Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
tivatavi
  • tivatavi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

I can confirm the "Eye Shadow" at 3pm at the observatory at 3pm. WAY too big a coincidence. Is this the 3rd agent sighting? All these 3's................................

Can you provide me with location on the map? I can't find the shadow you mentioned at the observatory. :D

Zaladari
  • Zaladari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Jetpack Hunt

WARNING THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

FindersKeepers Crew

This thread is for people interested in hunting down the Jet Pack.

Things we know:
  • In the Cable Car building on Mt. Chilliad there is a Mural depicting several locations, including a UFO, Egg and Jetpack
  • The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad
  • The Mural overlays with Mt. Chilliad
  • It is impossible to reach the Hatches on both West and East sides, you die from pressure 5 seconds after reaching them
  • Standing near the -1 Elevator at Zancudo at 1am shows weird lights.
Things we aren't 100% on:
  • Egg symbol on Mural, could refer to an easter egg or an actual egg in-game.
  • Radio Tower in Sandy Shores apparently sends out a Morse Code at a certain time before going back to radio (Time isn't known yet)
  • Observatory has a statue that may be connected (Shadow shows an eye at a certain time)
  • Satellite field, one of them faces Mt. Josiah
  • The UFO may actually be further away then we thought and a lot bigger in size
  • Tunnels or a cave system that runs under the map or more specifically under Mt. Chilliad
  • The space buggy has a connection to the Mural/UFO
  • The Jetpack exists and is located in a Bunker
Things we have Dismissed:
  • Honking the Horn of the Space Buggy you get does nothing.
  • The Space Buggy does not allow you to fly/ride the UFO the two have no connection at all
  • The Hatch to the East is has no real meaning other than a tribute to the Lost TV Show.
  • When you go far out of the map you will sink/crash no matter what, this is Rockstars way of stopping you going too far.
  • The tunnel located in the image linked below is a dead end, the doors do not open and the keypads are not special in any way
  • The chicken factories have been searched top to bottom and no eggs cracked or otherwise were found
  • The Shack that spawns Agents has no real meaning, it seems to just be a random event spot
  • The underwater entrance at the Epsilon base is sealed back up see image below
  • Epsilon base has no real purpose it seems
  • Penris building is not related as it has 8 stars.
If there is anything I've missed post and I'll edit it, if someone spams links to a Jesus page just report them and do not reply to them. No trolling or going off topic.

Links to images: Mural Overlay on map submitted by holyhyan:

k5gl.jpg

1289897_10151933549472806_371619904_n.jp

"The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad"

How is that something we know?

1 Glyph is a character and another a quarter moon and another a radio tower. and another a rain cloud. what have the first 3 Glyphs got to do with the UFO spawning?? Thats right, nothing. and besides their is still 1 Glyph missing because everyone is chasing chickens farms etc etc and not looking for the last Glyph.

Chasing chicken farms is soooooo last night.

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Jetpack Hunt

WARNING THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

FindersKeepers Crew

This thread is for people interested in hunting down the Jet Pack.

