Photo

Cops are far too psychic

36 replies to this topic
Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

ehh they need to tweek the mechanic...But just a moment ago I was able to get  out of sight of the cops...swim across from one dock to another...get out of sight of two helicopters...jack a car just as four cop cars (including swat) showed up just around the trailer. I get in the car and drive right through them..Search cones and all. I then navigate my way out of the massive search grid by keeping a low profile and not causing anyone to call the cops on me.

4 Stars...Avoided like a Pro.

I don't have any complaints about the cop system when you're trying to evade them, besides the fact that they like to spawn pretty close in front of you.  I just don't like how quickly, easily and randomly they seem to be alerted.  But the police chases and escaping are always fun.  Except when the guy in the chopper has spot on aim and you're in a fairly slower car.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by sultangris, 25 September 2013 - 12:36 AM.

the police really suck in this game.  on the one hand they are super easy to get away from if you have enough room and lots of corners and places to get out of their line of sight but on the other hand they spawn too fast, too close and have too high of accuracy and they start shooting you on one star so you dont have much time to mess around.    They always spawn in front of you on the road you are on, THOSE BASTARDS,  so once I get away from them and the little blue cones start looking for me if street choices are limited I get on a street with none in front of me and I turn around and drive in reverse, they never find me then, haha!  Still I would prefer their response time to be longer and their accuracy lower so we can shoot it out with them and live more than 2 minutes or get in a car and drive away without the two helicopters instantly killing you, take away a lot of why the previous games were so much fun in my opinion.

Interestingly enough though i think my save file got corrupt somehow and now I can carjack as many people on a crowded street as i want an no one ever calls the cops.  but if i just walk around doing nothing and go stand by someone they either instantly call the cops or try to kill me.  and when driving around the cops are always chasing the car behind me ramming the crap out of it and having a shootout with the driver, lol!  If i restart the game it works normal for a few minutes and then these things start happening all over again. 

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

The way the cops act it's like Rockstar doesn't want you to even do it's namesake of grand theft auto... Sad how in GTA 4 I could have a stand off with cops for 15 minutes. In GTA 5 it's a stand off of 5 minutes before a stray bullet hits me in the head killing me.... Takes away the fun.

• matajuegos01 likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

The way the cops act it's like Rockstar doesn't want you to even do it's namesake of grand theft auto... Sad how in GTA 4 I could have a stand off with cops for 15 minutes. In GTA 5 it's a stand off of 5 minutes before a stray bullet hits me in the head killing me.... Takes away the fun.

I agree, after the story missions are over the massive open map is worthless where in every game before it was like one huge playground and you had lots of fun just fighting people.  sure its super easy to outrun the cops and escape, but if you start shooting it out with them they are just too many and too good and kill you so fast its nowhere near the fun of previous games.

Okiri
  • Okiri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Only thing i hate is the ability to know you killed someone in a desert. And people calling the cops on you because you walked right beside them

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by sultangris, 25 September 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Only thing i hate is the ability to know you killed someone in a desert. And people calling the cops on you because you walked right beside them

I thought people calling the cops for being near them was a bug, it didnt used to happen and it doesnt happen when i first start playing but read the second paragraph of my post above, lol, crazy it happens to you too.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

You should see my rant about this lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users