Photo

Stupid Cops

7 replies to this topic
xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by Gst0395, 22 September 2013 - 10:13 PM.

I don't know if any of you have given GTA IV another play since playing GTA V, but have anyone realised at this point just how fat and stupid the cops are? I mean, the LSPD in GTA V don't mess around. Even with the best weapons and armour, I cannot survive more than 5 minutes in a single spot. The LCPD in GTA IV however are stupid as hell in comparison. They can barely shoot straight nor can they keep up with you in pursuit. There have been times where I've just spent minutes gunning down dozens of these idiots without having to take cover, even with no armour.

Sure, they seemed hard at first, but compare them to the cops in GTA V and you'll see what I mean. Even the NOOSE don't know that much what they're doing. The FIB are probably a bigger threat because of their accuracy. Other than that though, standing up to police in this game seems pretty easy once you get fully used to the shooting mechanics. This is not a complaint, just a thought. I'm okay with the fact they made cops more of a threat in GTA V, it makes police chases more intense. I wish you could feel a bit more unstoppable though.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

V should've had a mix between these two. Challenging but still fun. But LSPD is just frustrating in every single way.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

LCPD's tactics weren't bad. They'd climb opposite roofs to get a shot at you.

Mr.Moffat
  • Mr.Moffat

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

They completely failed on the car chases, which was a huge let down for me, V's wanted system is miles better, they can actually chase you, the helicopter is now a proper threat, and they flank you even better in V than in IV.

Hope R* don't dumb down the police to IV's level again, because I've seen way to many people in the V section crying over how hard they are.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Lol, they couldn't even follow the player through some stairs inside an apartment building.

It's funny how everyone complained about how dumb were GTA IV cops and now they whine about how smart are the ones of GTA V. Though, after watching some footage, maybe I'd have to agree that the ones in V are sorta annoying...

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Lol, they couldn't even follow the player through some stairs inside an apartment building.

It's funny how everyone complained about how dumb were GTA IV cops and now they whine about how smart are the ones of GTA V. Though, after watching some footage, maybe I'd have to agree that the ones in V are sorta annoying...

Lol, at least in IV they were smart enough to climb stairs. They were also most lethal in close quarters. With super reaction speed and narrow hallways/stairs, every bullet was going to hit you no matter how innacurate they can be.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Cops in IV are still pain in the ass. Crazy how an innocent thing such as fist fighting, car theft or drunk driving can lead to four stars or more and an hour long chase.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Gst0395, 30 September 2013 - 08:08 PM.

V should've had a mix between these two. Challenging but still fun. But LSPD is just frustrating in every single way.

Yeah, I think they went a bit over the top with the difficulty, but at least they actually know what they're doing. You can still survive for a good amount of time by taking cover, hitching trains, driving around or using Trevor to go on a PCP rampage on them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users