Photo

Cinema friend activity?

5 replies to this topic
quatro32
  • quatro32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hello guys, one of the last things I need for 100% game completition is going to the cinema with a friend. But every time I go and hang out with a friend, even Amanda, I can't choose to go to the cinema. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

JustChris_
  • JustChris_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Got the same problem, with Cinema and Golf. Have you managed to find a way of doing them yet?

Hamsterbaffle
  • Hamsterbaffle

Princeps

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Movie theaters close some time during the night and don't reopen until morning. Try an afternoon matinee.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yes, there are specific times when cinemas are open (they're not open 24/7 in real life either... are they?). I have done it with Michael and Franklin... watched Meltdown. I rate that movie 5/5. It deserves an Oscar.

• baskerwil likes this

JustChris_
  • JustChris_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

I made sure the cinema was open before I made the call, but it disappears on the map once you pick them up. Michael and Franklin's phones have always been 'busy' after I've completed the story so I can't do it with them. Pretty stuck for options.

JustChris_
  • JustChris_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Managed to find a way, you can't take Amanda to the Cinema, but as Michael you can take Jimmy. Thank god for that, thought I was going to have to start again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users