List of un-obtainable vehicles in GTA V

174 replies to this topic
SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Cpt. Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

What about the Hunter-like helicopter seen in the Life Invader site ad for that site that sells military vehicles? No where to be seen.

Now that you mention it, there is a photo with BOTH military patriot and hunter attack chopper on it, might be cut content or future DLC.

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

ARE obtainable especially the cargo plane.

You are wrong..

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

The JB 700 with the 

Spoiler
is also unobtainable, it's just a boring normal version without 
Spoiler

jb-700.jpg

f*ck that sucks. I've been waiting to buy it to see if it still had the goods. I'm going to try and see if I can save it in a garage or something. I can't wait for PC version and mod the f*cking game, hopefully be able to give all cars aspects like this one.

MoSBeasT
  • MoSBeasT

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

I've gotten the Asea. 

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

The JB 700 with the 

Spoiler
is also unobtainable, it's just a boring normal version without 
Spoiler

jb-700.jpg

f*ck that sucks. I've been waiting to buy it to see if it still had the goods. I'm going to try and see if I can save it in a garage or something. I can't wait for PC version and mod the f*cking game, hopefully be able to give all cars aspects like this one.

Yeah, it sucks.

I bought it and saved it in a garage, pimped it out and stuff, if only it could use it's abilities, it would literally add hours of fun to the game.

• peter0415 likes this

StevenHTX
  • StevenHTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by StevenHTX, 22 September 2013 - 08:14 PM.

I feel like there were way more vehicles in  past trailers, articles, pictures, leaks etc...than what im seeing in-game

I feel like I see the same vehicles over and over, especially the Vapid Truck...

I swear I saw atleast 3 or 4 different kinds of 4 door pick up trucks in previous screenshots

A 2002
  • A 2002

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

I feel like there were way more vehicles in  past trailers, articles, pictures, leaks etc...than what im seeing in-game

I feel like I see the same vehicles over and over, especially the Vapid Truck...

I swear I saw atleast 3 or 4 different kinds of 4 door pick up trucks in previous screenshots

Yup! Same here... every time i play GTA V, same new boring cars... :p   and that's true, they left out many classic cars from GTA IV and also didn't even include some cars that WERE going to appear (in early screens/trailers)

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

police riots appear when you get 4 stars..... :sui:

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

police riots appear when you get 4 stars..... :sui:

Pics or it didn't happen. I've been rampaging across Los Santos with a 4+ star wanted level and never seen one. 

Seen plenty of Police, Sherriff and FIB Grangers and Police "Vans". But not one Riot van.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

the roman taxi police cars from north yankton

interfreak
  • interfreak

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by interfreak, 22 September 2013 - 09:07 PM.

I've managed to fly in the un-armed Buzzard.

You can get it at the top of the police station in South Los Santos, just down the road from where the two emergency helicopters are at the hospital.

A lot of the time a normal police chopper will spawn instead, but like I said the un-armed buzzard will spawn from time to time as well.

Photo proof (I took this from on top of another building after I lost the cops):

1235343_336327766513645_1192389145_n.jpg

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by toybasher, 22 September 2013 - 09:14 PM.

If by cargo plane you mean the MASSIVE boeing 747 lookalikes? You CAN enter them. Go to Los Santos International Airport.

Once your past the gate, be quick, you'll get a wanted level for tresspassing. (I guess they think you're a terrorist.) Run up to the big cargo plane.

However, You'd EXPECT to stand next to it and press traingle where the "Doors" seem to be. That does not work. You have to stand DIRECTLY under it.

You'll kinda "Warp inside" of the cockpit. There is no animation, you just teleport inside the plane.

Edit: Nevermind, that plane is the Jet. Sorry. However not alot of players know the big jets are actually enterable because when first seeing them, they try to enter from the side and upon discovering nothing happens assume its not enterable.

Billtom
  • Billtom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

I have spent hours searching for the western daemon...if anybody can help me find it I will be eternally grateful.

Here is a link to a pix

http://gta.wikia.com/Daemon

tapsdatass
  • tapsdatass

LSPD/BCSO/SASP/SADPS/BPS

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Damn.. I've been looking for a Rancher. Meh, oh well. Plenty other cars to keep me occupied.

