Photo

List of un-obtainable vehicles in GTA V

174 replies to this topic
The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Wooooaaaahhh.....Back the f'ing truck up here a minute.  Is there still no way or tip or glitch or back door or some god forsaken method to get the weaponized JB 700?

What the hell was Rockstar thinking!?  Literally one of the coolest vehicles in the game.....

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by Jbenz1, 09 October 2013 - 09:34 PM.

I was seriously pissed that most of the good vehicles are unobtainable. And also that I NEVER had a police buffalo chase me, all I see is the other two types. However I do have a police buffalo stored in my garage at least.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

I was seriously pissed that most of the good vehicles are unobtainable. And also that I NEVER had a police buffalo chase me, all I see is the other two types. However I do have a police buffalo stored in my garage at least.

Where did you find it?

Killerman29
  • Killerman29

Bone County sunsets

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

i want the hunter back

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Where did you find it?

There's a topic on the forums dedicated to emergency vehicles, someone posted a map of a bus stop loop next to the strip club where police vehicles spawn at night. I kept checking until I found it.

IIOctaneII
  • IIOctaneII

Brother from another mother.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Topic 2015 [The Next DLC Discussion Thread]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

The Unarmed buzzard isn't on the Police Roof near franklins old house. It's just a Police Maverick :/ :cry:

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

The Unarmed buzzard isn't on the Police Roof near franklins old house. It's just a Police Maverick :/ :cry:

It is kind of random if the buzzard or the Police Maverick spawns there.

I can confirm that it spawns there, although the Maverick spawns more frequently.

marijuanaz
  • marijuanaz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by marijuanaz, 01 November 2013 - 08:57 AM.

Prison bus is easy to get.

I do know that the snow versions of vehicles are exclusive to Canada along with the Chain tires.

Really? I live in Canada. I didn't know there are exclusive region related vehicles.

Anymore other region specific vehicles you guys know about?

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

You can find the unarmed buzzard on the police station roof, just found it :p

liampleasant7
  • liampleasant7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

where can you find the asea? without doing the submarine missions?

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Clown Van

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

Prison bus is easy to get.

I do know that the snow versions of vehicles are exclusive to Canada along with the Chain tires.

Really? I live in Canada. I didn't know there are exclusive region related vehicles.

Anymore other region specific vehicles you guys know about?

Quite sure he was talking about North Yankton which is actually in the U.S because the police have American flags on their uniforms

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

The Karin Snipe is pretty unobtainable.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Cargoplane, and the snow vehicles can be obtained through a GTA V save file mod program by XB36 Hazard

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

I have spent hours searching for the western daemon...if anybody can help me find it I will be eternally grateful.

Here is a link to a pix

http://gta.wikia.com/Daemon

When you're making Franklin's cab mission to bring a guy to speak with Lost about his sister, one of the Lost comes with a Daemon.

IAmKeano
  • IAmKeano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

The Skylift is obtainable depending on how you prepare for the The Big One.

SLIGHT SPOILER!

Won't go into too much detail, but need Skylift to take Train carriage and train itself. 

Basically you see it at Sandy Shores as Michael when landed. Switch to Trevor and make your way to Sandy Shores Airfield. Keep switching between the 2 to make sure it doesn't despawn. 

Save it as Trevor since it's his airfield.

UNFORTUNATELY, it is 50/50 of actually doing it. It explodes before arrival for me. However, I seen a couple of YouTube users actually achieve this.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

I want that skylift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaikaJamppa
  • TaikaJamppa

Crackhead

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

The police maverick is also obtainable. You can get it on top of a hospital in the city. This particular one has a ambulance skin, though.

Police maverick with AMBULANCE SKIN? It is not a police chopper in that case. Come on.

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Another COD Player...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Police Frogger don't even exist in game.

The Police Riot appears at 4-5 stars at Roadblocks.

Un-armed Buzzards is sometimes on the roofs of Police Stations.

Prison bus rarely spawns at the Prison.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

Well, on GTA:O (I know, it isn't on the SP), the Police Riot sometimes spawns at the Vespucci police station.

Bender
  • Bender

dank

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

what about the fixter bicycle, it can only be obtained in the last rampage.

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Another COD Player...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:24 PM

Well, on GTA:O (I know, it isn't on the SP), the Police Riot sometimes spawns at the Vespucci police station.

I thought we were just discussing the SP...

polaris23
  • polaris23

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

I really wish the Space Docker was available more than just a reward after finding the space ship parts. I stored it in one of my garages and it vanished.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

About GTAO...

I remember someone invited me to a GTA Race that had wanted level. You had to jump in FZ and from there you where the whole race with a 4 star wanted level. I remember finishing the race, and when I went back to free roam, there were 2 NOOSE trucks in the middle of the road with no driver. I went and took one and I got no wanted level.

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:11 AM Edited by NickStone, 02 August 2014 - 07:12 AM.

I probably have several hundred hours invested in Single-Player, as I don't play GTAO...I hope this will lend me a little credibility here:

(these all apply to Single-Player unless noted)

Unarmed Buzzard can *sometimes* be found on top of the police station next to Franklin's tow-truck yard.

Cargo plane can be "put" in your hangar using a game-save editor, but it explodes when you go near it. A workaround might be available. This plane (Model Name: "Cargo Plane") doesn't spawn anywhere in free-roam, and only appears in the mission "Minor Turbulence". Some of you are confusing this with the Boeing 747 (Model Name: "Jet"), which is smaller, and has row(s) of windows down the sides. (Not sure if it's one or two, real one has a row and a half.)

Regular Asea: Never seen this spawned outside of one mission - it's driven by the wife of the guy

Spoiler
. It can be obtained by killing her before or after she drives off in it. I kept and modded it just because it's not otherwise obtainable. Not sure if others spawn when I'm driving it. Checking now. (So far no, just seems to help spawn Dilletantes.) Not sure why people are saying they spawn - unless it's country-specific? I've done 40+ storyline playthroughs, never saw it once. Some could be mistaking this for another vehicle.

Skylift can be flown after the ending of one of the heist missions. It might be possible to save it at someone's purchased helipads. I never tried it since the magnet underneath doesnt work on anything after the end of the mission.

Dinghy (misspelled in original post - a "dingy" is another name for...well, y'know.): Not sure why this is listed unless the original poster had not yet purchased the dock, and found the Stranger/Freak mission that appears there.

Prison Bus does spawn inside the prison. Not sure if enough gates open to allow you to exit, apparently so according to another post in this thread. I believe two of them spawn side by side.

Annihilator: Someone said this spawns at LS International. It doesn't. It doesn't spawn anywhere in single-player, but does spawn in several locations in GTA Online once you reach a certain rank, or when you're riding with another player at or above that rank. But again, appears nowhere in single player, except maybe on TV.

Merryweather Mesa: Can be obtained at the end of the mission "The Wrap Up", by choosing one of them to drive off with.  It IS possible to save this vehicle after you meet up with Trevor. I dropped it off at Michael's garage after the mission finished. Its never a good idea to save a vehicle to any garage before a mission is finished. Rockstar supposedly fixed that, but I dont take any chances. The Merryweather Mesa can also be snatched up during the mission "Meltdown", but will require you to fail the mission. Note: The Vacca (also a non-spawning vehicle) is also obtainable in both of these missions, but with less urgency, since it can be purchased online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users