Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Okay something someone said before, flying to the village I saw a tunnel all lit up with a bridge to it. Inside is a door with a keypad that has a red light on. Shooting the keypad gives off sparks (Normal keypads don't do this) also, running into the door your players head glitches into it like it would open up. You can also sprint into it like you can on locked mission doors.

Has anyone tried shooting a stun gun at the keypad?

Maybe the 'egg' is where the passcode to this door is?

The glyphs with numbers are important. What is found when they're all put in order?

• amizzy likes this

bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Okay something someone said before, flying to the village I saw a tunnel all lit up with a bridge to it. Inside is a door with a keypad that has a red light on. Shooting the keypad gives off sparks (Normal keypads don't do this) also, running into the door your players head glitches into it like it would open up. You can also sprint into it like you can on locked mission doors.

Where is the location of this tunnel?

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

It's like Bigfoot all over again, haha. Good luck guys, although I think your best bet would be asking the people going through the game's coding. That's the true way of knowing if the jetpack is in or not, even if it's not the best thing to do.

Agree.. Rockstar blatantly showed both bigfoot and aliens that were bit myths in SA, only to start a jetpack myth.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Has anyone tried shooting a stun gun at the keypad?

Maybe the 'egg' is where the passcode to this door is?

The glyphs with numbers are important. What is found when they're all put in order?

I tried a handgun and stun gun but nothing happened, just sparks. Though if you shoot any other keypad like at Zancudo or the tower above the camp nothing happens just bullet holes.

Where is the location of this tunnel?

If you go to the campsite and to the top of the mountain, look towards Chilliad and you'll see a glowing tunnel, it's in there. I'll try and get a map location now.

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by l3oulton, 22 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Just in case everyone one migrated to here:

99.8% XBOX game save http://www58.zippysh...05109/file.html

(just play one good game of golf, to get 100G achievement)

100% XBOX game save http://www2.zippysha...07088/file.html

(Spawns on top of Mt Chilliad at around 3am while the UFO is there)

i downloaded the 99.8% save and rehashed etc. i see it on my flash drive at the dashboard but when i load the game it isnt there? is it because it is in a different language? im U.S. and it looks like the save is in german, how do i fix this?

It's English, also I recommend using modio, it rehashes and resigns automatically 

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

Click here for location to the tunnel

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I think there were two doors in that tunnel, one on each side.

Probably the same results, but worth a look.

This could all be heading towards DLC? Remember this from last year:

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick has suggested that Rockstar has "a lot of interesting stuff" planned for Grand Theft Auto 5's DLC, but that it is "way too early" to begin discussing it.

Responding to a question regarding the potential for GTA 5's 'digital content' during Take-Two's investor call last night, Zelnick said that it was "way too early to discuss those plans, and of course those discussions will come from Rockstar in the normal course".

He continued: "I think you can safely assume that Rockstar, as the label that led the charge in downloadable content with Grand Theft Auto 4, I think you'd have every reason to believe, purely because of the ground-breaking nature of the title itself and the multiplayer in the title, that there's going to be a lot of interesting stuff. But I'll leave that to Rockstar to announce."

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Yeah there are two doors, named T01 and T02. It could be DLC stuff but surely the doors wouldn't be active? Or at least blocked off.

935948_10151932908142806_674087375_n.jpg

1044682_10151932913127806_1609505909_n.j

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Yeah there are two doors, named T01 and T02. It could be DLC stuff but surely the doors wouldn't be active? Or at least blocked off.

935948_10151932908142806_674087375_n.jpg

1044682_10151932913127806_1609505909_n.j

Hi everyone, I can confirm using the stun gun on these two doors does nothing as I thought the same thing. So that can be written off.

Also the whole Cluckin Bell factory being a reference to the cracked egg also turned up nothing. So that can be written off. Can you update the OP when we figure out anything that doesn't work or anything that may lead us in the right direction. I agree the last post went off in all directions. We should agree to look into one theory then prove / disprove it the move on.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

I thought R* weren't giving episodic content, only multiplayer. A lot of features seem distant from single player, once I can think if is the insurance feature, I woulda loved to have that implemented in SP, the impound is too unreliable I find.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hi everyone, I can confirm using the stun gun on these two doors does nothing as I thought the same thing. So that can be written off.

