 24 September 2013 - 05:57 AM.

This mind-boggling thing is that not only is it clearly the best GTA yet, it is so by several orders of magnitude. The best writing, the best graphics, the most inventive missions, the most fully-realized city, the tightest gameplay, and soon to have the most robust online game. There's even cars with horrible corning and goofy suspension for those that just can get enough of IV's wobbly power-sliding. There are areas that could still be improved, but as a whole this game is a massive achievement.

• topdownshooter likes this

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

So sliding all over the place when taking a corner at about 40 Mph is realistic ? You must be a sh*t driver in rl plus when did the words realistic ever come out of rockstars mouth ? NEVER also you think pulling of multiple heists and still walking around the same city is realistic ? You would be the most wanted person in America, want realism go play sims, want fun play gta v, the game us perfect your expectations where to high best gta for me by far your opinions are incorrect
And I hope rockstar keep everything that pisses you off for the gtas to come because you expect the greatest game of all time that's got everything that YOU want and is ahead if what's capable of current gen hardware, your a f*cking retard
  • Todmcfly likes this

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Nah not worse than IV not for me anyway. The only thing that stands out for IV other than the obvious graphics improvement and the new engine was the story. V story is the best by miles. IV was good V better.

It is my favourite GTA now, the game isn't perfect there is many areas some the OP pointed out that I would have liked improving.

Not my favourite game comes very close though.

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

I build war machines for the greatest nation

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hey OP eat a bag of dicks. This game is amazing. f*cking kids these days.

• Geweelt and IMr_SmithI like this

Todmcfly
  • Todmcfly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

Haha I just find it funny that he's so upset or can't buy a hotdog that he now believes this is the worst GTA ever..... Haha how can that even factor into your decision

CJPNE
  • CJPNE

Thug

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by 9 Star, 22 September 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Not sure what you mean about the in-car shooting. I've found it much more enjoyable than 4's. 

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

• If you stay in an area for too long standing still it goes empty and noone comes through. I'm currently standing in downtown and there's one car driving past every 30 seconds.
  • Weapon customization isn't as extensive as i'd thought. I was hoping for multiple silencers etc. (the better the silencer, the less damage reduction).
  • Shooting while driving is a nightmare. It is damn near impossible to hit something with a single shot even if they are stationary. You have to just unload your weapon and hone in on the target. Sucks

From the previews, the game seemed simply amazing and full of features. Now it looks like Rockstar made an empty shell of a game with DLC that they will sell for the features that we should've had at launch.

Most of these make you sound like someone who has no idea what he doing.

You can wheelie with bikes.

The physics are OK, so is the number of peds/cars on the streets.

Shooting while driving is tricky but possible.

Police are not OP, the detection system however is.

• Geweelt likes this

Rese The Beast
  • Rese The Beast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

The F did I just read?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

a) If you thought GTA:IV was realistic, you need to get out more. It was harder/slower and some people loved that (which is cool) but realism is not a word you should use to describe it. I will say the damage was more severe compared to this title, in this one you do get off pretty easy.

b) why would you want to stand still for ages and watch things go by anyway?

c) there are some places, but yes it's been reduced

d) it's more extensive than it's ever been - you have some strange expectations

e) just like every other GTA, and this is also to do with the wealth class you're in, a Ferrari in the ghetto is retarded

f) Yes there isn't a huge amount of enterable buildings, but that's not really a big deal, I barely visited any in GTA:IV

g) Have you tried pulling back on the sticks? I've done a big stoppie but haven't tried a wheelie.

h) it's the same as other GTA"s I've ever played - do you need auto aim or something?

i) oh so now realism isn't fun? Don't stand in front of the cops while they shoot rounds in to your face, be smarter about your evasion so you don't end up in a stupid situation.

Some of your points of valid, but for the most part you're being a total sook about a few details instead of looking at all the awesome improvements, additions, and things you can do. Please either try to enjoy the good parts or return the game, and go buy something else to moan about.

• jamieleng, Geweelt, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

I read to wheelie on bikes, lean forward first and then back. Almost seems more realistic.

GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

I don't understand how anyone could not like this game.. I just do not get it. 

• Geweelt, TakinThyBacon, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users