(Can a mod move this to Gameplay section. I just typed this all out in the wrong section and my computer refuses to let me paste anything in your forum boxes. Thanks.)
As some of you may know, there is a huge portion of role-players on GTA. Mainly Police role players, and while we do have a bunch of emergency vehicles as is, wouldn't it be nicer to have even more? And possibly have an equivalent amount of cars/weapons added for "Robbers" in a separate pack released at the same time or even the same pack.
So what would be included in the Emergency pack? (or the emergency side of the pack)
- 16 new vehicles
- Cops and robbers (included with both packs, If its not in online)
- All these vehicles incorporated into single player. (even if NPC's can't use them, let us buy the new DLC emergency vehicles on the internet for some single player fun.)
- Vigilante missions for both online and single player.
- A button for LIGHTS ONLY.
- Online: if someone does a heist, anyone with a police skin on will be notified where the heist is making it a duel for the money which could become very fun.
- Different emergency characters for online and singleplayer including undercover police ones.
- A few new weapons such as the street sweeper, revolver, tear gas grenade launcher, Fire extinguisher, Defibrillators which are a one shot if you touch people with them, maybe even a riot shield (if done properly), etc.
(Edit after release)
- Being able to save, customize (performance) and use all police vehicles in the GTAV and ones added in DLC
-Internet website to buy "Old unused police cars"
So what vehicles do I think should be added in? (Stay tuned as I will explain each vehicle and why it was chosen later on.)
- New model ARFF Fire truck (Airport firetrucks)
- Re-skinned Granger/CVPI as Supervisor with full red light bar
- Reskinned Crusader/Bison/Sandking with light bars
- Reskinned ATV with lights
LSPD (City police):
- New model KZ1000P
- New Model BMW R1200RT-P
- Sanchez with lights
- Banshee/Oracle 2 with light bar
- Taxi with hidden lights (Think of NYPD's taxi police)
- Carbon RS with hidden lights (This ones a possibility but I would rather see something better.)
- New model HQ Bomb squad truck
- New model Police tank with battering ram on the front and water cannon ontop.
- Reskinned Granger as off road ambulance (again can't really think of anything else that could be used.)
- Another unnamed/undetermined vehicle atm.
sh*ts and giggles:
Police Scorcher (bicycle)
Another one if you guys can think of something funny but not lore breaking.
- ARFF Fire truck: Adds in just another option for those who roleplay firefighters, and adding in a new layer of "immersion"
- Supervisor Granger/CVPI: Like I said before, just more immersion and more vehicles to choose from for roleplayers.
- Crusader/Bison/Sandking: Faster Park ranger vehicle and new vehicle with lightbars.
- ATV: Can be used to chase after people who are also on ATV's/Dirt Bikes, and something that park rangers actually have.
- KZ1000P and BMW R1200: the LSPD has 3 (arguably 4) police cars and they are all what are being used in the LAPD. Yet we have no motorcycle for the LSPD (The police bike is sheriff/HWP) With these two bikes we now have 3 road police bikes which just gives us players who like to be motorcycle cops more choices. (However if this is done, please keep the front lights one red and one blue. Makes me mad how the new police bike is double red upfront!)
- Sanchez: The actual LAPD has an offroad division with police dirtbikes. (Don't believe me? Look up LAPD Equipment on Google, click first link and scroll down past the helicopters.) Again just a second option for an offroad police vehicle to chase down the other off road vehicles.
- Banshee/Oracle 2: The county sheriffs are (IMO) the HWP. You mainly see sheriff's cars near the big long open stretches of highway so they would need a fast car to catch up/keep up with the super cars and fast speeders.
- Taxi: Pretty self explanatory, could be used to do some fun things online like sneaking up on other players if cops/robbers is a game mode.
- Carbon RS: Same reason as taxi, but I would love to see you guys come up with a better vehicle.
- Noose trucks just there for a heavier vehicle and for roleplay.
- Granger Medic: Again just spit balling on this one. I'm sure some of you medic roleplayers could come up with two vehicles for the medics.
- Scorcher: Police on bikes. Need I say more?
So what do you think? Would you buy this pack or the opposite pack and how much would you be willing to spend on it? Please comment your concerns and questions and I will update the OP if we can agree on some Medic vehicles or if you guys agree on changing certain vehicles!
Edited by LanOsb133, 03 October 2013 - 11:05 PM.