Things we know:
  • In the Cable Car building on Mt. Chilliad there is a Mural depicting several locations, including a UFO, Egg and Jetpack
  • The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad
  • The Mural overlays with Mt. Chilliad
  • It is impossible to reach the Hatches on both West and East sides, you die from pressure 5 seconds after reaching them
  • Standing near the -1 Elevator at Zancudo at 1am shows weird lights.
Things we aren't 100% on:
  • Egg symbol on Mural, could refer to an easter egg or an actual egg in-game.
  • Radio Tower in Sandy Shores apparently sends out a Morse Code at a certain time before going back to radio (Time isn't known yet)
  • Observatory has a statue that may be connected (Shadow shows an eye at a certain time)
  • Satellite field, one of them faces Mt. Josiah
  • The UFO may actually be further away then we thought and a lot bigger in size
  • Tunnels or a cave system that runs under the map or more specifically under Mt. Chilliad
  • The space buggy has a connection to the Mural/UFO
  • The Jetpack exists and is located in a Bunker
Things we have Dismissed:
  • Honking the Horn of the Space Buggy you get does nothing.
  • The Space Buggy does not allow you to fly/ride the UFO the two have no connection at all
  • The Hatch to the East is has no real meaning other than a tribute to the Lost TV Show.
  • When you go far out of the map you will sink/crash no matter what, this is Rockstars way of stopping you going too far.
  • The tunnel located in the image linked below is a dead end, the doors do not open and the keypads are not special in any way
  • The chicken factories have been searched top to bottom and no eggs cracked or otherwise were found
  • The Shack that spawns Agents has no real meaning, it seems to just be a random event spot
  • The underwater entrance at the Epsilon base is sealed back up see image below
  • Epsilon base has no real purpose it seems
  • Penris building is not related as it has 8 stars.
If there is anything I've missed post and I'll edit it, if someone spams links to a Jesus page just report them and do not reply to them. No trolling or going off topic.

Links to images: Mural Overlay on map submitted by holyhyan:

k5gl.jpg

1289897_10151933549472806_371619904_n.jp

"The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad"

How is that something we know?

1 Glyph is a character and another a quarter moon and another a radio tower. and another a rain cloud. what have the first 3 Glyphs got to do with the UFO spawning?? Thats right, nothing. and besides their is still 1 Glyph missing because everyone is chasing chickens farms etc etc and not looking for the last Glyph.

Yeah you're summary is all over the place man. You shouldn't be straight up crossing stuff off the list just yet. Penris has an eye that looks a lot like the all seeing eye and there was a UFO piece on the building. In fact, I've noticed that a lot of the UFO pieces were in places that could contain clues. Anyone notice the giant pipeline that runs over the mountain? There was a piece coming out of one of the pipes on the side it drains out into. Maybe there is something there. Also, I remember someone saying their were agents that showed up to that weird metal UFO monument in the city. Has this been confirmed?

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

close this fukin stupid thread there is NO jetpack

Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

When I was at the Cult Base there's something that say's "Between the Crates" and the only thing I can find remotely close to that was this code that was on a box between some crates. Might not have to do with anything but thought I'd share.

2qb53xt.jpg

Might be a longshot, but an Xbox code uses 25 characters. The code on the crate here has a similar structure tho.

matyyy0
  • matyyy0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

how do you know - at least these guys are having fun and not making stupid threads saying they are bored like the rest of these fa**ots. Carry on guys! this makes for a good read while im at work.

GtaMan145
  • GtaMan145

The Tract.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

PO Box 10012

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Oh my god guys! You know what, this guy is right! Close the thread!

Thank you ry12111 for enlightening us all. 

• KonkorFour likes this

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

I've been into the Merryweather port, heres some offices that have keycard scanners next to them but I could go inside. Had abit of time where the police laid off to look around said offices but found nothing. Submarine has nothing in it / on it. Haven't looked around it all as I got killed before I could.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Thanks for providing proof.

richiespeed13
  • richiespeed13

Live for the Nordschleife...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Oh my god guys! You know what, this guy is right! Close the thread!

Thank you ry12111 for enlightening us all. 

Lmao.

steve0london
  • steve0london

FatherTruckin P I M P

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Hey guys. Has anyone tried anything in the epsilon robes or with the kifflom tractor? Im only 85% but refuse 2 believe its just a scam.

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

Reshe
  • Reshe

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Besides, even if there isn't a jetpack easter egg, there's most definitely alien and illuminati ones, and so far, according to how many clues there are, we haven't reached the big one yet.

richiespeed13
  • richiespeed13

Live for the Nordschleife...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by richiespeed13, 23 September 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Can someone in the know please make a post summarizing everything we know so far, and all the things we are currently looking for/trying to answer?

