Photo

I was not CHARGED for GTA V.

23 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

I pre-ordered my game on June 2013, and received it on the 18th. I contacted Rockstar on launch day wanting a  to cancel the game because I didn't received it on the 17th. I got my collector's edition and to this day I have not being charged $150.00 on my bank account. I only have one, and nothing else. I checked all my statements and there is nothing.

jv95_
  • jv95_

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Free gta v for you.

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by MisterFR3SH, 22 September 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Stop moaning, think of it as a prize you won.

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

​Be happy :) I just hope for you nobody sends this topic to Rockstar :D (I won't)

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

I pre-ordered my game on June 2013, and received it on the 18th. I contacted Rockstar on launch day wanting a  to cancel the game because I didn't received it on the 17th. I got my collector's edition and to this day I have not being charged $150.00 on my bank account. I only have one, and nothing else. I checked all my statements and there is nothing.

Oh my bad, Mr Goldcard.

• hywelkidd likes this

neomatrixjc
  • neomatrixjc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

way to go bloater, now get to playing the game.

xinferio
  • xinferio

Who cares

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by xinferio, 22 September 2013 - 08:31 PM.

j

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I didn't pay for mine either, preordered from Amazon as they 'guaranteed' release day delivery, I wasn't too hyped about the game coming but since I paid an extra £5 for the delivery I got on the online chat and complained. I said I wouldn't be in the house until the following week to receive the delivery so I'd might as well just buy it from a shop and return it to amazon when I eventually got it. To my surprise they said they'd give me a refund and asked me to kindly refuse delivery when it came. Refund was in my bank the following day and I just simply didn't return the game...

Since they save millions on taxes I'm sure they won't mind losing out on the cost of 1 game in which they failed to deliver on a promise.

CivCX
  • CivCX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by CivCX, 22 September 2013 - 11:22 PM.

I didn't pay for mine either, preordered from Amazon as they 'guaranteed' release day delivery, I wasn't too hyped about the game coming but since I paid an extra £5 for the delivery I got on the online chat and complained. I said I wouldn't be in the house until the following week to receive the delivery so I'd might as well just buy it from a shop and return it to amazon when I eventually got it. To my surprise they said they'd give me a refund and asked me to kindly refuse delivery when it came. Refund was in my bank the following day and I just simply didn't return the game...

Since they save millions on taxes I'm sure they won't mind losing out on the cost of 1 game in which they failed to deliver on a promise.

Asshole

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Asshole

your the asshole, asshole.. you jealous c*nt let the man have his free copy

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

Asshole

They're the assholes for "guaranteeing at your door delivery on release date", making you pay extra money for that, and then simply not doing it and with no reasonable explanation. The only reason I used them was to avoid the hassle of going out and searching for which local shops still had it in stock, if I knew they didn't care I wouldn't have used them at all.

If they can f*ck me about then I can f*ck them about too...

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by HitPoint, 23 September 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Asshole

They're the assholes for "guaranteeing at your door delivery on release date", making you pay extra money for that, and then simply not doing it and with no reasonable explanation. The only reason I used them was to avoid the hassle of going out and searching for which local shops still had it in stock, if I knew they didn't care I wouldn't have used them at all.

If they can f*ck me about then I can f*ck them about too...

Stealing = Delayed order? Wut... Amazon refunds the shipping costs if it doesn't arrive on Release. Scumbag

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Amazon is the best for this.

I've had two £300 graphics tablets delivered , both two days late, both times they sent 2 more out as I phoned and said they never arrived, then all 4 turn up.

Sold the two free ones on. Welcome to internet shopping at its best
  • Hypertenzion and MrSelfHater like this

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Amazon is the best for this.

I've had two £300 graphics tablets delivered , both two days late, both times they sent 2 more out as I phoned and said they never arrived, then all 4 turn up.

Sold the two free ones on. Welcome to internet shopping at its best

genius

grafftistain
  • grafftistain

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

well ain't you blessed haha go spend the 140.00 on something else maybe even donate some to charity

theonlytobyever
  • theonlytobyever

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Happened to me with my ME3 CE at Sears.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

They haven't charged me. Looks like Rockstar is 150 dollars short. Do you guys think they are worried about this??

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

LOCK  :miranda:

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by sarvesh25, 05 October 2013 - 07:24 AM.

This topic was happily sulking a week ago

An bumper tell to lock topic made a week ago

• jonkoroken420 likes this

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

They haven't charged me. Looks like Rockstar is 150 dollars short. Do you guys think they are worried about this??

They earned 1 billion dollars in 3 days...why the f*ck would they be worried about this?

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Theft is still theft. When I was a merchant, I had people doing exactly this on purpose and rationalizing, "He earns more than I do". Consequences? 20% less profit and that had a definite effect on my business. 

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Theft is still theft. When I was a merchant, I had people doing exactly this on purpose and rationalizing, "He earns more than I do". Consequences? 20% less profit and that had a definite effect on my business. 

nothing personal, strictly business

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

You're not an asshole for getting a free game, don't get me wrong. Good for you, and I'm happy to see the big corporations been f*cked with back.

But all these pricks messaging me, asking me can they download the game from my PSN is f*cking annoying. They're on my friends list, but only because I played GTA with them for a week 4 years ago. Jesus why are these leeches allowed access to oxygen? I just remove and block anyone I don't know who asks, but more keep asking.

The worst part is I don't even have the digital version.

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hey if a business is run so inefficiently they send out free products, well, that is their problem. They need to put processes in place that actually work, with people that will use them correctly.

If any of us here gets free stuff dropped on us, not our fault if amazon or whoever fails  to bill us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users