Photo

Lester Mission

23 replies to this topic
sonic6231
  • sonic6231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys, i'm new here(forget about my name this is an old account) I finished the mission The ballad of Rocco, I don't have any other main mission with another character, when I go to the Lester Factory I can't enter because the door don't open when I walk in. Please help :( and sorry for my bad english.

• samofsand likes this

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

I had a same problem also, Anyone can help? What's wrong?
  • samofsand likes this

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

Just rounding rounding...I'm stuck here.. Any advice please
  • koozoo likes this

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

I,m having the same problem Domonaged..the janitor got spooked when I was following him with Lester, "mission failed".. Tried to enter Lesters place but won't let me in! No missions for any of players except fo the "?" Ones.. Even went back to a Saved game just before the L mission but it still won't let me enter! Bummer! Surely someone else has had this problem?
  • samofsand likes this

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

Rockstar pls make dis fix
  • samofsand likes this

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

Tried everything now.. I think I was 53 or 57% thru game.. Deleted the game now and starting over! This really Sucks. Its a shame because the game/story is great, was really enjoying it up to that point.. Come on, surely someones having same problem?
  • samofsand likes this

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

This is on rockstar support page!

Doors to Lesters Garment Factory locked in the Agency Heist in GTA V

Rockstar Games ?

September 17, 2013 02:28

Question: During the Agency Heist, the doors to Lesters Garment Factory are locked. How can I proceed?

Answer: This issue may occur if you fail the mission and choose not to retry the Agency Heist Setup.  We recommend loading a previous save.  If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information about a permanent fix for this issue, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

I did press the cancel button instead of retry.. But as mentioned above, I went to a "previous save" but that didn't work so? Anyway started the game from the start now which is fine, least this way I,ll be able to make the most from the stock market! Hope this help you out?

zico291
  • zico291

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

My friend has the same problem, and he doesn't really want to start the game again. Let's try and keep this on the front page.

He has tried:

Loading a previous save

Mowing the door down in a car

Blowing the door up using stick bombs

Replaying "The Ballad Of Rocco" from Replay Mission menu

• koozoo and samofsand like this

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yep, tried exac same thing. Tried loading 3 previous games.. No luck. Bugger! Restart seems the only remedy.
  • samofsand likes this

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

I restart from my 40% game progress,, lets see, but i still kept my save game from this bug problem

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Let us know Domonaged, as I said tried mine from from a saved game of about 47% but when I got to the same bit it still wouldn't let me enter Lesters place! Anyway Good luck and let us know?

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Did u restart from begining? How is it?

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Yes, I started from the start, been busy, so only up to 28% at the moment..will let you know..

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Domonaged, how did you get on with starting again from 40% saved game? Were you able to enter Lester place yet?

kckballer
  • kckballer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

I just ran into this problem.. I barely have enough times to play games and from the look of it.. I am going to have to restart my whole entire Story over? -_-

Looks like ill just be waiting for the online to kick in sadly:(

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

Have you got a earlier saved game kckballer? Try that, its not as bad staring again actually, its like you,ve got a "heads up" on the game and I,m enjoying it to be tru.. Let us know!

kckballer
  • kckballer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I only had one save.. what happened is i needed to go so i purposely killed myself so i could quicksave.. So i quicksaved and it is the only save i have so i have no other options. I literally tried for an hour in a half trying diffrent things.. Just pretty upset i have about 23 hours.. thats with having 3 days off so i could enjoy the game a bit.. But now back to work i go ha

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by koozoo, 27 September 2013 - 01:01 PM.

work! tell me about it.. weekend here now tho:).. I save in a new slot everytime now, 15 save slots and when their full I just save the newest save in the oldest of them, that way I,ve always got the 14 newests saves.. hope that make sense!

samofsand
  • samofsand

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Oh man this glitch is really annoying. I hope Rockstar patches this soon.

Domonaged
  • Domonaged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

Rockstar pla make a patch and fix it, i tried from my other save game but stull cant enter the damn rom

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Just got to the same bit before I had to restart the game, "No Probs" :). Just don't "exit" the game like I did before.. Its like my previous post with Rockstar,s trouble shooting post.. So, how many have had to restart the game?

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Just finished the "FIB" mission.. No probs.. Seems like restarting the game was the only way around the problem. Think it,ll be a while before Rockstar patch rhis problem, that's if they even decide to.

Revex
  • Revex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Took me a while to find a fix, but I was so surprised when it happened!

You gotta' go up the ladder on the side, and walk behind on the roof to where you're close to Lester, and the cutscene starts.

koozoo
  • koozoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Rockstar have fixed this now!
I tried that too Revex, didn't work for me tho..lol..
Finished the game now anyway, loved every minute, be starting it again after I,ve done more exploring:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users