Quantcast

» «
Photo

Idea for Emergency Vehicles/Cops&Robbers DLC

25 replies to this topic

Poll: Idea for Emergency Vehicles/Cops&Robbers DLC (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy this DLC?

1. Yes if it was no more than $20 (7 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

2. Yes if it was no more than $15 (6 votes [7.59%])

Percentage of vote: 7.59%

3. Yes if it was no more than $10 (28 votes [35.44%])

Percentage of vote: 35.44%

4. No (15 votes [18.99%])

Percentage of vote: 18.99%

5. Yes, but only if they added/changed (add a comment) (2 votes [2.53%])

Percentage of vote: 2.53%

6. Yes I would buy it no matter the price ($40 or under) (21 votes [26.58%])

Percentage of vote: 26.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote
LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 03 October 2013 - 11:05 PM.

(Can a mod move this to Gameplay section.  I just typed this all out in the wrong section and my computer refuses to let me paste anything in your forum boxes.  Thanks.)

As some of you may know, there is a huge portion of role-players on GTA.  Mainly Police role players, and while we do have a bunch of emergency vehicles as is, wouldn't it be nicer to have even more?  And possibly have an equivalent amount of cars/weapons added for "Robbers" in a separate pack released at the same time or even the same pack.

So what would be included in the Emergency pack? (or the emergency side of the pack) 

- 16 new vehicles

- Cops and robbers (included with both packs, If its not in online)

- All these vehicles incorporated into single player. (even if NPC's can't use them, let us buy the new DLC emergency vehicles on the internet for some single player fun.)

- Vigilante missions for both online and single player.

- A button for LIGHTS ONLY.

- Online: if someone does a heist, anyone with a police skin on will be notified where the heist is making it a duel for the money which could become very fun.

- Different emergency characters for online and singleplayer including undercover police ones.

- A few new weapons such as the street sweeper, revolver, tear gas grenade launcher, Fire extinguisher, Defibrillators which are a one shot if you touch people with them, maybe even a riot shield (if done properly), etc.

(Edit after release)

- Being able to save, customize (performance) and use all police vehicles in the GTAV and ones added in DLC

-Internet website to buy "Old unused police cars"

So what vehicles do I think should be added in? (Stay tuned as I will explain each vehicle and why it was chosen later on.)

Fire Department:

- New model ARFF Fire truck (Airport firetrucks)

- Re-skinned Granger/CVPI as Supervisor with full red light bar

Park Ranger:
- Reskinned Crusader/Bison/Sandking with light bars

- Reskinned ATV with lights

LSPD (City police):

- New model KZ1000P

- New Model BMW R1200RT-P

LSSD (County/Sheriffs):

- Sanchez with lights

- Banshee/Oracle 2 with light bar

FIB:
- Taxi with hidden lights (Think of NYPD's taxi police)

- Carbon RS with hidden lights (This ones a possibility but I would rather see something better.)

Noose:

- New model HQ Bomb squad truck

- New model Police tank with battering ram on the front and water cannon ontop.

Medic's:
- Reskinned Granger as off road ambulance (again can't really think of anything else that could be used.)

- Another unnamed/undetermined vehicle atm.

sh*ts and giggles:

Police Scorcher (bicycle)

Another one if you guys can think of something funny but not lore breaking.

Reasons.

- ARFF Fire truck:  Adds in just another option for those who roleplay firefighters, and adding in a new layer of "immersion"

- Supervisor Granger/CVPI: Like I said before, just more immersion and more vehicles to choose from for roleplayers.

- Crusader/Bison/Sandking: Faster Park ranger vehicle and new vehicle with lightbars.

- ATV: Can be used to chase after people who are also on ATV's/Dirt Bikes, and something that park rangers actually have.

- KZ1000P and BMW R1200: the LSPD has 3 (arguably 4) police cars and they are all what are being used in the LAPD.  Yet we have no motorcycle for the LSPD (The police bike is sheriff/HWP)  With these two bikes we now have 3 road police bikes which just gives us players who like to be motorcycle cops more choices. (However if this is done, please keep the front lights one red and one blue.  Makes me mad how the new police bike is double red upfront!)

