Quantcast

» «
Photo

how do i unlock golf as a friend activity?

7 replies to this topic
Snock
  • Snock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

on the Social Club, one of the Misc events says specifically "Friend Activity: Play Golf" but I cannot figure out how to do so.  Whenever I am with a friend, only strip clubs, bars, and movie theaters are available and the golf club doesn't even show up as a place. 

I've been to the golf course and if i'm not mistaken it even gives you a prompt that finishing a round will unlock ability to play against people, but I have done that (and even finished under par) and still nothing.

Help?

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Just go there with a freind, i don't think the icon will be in yellow like the bars and strip club, but it will still work, i did a game with franklin and micheal a little while ago.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by thugzmansion, 24 September 2013 - 05:12 PM.

Got it working? i got the same problem i can't do it

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Anything to do with Social Club is specifically for GTA Online. Golf and Tennis are confirmed features that will be available to play with friends and other people on October 1st when GTA online launches.

Until then, you can not play it with other people.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

It might depend on the friend. If you're Michael the yellow icon will definitely show up, and I took all three characters to the golf course. Keep in mind also the club is closed at a certain time.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

It works. I took Franklin and Michael to play some.

Did you make sure it was during the day? Maybe it wasn't open.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

When I played as Franklin and was hanging out with Jimmy there was no golf or movie logos I think. Does that just mean some characters aren't into certain things? Is that R* saying a gamer dude wouldn't like golf or movies?

CAZPER
  • CAZPER

Sniiaijee

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

When I was playing with Michael I called Franklin to hang out... I only had the option to golf with Michael & Franklin, not working for others.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users