Photo

List of un-obtainable vehicles in GTA V

174 replies to this topic
IAMTHEARMAGEDON
  • IAMTHEARMAGEDON

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

The unarmed buzzard is the very first chopper I flew on day 1, it spawned on the roof where Franklin does the tow trucking mission at the police station, at least it did the time I was there

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

:^:

0_0.jpg

Im hoping you just removed the doors the old fashioned way and that there is no option to remove them.

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

I rolled it once and both doors flew off.

imperialman
  • imperialman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

I just want the Hydra back.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Don't think it's been said yet but the Skylift's magnet isn't working for me in freeroam, which is a damn shame. Makes it rather pointless outside of the

Spoiler
mission.

You can always use the Cargobob for lifting via air. That works in freeroam.

As for the Cargo Plane;

"The Cargo Plane cannot be obtained after the mission 'Minor Turbulence'. The reason for this is probably because this plane is too big to land or takeoff on the San Andreas airport tarmacs." - GTA Wiki

• 4wesomeChef likes this

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Do Ya Feel Lucky Punk?

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Anyone found Buffalo Police Cruiser yet? its in GTA Online trailer

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

Someone actually needs to find a way to get the Cargo Plane to LS Airport. If it was too large to fit on the runway, that would imply that it's larger than the Jet which fits.

It would be interesting to see a size comparison of the two largest planes in the game, especially since doing that in San Andreas proved that the AT-400 was the larger plane, even though its real life counterpart was actually smaller than the Andromada's.

Knaxia
  • Knaxia

ex-GTA:LC co-leader (sounds lame now)

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Knux, 28 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

The police riot is really easy to obtain, just "rarer" than the police transporter.

It works just like in GTA IV, you will get different type of vehicles chasing you when reaching certain star levels, like @ 4 it's either the Noose Patriot or the Noose cruiser. At 5 stars, you'll get either the SWAT van or the FIB Cruiser, never both at the same times.

So for V, Upon reaching 3 stars, you have  higher change of getting police transporters that block to road with spike strips, but sometimes you'll get the police RIOT doing roadblocks. I was doing pursuits last night and I usually try to steal one of the transporter (as all windows are protected against bullets), but this time I saw a police riot blocking the road instead. I ran right into the cop, and stole it. During the long highway/freeway pursuit, I kept seeing more so when mine was getting to trashed, I was stopping near another one and took that one instead.

I even have it saved inside Michael's main garage, I was still on my 5 stars pursuit when I got near

Spoiler
, when I got close I ended up getting the "Mission Failed" screen saying "The cops were alerted1". In confusion, when it asked me to Retry I said No and it resumed my pursuit.... without the cops after me or the stars... So I just drove it back home, removed the police cruiser I had in there and stored the Riot.

I'd take a pic but the game ain't running right now.

Viper_polo
  • Viper_polo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

Unarmed buzzerd is on top of the impound garage sometimes

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

The Esperanto is unobtainable

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

This might be of some use for this thread. Make of it what you will.

lX BRADDERS Xl
  • lX BRADDERS Xl

King Kendrick

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

I saw a Bobcat for the first time today, it was my favourite vehicle in San Andreas

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

The Police esperanto i dont think was ever meant to be driven, the only time you EVER see them is in the first mission and thats it (because this mission takes place in the past).

I saw a Bobcat for the first time today, it was my favourite vehicle in San Andreas

Sadly the bobcat and rancher are not in the game, which really sucks, those were good vehicles in GTA:IV and now Rockstar replaces them with the Bobcat XL and Rancher XL which are both kinda stupid.  Namely the rancher XL, the rancher was a 2 door pickup and now its a 4 door SUV?  The hell?

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Wanted to give this a quick bump, and also to say that the police esperanto and police rancher seen in the first mission ARE NOT ENTER-ABLE VEHICLES, they are purely scripted into that mission and that mission only.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

I also want to say in here that the HVY Cutter is NOT obtainable outside of a mission towards the end.

What the f*ck is Rockstar playing at here?

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

It would be nice if I could store vehicles like the Barracks somewhere kind of sucks finding one and not being able to store it.

• Dylricho likes this

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

It would be nice if I could store vehicles like the Barracks somewhere kind of sucks finding one and not being able to store it.

Agreed. The game sucks for storing vehicles. And a lot of the vehicles in the list either have no use other than driving or are not even operable outside of missions.  :r*:   :miranda:

IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

You can fly the cargo plane if you can steal it. I stole two, got away, and got it to my hanger. You can't keep it though. It explodes while in your hanger.

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

You can fly the cargo plane if you can steal it. I stole two, got away, and got it to my hanger. You can't keep it though. It explodes while in your hanger.

If you mean the Titan, yes
If you mean the REAL Cargo Plane, flew by Trevor, how the hell do you steal it???

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I Really want to drive the Clown Vans from ''Grass Roots: Trevor''

• DJSmurf2009 likes this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

It's in a mission and you can steal it. Outside of missions it's an extremely rare road spawn.

budinhandwasted
  • budinhandwasted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hey so has anyone else noticed that the sand king doesnt actually have four wheel drive?

budinhandwasted
  • budinhandwasted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hey so has anyone else noticed that the sand king doesnt actually have four wheel drive?

Twizted_Memoriez
  • Twizted_Memoriez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

The Merryweather mesa is obtainable, for all characters. As Michael, you take the car end of mission then switch characters and intercept Michael. When he gets out, you get in and take off. Also, the tornado with instruments is obtainable off mission, I saw it driving around in Sandy Shores, however it is very hard to come by since there is only one.

Twizted_Memoriez
  • Twizted_Memoriez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Agreed. The game sucks for storing vehicles. And a lot of the vehicles in the list either have no use other than driving or are not even operable outside of missions.  :r*:   :miranda:

As far as I know the barracks can not be stored, however if you buy it online, it stays in your hangar, permanently. Doesnt matter which character. Its the same with the army mesa and tank

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Hello.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 01 October 2013 - 05:21 PM.

I never got the point of un-obtainable vehicles. Why do they bother making them if you only see them once? Okay, I can see a point, but it would make the game feel bigger with even more vehicles. Oh well, when the PC one is out I can just use a trainer to get every vehicle ever made for this game, there's plenty of vehicles that would be nice to have.

thisisamelk
  • thisisamelk

“Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”General Mattis

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

you can store it in the  hangar

Twizted_Memoriez
  • Twizted_Memoriez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

you can store it in the  hangar

All the vehicles purchased from the military website goto your hangar. They stay there, which means you can take the tank or jeep, go ballistic and get blown up and it will still be on your hangar to use again. Wish they did it with cars or atleast like stated before, have a repair/salvage place for those that are lost in combat. :)

FPSDelon
  • FPSDelon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

The Asea(snow) is in the prologue, so is the other car with snow

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

So if you were to spawn a police esperanto from the prologue with mods or something, it wouldn't be drivable?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users