- Sanchez:  The actual LAPD has an offroad division with police dirtbikes.  (Don't believe me?  Look up LAPD Equipment on Google, click first link and scroll down past the helicopters.)  Again just a second option for an offroad police vehicle to chase down the other off road vehicles.

- Banshee/Oracle 2: The county sheriffs are (IMO) the HWP.  You mainly see sheriff's cars near the big long open stretches of highway so they would need a fast car to catch up/keep up with the super cars and fast speeders.

- Taxi: Pretty self explanatory, could be used to do some fun things online like sneaking up on other players if cops/robbers is a game mode.

- Carbon RS: Same reason as taxi, but I would love to see you guys come up with a better vehicle.

- Noose trucks just there for a heavier vehicle and for roleplay.

- Granger Medic: Again just spit balling on this one.  I'm sure some of you medic roleplayers could come up with two vehicles for the medics.

- Scorcher: Police on bikes. Need I say more?

So what do you think?  Would you buy this pack or the opposite pack and how much would you be willing to spend on it?  Please comment your concerns and questions and I will update the OP if we can agree on some Medic vehicles or if you guys agree on changing certain vehicles!

• Dest45 likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Self bump because I have no self respect.

TheIncredibleMrGQ
  • TheIncredibleMrGQ

Keepin' it 'G' ain't nothin'...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

I like most of these ideas, especially the one about the "cops" receiving a message about heists and attempting to stop them, that actually would be really sweet

grafftistain
  • grafftistain

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Sounds good but when I imagine police dlc Imagine it as a costume that would be able to aid you in heist so maybe breaking some one out of jail

• nitr0monkey likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 23 September 2013 - 05:31 PM.

Who is to say that you can't use the outfit to pull off a heist? :)

Personally if it were me, I would use a Paramedic outfit, and then shoot someone thus making the paramedics come then I would just hide with them while the player police come looking for the criminals!

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Can a Mod please move this to Gameplay section :)

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Why have this as DLC? It should be stock really

• CCarvalho224 likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

I agree it should have been stock but you can't change what has happened so we can only hope for a DLC.

TonicFireProof
  • TonicFireProof

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

honestly if they have game exactly as is, online and working with no cheaters or server issues i would be amazed and thrilled.

but for my wishlist I would like this pack especially if i could give tickets to other players for say hitting pedestrians. I would also like to be able to use the spotlight on police vehicals maybe similar to how you use water truck hose.

ukgta94
  • ukgta94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

It might be sad but I quite enjoy driving around dressed as a cop in a patrol car... so a big yes from me...

• craMeh likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Not sad at all there are a bunch of us who do it! :D

craMeh
  • craMeh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

I love driving around in the undercover cop car..

I would pay 40$ + for that kind of DLC.

A HUGE YES FROM ME.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

It's a good idea for a niche group of emergency service enthusiasts, in the end they'll cater to the mass audience.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

bump since R* f*cked us over and now we need this

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

We need something like this.  R* screwed over the entire RP community with GTA V Online.  In GTA IV we had options that allowed for Roleplay, now we don't have ANY ability to RP now.

RoadWarrior
  • RoadWarrior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

No I spent $60 already for this piece of sh*t

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Don't tell me you bought the game just to RP!?  You buy GTA because its GTA, you get the roleplaying usually as a bonus.  The game is phenomenal and the only issue is they f*cked over the RP community.

eric_21
  • eric_21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Also a forest fire truck

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

The only DLC I want to see is how Grove St got taken by the Ballas, then missions where you take it back and side missions like turf wars and drug deals included.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

Ill do it for Mother Russia

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Don't tell me you bought the game just to RP!?  You buy GTA because its GTA.

This. They have a game where u can play as a cop and write tickets, its called Need For Speed: High Stakes. You guys should look into that

The only DLC I want to see is how Grove St got taken by the Ballas, then missions where you take it back and side missions like turf wars and drug deals included.