I am late on the scene so I have no idea what's going on, it would be useful for other newcomers too if we had a constantly updated "summary" post of what has been put together so far.

Thanks.

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

If you flip the pyramid map so the eye is pointing SW, and line it up over the roads surrounding the Fort, the guy in the video a few pages ago is standing right inside the jetpack box when he's on the roof of the bunker.  

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

Cleo Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hey guys. Has anyone tried anything in the epsilon robes or with the kifflom tractor? Im only 85% but refuse 2 believe its just a scam.

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

how do we get the kifflom tractor? and what is it ?

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

I can confirm the "Eye Shadow" at 3pm at the observatory at 3pm. WAY too big a coincidence. Is this the 3rd agent sighting? All these 3's................................

Can you provide me with location on the map? I can't find the shadow you mentioned at the observatory. :D
At 3pm the statute at the conservatory will cast a shadow that is the All Seeing Eye

ProTrainFollower
  • ProTrainFollower

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Wow you guys are going hard on this.

I'm not up to date but how about checking the prison or something? That could easily just be a ploy.

Ask racing
  • Ask racing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Ask racing, 23 September 2013 - 03:01 PM.

Listening to blain county radio, thruthseeker he talks about the iluminaty and that ailien zepharam or what ever, he also states a phone number, but I didn't catch it, was something like 275 555 055 or something, wcould not write it down fast enough.

Healso talks about trevor...

steve0london
  • steve0london

FatherTruckin P I M P

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

They leave it for u when u finish there sidequest. LONG ass sidequests aswell. surely worth a go by some1 on 100%

Reshe
  • Reshe

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Wow you guys are going hard on this.

I'm not up to date but how about checking the prison or something? That could easily just be a ploy.

I thought it was pretty weird they did an entire prison with zero missions for it. These easter eggs must make up like 15% of the game.

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

Cleo Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

They leave it for u when u finish there sidequest. LONG ass sidequests aswell. surely worth a go by some1 on 100%

ok cool but how do i start this sidemission ? :)

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hey guys we found something very interesting over at Fort Zancudo and I think its related to the Mount Chiliad Mystery we are all trying to figure out.

Check it out here:

Let me know what you guys think and good work so far guys keep it up!

See, now this has promise.

Now this is what im talking about!

This is a proper lead, the elevator also has an interior so there must be something the activate that elevator, this is the hunting we should be doing not the stupid riddle sh*t coming from a troll, and going off doing super farfetched theories that aren't logical at all.

• tivatavi likes this

Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

I think we should start looking in Fort Zancundo... an invinsibility cheat would reallyyyyyy help :)

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

Cleo Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

cheats may screw with it though like it may not activate when cheats are used like old san andreas during the maddog mission

steve0london
  • steve0london

FatherTruckin P I M P

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

Join epsilon etc. do everythin they ask thru their website, emails and meetin your brothers brother. KIFFLOM

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

Cleo Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

Join epsilon etc. do everythin they ask thru their website, emails and meetin your brothers brother. KIFFLOM

it always says im ip banned from there website, do i need to be a certain character ?

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

Go to their website as Micheal. Donate some money and you should see their symbol on your map.

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

Cleo Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

IT MUST BE FOR SOMETHIN

Go to their website as Micheal. Donate some money and you should see their symbol on your map.

awesome thanks dude

xDXxAscension
  • xDXxAscension

GT: xDXxAscension

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hey guys we found something very interesting over at Fort Zancudo and I think its related to the Mount Chiliad Mystery we are all trying to figure out.

Check it out here:

Let me know what you guys think and good work so far guys keep it up!

See, now this has promise.

Now this is what im talking about!

This is a proper lead, the elevator also has an interior so there must be something the activate that elevator, this is the hunting we should be doing not the stupid riddle sh*t coming from a troll, and going off doing super farfetched theories that aren't logical at all.

Has this been tried with Michael?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users