I found all kinds of ranchers out in the desert. On the paved roads between Vinewood and Sandy Shores. Also check Route 68, between Thompson Scrapeyard and Fort Zancudo.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

I have spent hours searching for the western daemon...if anybody can help me find it I will be eternally grateful.

Here is a link to a pix

http://gta.wikia.com/Daemon

Try La Mesa.

tapsdatass
  • tapsdatass

LSPD/BCSO/SASP/SADPS/BPS

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

I've managed to fly in the un-armed Buzzard.

You can get it at the top of the police station in South Los Santos, just down the road from where the two emergency helicopters are at the hospital.

A lot of the time a normal police chopper will spawn instead, but like I said the un-armed buzzard will spawn from time to time as well.

Photo proof (I took this from on top of another building after I lost the cops):

1235343_336327766513645_1192389145_n.jpg

I belive thats the PD at the intersection of Innocence Blvd, and Davis Ave. (Not sure) I remember seeing it when I was exploring in a maverick

Billtom
  • Billtom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

Have you seen a daemon in la Mesa?

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

The cargo plane is obtainable, just extremely hard to get.

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Where are the pics in the OP from? They should be put on the wiki IMHO.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

It's weird they have some of the snow mission cars on the site but are missing the police Esperanto

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by ZeeKid2k10, 22 September 2013 - 10:48 PM.

GTA V: How To Get The C130 Cargo Plane "LEGIT" (Tips & Tricks Guide)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=52aaKEVFxRg

GTA V: Cargo Plane Truck Jump Gameplay
GTA V: Stealing A Military Cargo Plane Midflight

GTA V - Skylift Helicopter Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ9fW_bGA7o

hard8times
  • hard8times

The Truth Of Youtube

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Police riot is definitely obtainable outside of missions I saw it on free roam

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Currently ive noticed a lot of vehicles that are on the social club web site but are not found anywhere in the game outside of missions, here is a list of them:

Cannis Mesa(offroad/merryweather version)

Declasse Tornado(mexican virsion)

Fathom FQ 2

I do know that the snow versions of vehicles are exclusive to Canada along with the Chain tires.

Edit:Updating with photos, sites being a rude boy.

That you can't get some of them outside of missions doesn't make them "unobtainable". Simply "unobtainable outside of missions".

Merryweather Canis Mesa is an easily acquired vehicle from one of Michael's later missions, though it's exclusive to him.

Mariachi Tornado appears in one of Trevor's S&F missions, but I have seen one parked at the side of the road in Blaine County since.

Police Froggers are Police Mavericks. Hijack one from a police station. Actual Police-livery Mavericks aren't in the game.
There are videos of the Rat Loader on youtube. So far, never seen one myself.

Fathom FQ2's are common vehicles, hardly what i'd call unobtainable.

No car is exclusive to any character. If you want to give it to a character simply get in it and phone Franklin/Trevor to hang out then switch characters and wait to arrive, they'll tell you to drive and you keep it afterwards.

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I haven't seen annihilator at all

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Cpt. Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by cimpaq, 23 September 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Yesterday while I was screwing around with trevor I did notice that for road blocks I was getting police riots instead of the police van, so maybe its something with trevor or what vehicle spawns depends on where you are. Also, you cant save the Riot, which sucks.

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Problem with Skyhook is that Michael can't save it at Trevor's pad. Have the police maverick after Trevor evicted the resident pilot at the end of the scanner mission when you switch to him.

soulslayer14
  • soulslayer14

topkek

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

The f*cking Sultan is like Ezio in the streets of los santos for me apparently. I haven't seen it once.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

I really hope the annihilator and hunter are found. The hunter may have been cut, but the small glimpse I've seen of it in the warstock ad is gorgeous. Maybe these helicopters are a 100% reward?

SemperJ550
  • SemperJ550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

The f*cking Sultan is like Ezio in the streets of los santos for me apparently. I haven't seen it once.

The Sabre Turbo is the exact same way for me.

Magnet_man16
  • Magnet_man16

C# Programmer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

I found that unarmed buzzard on the roof of a building, dont know which one but they didnt like me landing on their roof and stealing their heli.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users