Agree.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by LanOsb133, 07 October 2013 - 03:37 AM.

bump

Also dread i hope you realise I am asking for DLC yet you quoted me completely wrong.  Good going.

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Fail could of come up with so much better

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I would only get it if it was free... because it would be one of those dlc's that could have been released in the full game, but rockkstar decided it wouldnt be, so no, i would not "BUY", it, i would however download it if it was free

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

How about a freakin ladder truck. And a q. It's been the same fire truck since gta 3

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:22 PM Edited by CCarvalho224, 17 November 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Since tractor trailer semi-trucks are back how about an LSFD Tiller with a functioning ladder? (Think of the possibilities with that ladder, mobile sniping platform, or just chill out on top of your apartment for instance) and it can seat 5 people, 4 in the cab, and 1 in the tiller cab. 

4544152034_4383b04594_z.jpg

A battalion chief Granger would be cool. Just take the Sheriff Granger, slap "LSFD" or "LSCoFD" and the city or county seal on the side, change the red & blue lights to red and amber, and paint it red with a white stripe.  

Someone else mentioned a Type III Wildland engine. Would make a lot of sense to have those in Blaine County. 

6328011930_ed613b0576.jpg

And seriously, the airhorn needs to come back. In GTA IV both the ambulance and police cruisers had the wail, yelp, and hyperhelp, but instead of the hyperyelp the fire engine had an(albeit, weak) airhorn, but it still made the fire engine unique. It was disappointing in GTA V to have all 3 vehicles have the same 3 siren tones. And firefighters need to wear their helmets when responding to fires. I have no idea what happened there, I was stoked to see that they actually have a purpose in GTA V but when I saw them in full turnouts and SCBA but no helmet I couldn't help but scratch my head since for some reason they wear their turnouts and helmets in the station, and not their uniforms.

How about a freakin ladder truck. And a q. It's been the same fire truck since gta 3

A Q or even an EQ would be awesome. If it's an EQ put that on the ambulances as well. 

Start having LSFD ambulances spawn in fire stations. 

For weapons: a firefighter's axe, a halligan, or chainsaw (come onnnnnnn) would be awesome. Or have a more enjoyable and creative way to get bad sport by rendering another player's car undrivable with the Jaws of Life. 

A dedicated fire department helicopter would be sweet as well with the ability to deploy a stokes basket that people can ride in (much like the Cargobob's hook), this can easily be done by just reskinning the Annihilator and removing the miniguns and replacing them with a cable and winch. (if they want they could make it drop water, too) 

8721095161_a1f01139e9.jpg

Coast Guard helicopters would be a nice addition as well as a fireboat near the Los Santos Docks. 

Since Mission Row San Andreas (MRSA) is already a private ambulance company, they could maybe have a Type II ambulance. Similar to what AMR has. 
dtindsi.jpg?1

4308302248_cf8d4c4869.jpg

This can be easily done by just taking a Pony or Burrito, painting it the MRSA scheme, adding red and white lights all around, and  a few extra windows. 

I'd love to see an LSPD and Sheriff's version of Franklin's 2nd Generation Buffalo. 

AND OF COURSE, the ability to store, paint, and customize these vehicles so that people can make them look like their local town/city, this includes the ability to change the color of the lights if they do so choose. 

Just a few of my suggestions. I know this isn't an emergency service oriented or roleplay-centric game/simulator by any means, but there never will be a good game like that because the general population of gamers wouldn't buy it. GTA so far, is the closest we can get as people who want to play these kinds of parts. 

A lot of roleplayers actually want to go into emergency services as their careers in the future or others are just buffs who respect what they do, and want to just portray them in a video game. Either way, where's the love for us, Rockstar? 

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

But, and I've seen this on some IV/V RP sites, they've admitted they are a tiny, tiny number of GTA players and R* go for the mass market. There just are not enough RP people who play GTA to make it worthwhile, maybe on the PC with mods but not on the consoles where it comes in stock, the general gaming population won't want it added/;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users