Photo

Trevor's Heist Mission

5 replies to this topic
dbenzz
  • dbenzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

This may be an extremely stupid question, but I'm stuck.  I had previously stolen the submarine and just completed stealing and dropping off the cargobob.  Like the idiot I am, I ran to get a drink without pressing pause.  During this time, it seems I have missed Wade's call.  I did a few other side missions expecting him to call back, but no luck.  Did I screw up the start of this mission and is there anything I can do to kickstart the heist?  

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Call him?

dbenzz
  • dbenzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

Call him?

That was the first thing I tried and no luck.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

I think most, if not all, story calls are answered, regardless of actively pressing the button.

If you're able to move on to other missions, the one you did should be done (think - the quest markers all disappear when you're actively in a mission).

simosmith
  • simosmith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

I have the exact same problem. But I did get a phone call from Wade after stealing the submarine (which triggers the mission to continue) but my little brother accidentally rejected the call and now he won't call me back and therefore I'm stuck as well as you.. :/ Let me know if you find a solution

Alter Ego
  • Alter Ego

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

I have the exact same problem. But I did get a phone call from Wade after stealing the submarine (which triggers the mission to continue) but my little brother accidentally rejected the call and now he won't call me back and therefore I'm stuck as well as you.. :/ Let me know if you find a solution

I believe you can fix this by doing the B and M missions with Michael first, that way the heist will start after completing the missions with Michael.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users