» «
Photo

Replaying Lesters Assassinations

3 replies to this topic
ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by ajma420, 22 September 2013 - 10:55 PM.

So, I completed all 6 missions and made around 3 mil for Franklin, but I wanted to know, if you replay the missions via the start menu, does it affect the stock prices again? If so, that would be an easy way to make lots of money as reinvesting would make exponentially more money each time. I retried one mission, but it was BAWSAQ based and BAWSAQ was down so I coudn't test it.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

I was also thinking about this when I first saw how much the Golf Course costed. That 150$ million price would be 3/4 for the spend 200$ million acheevo/trophy.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

I tried this, and it doesn't work. I've completed all assassination missions and the main story, so i thought i would replay them, invest my 30million into the stocks and make a fortune, but when the mission loaded i had 74 dollars. I'm guessing it sets your money back to whatever you had at the time, or a random small amount.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I tried this, and it doesn't work. I've completed all assassination missions and the main story, so i thought i would replay them, invest my 30million into the stocks and make a fortune, but when the mission loaded i had 74 dollars. I'm guessing it sets your money back to whatever you had at the time, or a random small amount.

Yea I tried it again and it didn't give me enough money to buy 1 share. Does replaying the heists give money because that may even be easier?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users