Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
AaronRawrz
  • AaronRawrz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

Created an account to share this that I managed to snap!
http://socialclub.ro...ETUewdmPH-3UH6g

shammer123
  • shammer123

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

figure 8 on the runway!

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Number 8 on the Giant orange ball ! has any one checked Jimmies room ?

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Guys look! Someone get to this right away! My be are chance to find secret areas http://gtaforums.com...nder-sa-glitch/

We want to do this the right way not glitching

Are you stupid? First of all, I dont think using other people's saves is the right thing and using cheats is cheating you hypocrite.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:35 AM Edited by brian., 24 September 2013 - 02:35 AM.

Some anagram sh*ts:

Rear Gar En -> Rear Garden?

Ranger Ear -> Find park rangers and look closely at their ears?

Gear Reran -> did you have to run any gears in the story?

Earner Rag -> Cover your face?

Rage Reran -> something to do with restarting the game, or maybe something with trevor's rage?

I'm just putting these here in case they click in anyone's mind.

Zimfan508
  • Zimfan508

Zimfan508

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

http://i.imgur.com/EjGqkRT.jpg

Shammer's right. There's an 8 here.

Excuse the SD tv though. I'm a poor college kid with a handmedown tv until I get an HDtv

Intensity
  • Intensity

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

Guys look! Someone get to this right away! My be are chance to find secret areas http://gtaforums.com...nder-sa-glitch/

We want to do this the right way not glitching

Are you stupid? First of all, I dont think using other people's saves is the right thing and using cheats is cheating you hypocrite.

Besides, glitching it wouldn't matter. Most of the time stuff like this (secret rooms, special places, etc.) are now scripted/triggered in after there is a cut scene. There was a post earlier in the thread already describing this, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it.

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Epic thread,after raw i will be on the hunt again :p

Sploff
  • Sploff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Please take a better picture of this this is on the control tower in military base http://www.noelshack...litary-base.jpg please im sure that help for the research !

Intensity
  • Intensity

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Please take a better picture of this this is on the control tower in military base http://www.noelshack...litary-base.jpg please im sure that help for the research !

We have already tried this way on back earlier this morning. Nothing of importance from what we could see came up.

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Any idea what the Children of the mountain website is for on the internet

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

i looked into it you can input a code but you just get a shirt out of it that is all

steve0london
  • steve0london

FatherTruckin P I M P

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

An expensive t shirt probably for trevor or franklin as Michael has the robes. I think trevor as franklin has the docker but I could be wrong of course

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

if there's a * on that UFO, "Segregate and Rearrange" could mean "Earn R* Gear and Easter Egg"

• brian. likes this

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

tHe orange ball has a big 8 on it right this could be linkedd for the 888

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Should check out the website, a few of them have some interesting theories about the Elevator at Zancudo

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Maybe the UFO beams up the 8 ball which gets stuck then it crashes ? It is rockstar haha !

firedude847
  • firedude847

The Chosen Warrior Of Christmas

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Should check out the website, a few of them have some interesting theories about the Elevator at Zancudo

you can go into a elevator and inside the base of zancudo some interesting stuff don't forget to go on http://www.deepground.co.uk/index.php to check live news and help out guys 

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

this is just a theory i have no evidence of this but you no the military base says take control maybe you take control of the satalites from there? and i dunno might set of some EMP or something i dunno

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

six is nix ... http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Nix_(moon)

Intensity
  • Intensity

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

this is just a theory i have no evidence of this but you no the military base says take control maybe you take control of the satalites from there? and i dunno might set of some EMP or something i dunno

Not possible. There isn't any "controls" that are able to be used in game. At least from what I understand of people slaughtering through out the base looking at it in high detail.

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Not possible. There isn't any "controls" that are able to be used in game. At least from what I understand of people slaughtering through out the base looking at it in high detail.

okay it was just a possability

JZB75
  • JZB75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Hi, just registered for the hunt (and read everything from the start)

Just to know: what about the quarry and the backhoe? Did you succeed in excavating something Ragelog?

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by brian., 24 September 2013 - 02:57 AM.

No. You should stop spamming your site and post it here like anything else would be.

I'm making the admins aware of you and your friends' efforts to steal members from GTANet, and I'm also quite sure their spam guard was working when it flagged you.

Respect is everything. And that is disrespectful of this forum and self advertising for whatever reason you want to, be it to create a forum or advertise to people who whatever your entire scheme is - and it is a scheme - is wrong. 

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063443800

Post sh*t on the site we're already on like anyone else would, or you're just spam  trying to steal members. 

petrov2
  • petrov2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

but is also "nothing"

Five not alive

sevens in heavens

8"eternity" won't wait

They all seem to relate to death?!

kill4food
  • kill4food

friendly pro gangster who will kill for food if needed

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

someone said to bring the space docker to the top of mt chillaid while the space ship was there and the ufo underwater should rise above the water and let you in.. Not sure if this is true, its just a youtube comment.

Intensity
  • Intensity

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

but is also "nothing"

Five not alive

sevens in heavens

8"eternity" won't wait

They all seem to relate to death?!

If I'm not mistaken, it comes from the Kid Killer melody or something of the sort.

ChromeLocke
  • ChromeLocke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

b2_6.jpg

Good progress, however I belive the Zancudo UFO is of human origin. English writing on the hull, and it's strong resemblance to the B-2 attest to that. The FIB UFO's being holograms as they are intangible. Keep it up guys.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

No. You should stop spamming your site and post it here like anything else would be.

I'm making the admins aware of you and your friends' efforts to steal members from GTANet, and I'm also quite sure their spam guard was working when it flagged you.

Respect is everything. And that is disrespectful of this forum and self advertising for whatever reason you want to, be it to create a forum or advertise to people who whatever your entire scheme is - and it is a scheme - is wrong. 

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063443800

Since the start of this thread there has been two trolls and several people spamming links to things like sourmath and jesus sites. I've reported all and I'm sure other users have but they constantly come back. 

The whole point of this thread was to discuss and investigate but this gets sidetracked constantly by these interruptions that aren't being sorted, I posted the link twice (3 times if you count the main post). This isn't spam, we're still posting our findings on here but over there is a more controlled environment. 

I'm not disrespecting them or trying to steal their members in anyway, if anything more people have joined because of this discussion.

• Mason27 likes this

Intensity
  • Intensity

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

b2_6.jpg

Good progress, however I belive the Zancudo UFO is of human origin. English writing on the hull, and it's strong resemblance to the B-2 attest to that. The FIB UFO's being holograms as they are intangible. Keep it up guys.

It does look similar to that, but when it has tall green figures on each side of the cock pit, whilst a huge camera type thing on the bottom, it wouldn't seem the FIB would be spying on themselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users