Get back trevor?

10 replies to this topic
baggla
  • baggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hello!

How do I get back travor after killing him? I have tried to take the deathwish after killing him, but didn't get him back :(

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

First choice sticks.

Gonna have to go back to a old save, or restart.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

First choice sticks.

Gonna have to go back to a old save, or restart.

This.
You can replay missions, but the only thing that changes is your completion percentage. You can't get money or change what you've done.

baggla
  • baggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Do'h!

Will this make it unpossible to do some missions or something else?

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Kevstyle, 22 September 2013 - 07:03 PM.

​Can you replay that mission using the pause menu where you see settings,map etc thing? But yes, his money will be lost :( (I think)

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I too thought this was the most retarded thing in a game, it also hinders the ability to get 100% completion. So I had to give up my 65% save file and revert back to 25% just so I could complete the game with all 3.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I too thought this was the most retarded thing in a game, it also hinders the ability to get 100% completion.

According to other people, no, it doesn't. There's lists floating around of everything required for 100% completion. Things unique to killable protags don't seem to be included. I don't know if this is true, though.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

I too thought this was the most retarded thing in a game, it also hinders the ability to get 100% completion.

According to other people, no, it doesn't. There's lists floating around of everything required for 100% completion. Things unique to killable protags don't seem to be included. I don't know if this is true, though.

I.... don't know about that.
Strangers and Freaks count towards 100%, I'm almost entirely sure, and if you kill one of them without completing all of their S&F, I can't see how it would suddenly give you credit for them.

Duty.281
  • Duty.281

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

I.... don't know about that.
Strangers and Freaks count towards 100%, I'm almost entirely sure, and if you kill one of them without completing all of their S&F, I can't see how it would suddenly give you credit for them.

You don't need to complete all of the S+F missions though for 100 percent.

BlackeyGRAM
  • BlackeyGRAM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

Damn gotta restart bro. Whyd you kill trevor instead asshole michael that guy is the most unlikeable gta character

baggla
  • baggla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Damn gotta restart bro. Whyd you kill trevor instead asshole michael that guy is the most unlikeable gta character

I really don't know why. But I started on new to make sure that all of them are alive when I'm don with the game  :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users