Quantcast

» «
Photo

grove street exploration

11 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

ok im sure yall have explored the grove abit but have you found anything that might explain what happened to carl or sweet? i found a bike behind cj house and a letter part. and a destroyed van. thats all i could find have yall seen anything else?

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

who the f*ck cares?

Oceaniic
  • Oceaniic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

who the f*ck cares?

You're an asshole. I care
  • eddierock likes this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 22 September 2013 - 10:17 PM.

Grove Street isn't really anything special other than taking place in one mission. I think Rockstar really just added it to shut the San Andreas fans up. It doesn't relate to San Andreas anyway as the two games are in different universes. But it is awesome to see how different it is compared to the 3D era. 

• theGTAking101 likes this

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:09 PM Edited by Zroovy, 22 September 2013 - 10:09 PM.

who the f*ck cares?

Go away you f*cker

I don't have find nothing for now

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

yea it was just a question if you dont like it then gtfo some people like grove street.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Everytime I try to explore Grove Street, the ballas start yelling "eastside ballas" at me and then kill me  :lol:

Gangs in this game are even more dangerous than in San Andreas.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

Grove Street is really anything special other than taking place in one mission. I think Rockstar really just added it to shut the San Andreas fans up. It doesn't relate to San Andreas anyway as the two games are in different universes. But it is awesome to see how different it is compared to the 3D era. 

They added it as an Easter egg just like the Park in IV. It looks a lot like the park you meet that bent Cop in 3.

Anyway not explored it but love that mission and the convo between Lamar and Frank nice shout out to SA.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

I ain't going away. Don't you know the meaning of different universes? CJ is NOT coming back at ALL. Deal with it. Stop spaming that nostalgia all over.

CJ got hitted by a train and died, but a glitch prevented him for respawning at the nearest hospital. Sweet got depressed and joined the epsiolinism cult. He sacrificed his penis in a ritual to the God of f*cktardism and then ascended to heaven sorta like Jesus. ALL CONFIRMED IN A IN GAME EASTER EGG.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Just posted in the OTHER Grove street thread.

I agree the hanger is better. For me, Grove street is the first thing I saw, and every time I start a new game (I end up buying another copy every 2 years) it's the first place I see again. For that reason it is home.

That being said, I do not have the obsession with Grove Street. I think it's cool that it's in the game, and I would love to see some easter eggs or other connections. If CJs house was in shambles, that would be awesome. I think they should have done that, as a way to move on or what not.

Most Grove Street threads I do not click on, and I do not have any big plans to go there.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

lol ok i didnt say cj was in the game. i asked if anybody found something refrencing him. and if you know what happend to them show me proof. and stop making up random crap. and im not even a cj fanboy im a niko and trevor fanboy. but i liked the nastalga and wonderd what people found. so for the last time gtfo

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by CloudHigh, 22 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

I ain't going away. Don't you know the meaning of different universes? CJ is NOT coming back at ALL. Deal with it. Stop spaming that nostalgia all over.
CJ got hitted by a train and died, but a glitch prevented him for respawning at the nearest hospital. Sweet got depressed and joined the epsiolinism cult. He sacrificed his penis in a ritual to the God of f*cktardism and then ascended to heaven sorta like Jesus. ALL CONFIRMED IN A IN GAME EASTER EGG.

Pic or vid of Easter egg or Gtfo nukka. Plus he asked for any reference of CJ or the old Grove, not is CJ in the game. f*cking learn to read cum dumpster, before you act like a little bitch about something that wasn't asked.

The retards on this forum is crazy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users