Photo

Thank You Rock Star

3 replies to this topic
lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

I just wanted to take a second to let the Rock Star team know that they did a fantastic, stand up job on this game. Going through the forums I see a lot of comlaining in regards to cars disappearing or money missing etc. I also understand the need for feedback, as if something is amiss, it can then be corrected. However with that being said, I have seen a lot of underappreciation for the years of hard work that went into this Great game. I personally wanted to express my gratitude for a wonderful experience, and can't wait for the online version to go live October 1st.

So please never let the a$$-holes of the world get you down.

Best Game *****

• Bradeo likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

I wish I could see more of these threads and I share your gratitude. I for one have never felt let down by any of Rockstar's games, especially the GTA series.

Excellent work Rockstar, thanks!

• lilpokerface likes this

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Rock Star puts the Rock in my world!!

Thor Shreddington
  • Thor Shreddington

Commander, San Andreas State Troopers lawenforcementroleplay.com

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I just wanted to take a second to let the Rock Star team know that they did a fantastic, stand up job on this game. Going through the forums I see a lot of comlaining in regards to cars disappearing or money missing etc. I also understand the need for feedback, as if something is amiss, it can then be corrected. However with that being said, I have seen a lot of underappreciation for the years of hard work that went into this Great game. I personally wanted to express my gratitude for a wonderful experience, and can't wait for the online version to go live October 1st.
So please never let the a$$-holes of the world get you down.
Best Game *****

I agree 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users