Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 07:20 PM.

-snip-

That number is interesting. We should look into that more after the shack has been investigated. I believe the number 72 is important to finding the source of this one. Also when we do, look up Drayon Brian on Lifeinvader.

It may be nothing apparently it read "I love Pi, Drayon Brian" but I agree for now we should focus on the shack, once it's dismissed we should move on.

Location added to main post and it's here:

om2t.png

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by l3oulton, 22 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

Also this:

Found something VERY interesting, if you go to the inn where you play darts there is a notice on the board. It reads " I Love 72, Drayon Brain and suring the web BE MY Friend 555-0164" So i called the number and i got an alien sound, try it for yourself guys, weird stuff, i'll post a pic up now.

Edit:- Ok No way of uploading the pic but try it for yourself guys, weird.

Can we get a few things confirmed about the shack? 

Firstly do you have to be 100% to see the agents?

Secondly a photograph of the shack itself and also the location on the map?

Yeah I think for now we should focus on the shack, anyone not 100% able to go there and could someone post an image of the location?

The alien noise also happens if you type in any gta 4 cheat

and the shack is here http://prntscr.com/1stn9o

Snapmatic pic http://socialclub.ro...c1kG2WIoUYrj8Rw

I'm thinking it could just be an entrance outpost to the labs with all the CCTV cameras and FIB agents.

Addafu
  • Addafu

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Shack location guys I'm solely aiming to help solve this riddle

A

DrDamos
  • DrDamos

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

I went to the shack at 86% and there were 3 men standing there but they don't look like agents and killing them didnt get me any wanted stars, so I'm thinking this has nothing to do with it although i way be wrong.

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

100% XBOX game save http://www2.zippysha...07088/file.html

(Spawns on top of Mt Chilliad at around 3am while the UFO is there)

horizon says it corrupted

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

I went to the shack at 86% and there were 3 men standing there but they don't look like agents and killing them didnt get me any wanted stars, so I'm thinking this has nothing to do with it although i way be wrong.

Thanks, can anyone with 100% confirm that killing these men gets you stars?

disampt
  • disampt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by disampt, 22 September 2013 - 07:28 PM.

Also this:

Found something VERY interesting, if you go to the inn where you play darts there is a notice on the board. It reads " I Love 72, Drayon Brain and suring the web BE MY Friend 555-0164" So i called the number and i got an alien sound, try it for yourself guys, weird stuff, i'll post a pic up now.

Yeah I think for now we should focus on the shack, anyone not 100% able to go there and could someone post an image of the location?

That number is interesting. We should look into that more after the shack has been investigated. I believe the number 72 is important to finding the source of this one. Also when we do, look up Drayon Brian on Lifeinvader.
Or.. google it
http://gta.wikia.com/Dragon_Brain
Or maybe:
http://lightworkers.org/node/162768
  • BOILER. likes this

Lauren-of-Lore
  • Lauren-of-Lore

Queen of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Does the security thing actually have numbers that you can shoot?

If you can shoot the buttons themselves, try shooting them in this order: 667855

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Thanks, can anyone with 100% confirm that killing these men gets you stars?

These guys are all FIB agents, I just went near one of them and had a whole fleet of FIB after me within minutes, that was without killing them, I just ran lol

Guerilja
  • Guerilja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Anyone noticed the road on the map that doesnt exicsts?

sqqnfq.jpg

DrDamos
  • DrDamos

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Also this:

Or.. google it
http://gta.wikia.com/Dragon_Brain

The wiki is for Dragon brain and the name is Drayon Brian :)

smiddit
  • smiddit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ok I just went back to the shack and again no one was there. I'm pondering my next move and turn round and there they are. I pulled up in a jeep and one of them pulled me out and then they all shot me. I went straight back after re starting and they were there so I zoomed in with the sniper and they are definitely agents as you can see there ear pieces. This may turn out to be nothing but it is strange. A lot of security for a cell tower if that's what it is?!

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hmm we need another confirmation for the shack then, I have 100% just went there and no one was there. But I don't want to cross it off and it be important. I'm checking out the Epsilon base now, but once we've got these crossed off we can make some progress.

Addafu
  • Addafu

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

sqqnfq.jpg

This I've noticed on tracking around the mountain

DirtyAcolyte
  • DirtyAcolyte

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

I stumbled onto something at the building ontop of mt. Chiliad. There seem to be some kind of room behind the wall where the map is http://imgur.com/idzM2Do

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

100% XBOX game save http://www2.zippysha...07088/file.html

(Spawns on top of Mt Chilliad at around 3am while the UFO is there)

horizon says it corrupted

Use modio

DrDamos
  • DrDamos

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Just went back to the shack and there is 4 agents now and a worker and killing them got me 2 stars strait away, maybe there are random spawns here. did it with 86% complete still

• smiddit likes this

smiddit
  • smiddit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Like I say I'm not at 100% and they didn't appear the first time but when I went back they were there. Killing them also does give you stars. There were 4 suits and a workman who when I shot the 4 agents he started running and appeared as a red dot on my radar??

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

sqqnfq.jpg

They're dirt roads

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Like I say I'm not at 100% and they didn't appear the first time but when I went back they were there. Killing them also does give you stars. There were 4 suits and a workman who when I shot the 4 agents he started running and appeared as a red dot on my radar??

Maybe someone should wait with them and see where the workman goes if he goes anywhere, can't stand there all the time surely!

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

sqqnfq.jpg

I've been running around this mountain for a while, the road is nonexistent. It shows a road on the map but there is no trail or a road. I'm not sure if there is something underground or not.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Maybe someone should wait with them and see where the workman goes if he goes anywhere, can't stand there all the time surely!

Good thinking, they could be an event type situation?

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Okay so there are sometimes agents, sometimes not. Are we able to enter the shack at all or is it closed? 

If it is closed I'd put it down as not 100% sure yet. 

Addafu
  • Addafu

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

20u698z.jpg

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

How do you sell hitch hikers to the altruists?

Addafu
  • Addafu

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Wrong pic

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by The Living Dad, 22 September 2013 - 07:42 PM.

20u698z.jpg

where did this character get molotovs from? I've never seen them and i've 100% the game lol

DrDamos
  • DrDamos

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

They just stand there doing nothing, but a closer look and its really 3 agents a worker and some man drinking all the time, i think its just a spawning spot and the shack isn't enterable

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

They just stand there doing nothing, but a closer look and its really 3 agents a worker and some man drinking all the time, i think its just a spawning spot and the shack isn't enterable

I'll add to dismissed then, what's next?

Addafu
  • Addafu

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

2ufzvwj.jpg

Ill post molotovs location
In a bit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users