Also the whole Cluckin Bell factory being a reference to the cracked egg also turned up nothing. So that can be written off. Can you update the OP when we figure out anything that doesn't work or anything that may lead us in the right direction. I agree the last post went off in all directions. We should agree to look into one theory then prove / disprove it the move on.

Yeah I agree about the tunnel now, found out shooting any kind of box in here creates sparks. Shall update original post now with the factory and tunnel to be dismissed.

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Some people say that the spaceship is drivable with space docker is it true?

Pahnda
  • Pahnda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Some people say that the spaceship is drivable with space docker is it true?

no

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

What does 'TO1'  and 'TO2' mean, then?

Towers One and Two? Are there more? Someone metioned a glyph with a tower-looking symbol... A tower that beeps at night... One found in the lake...?

What is above these doors in the area? Anything improtant?

Or is it:   To #1= UFO?   To #2= Egg?

Where's 'TO3' then, for a jetpack?

(Not able to play until tonight but will look around more then.)

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Have a nice time there :D

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

On a side note I have genuinelly emailed Rockstar asking for some closure on the  matter. Just some kind of point in the right direction or a hint as to whether it is definitely in the game or are we following a dead trail. I expect no reply or some cryptic response but we will see..

xDXxAscension
  • xDXxAscension

GT: xDXxAscension

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

On a side note I have genuinelly emailed Rockstar asking for some closure on the  matter. Just some kind of point in the right direction or a hint as to whether it is definitely in the game or are we following a dead trail. I expect no reply or some cryptic response but we will see..

I tweeted them.. Haven't had any response.

smiddit
  • smiddit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

I think whoever mentioned the small building with 4 agents round it was maybe onto something. I don't have 100% and went over there and there's a few vehicles there but no agents. Maybe they appear only when after you trigger the UFO etc. The building is very small and has 3 security cameras on it. 2 normal CCTV type cameras and one of those dome shaped ones. Bit overkill for such a small building?? There's a small tower next to the building and I don't remember seeing security cameras on any of the other antenna buildings I've come across up in the hills.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

The map stands for the mountain, the box under the UFO is the cable railway House for where you can find the map. That's my guess.

Btw i were at the cave with the fire and paintings. I thought i found something there cause in the Village with naked ppl you can read : "Our Path is lit" meaning the cave might be their path. In the cave there is also a sunset painted and "See the eye". I tried to wait till sunset and tried to walk through the fire, but nothing happend i just caught fire. One more thing: in the village there are also paintings of a sunset (half red sun and water) and i noticed that you have a perfect view of the sunset when you go to stone in the north of their village. I stood on the stone and watched the sunset, but nothing happens.

Last thing:

I think the painting on the mountain with the ufo and the "radio tower" isn't a radio tower. i looks like the mountain, with a path leading up to it and a House "box" on the top. I think this is just the mountain and the cable railway house.

try using i fire truck n the fire?

Addafu
  • Addafu

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Guys pretty new to forums

Has anyone photographed all the symbols yet

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

i found the symbol at the top in the village on a shack wen up to it then got killed by all the villagers.

DrDamos
  • DrDamos

UFO Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey i just noticed that the path from the Altruist camp leads up to some ladders that lead to a building with what looks like you can enter it (can run into door without stopping) Maybe that might have something to do with it

Just an observation :)

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think whoever mentioned the small building with 4 agents round it was maybe onto something. I don't have 100% and went over there and there's a few vehicles there but no agents. Maybe they appear only when after you trigger the UFO etc. The building is very small and has 3 security cameras on it. 2 normal CCTV type cameras and one of those dome shaped ones. Bit overkill for such a small building?? There's a small tower next to the building and I don't remember seeing security cameras on any of the other antenna buildings I've come across up in the hills.

Woo! I feel like I have accomplished something :)

• smiddit likes this

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

What does 'TO1'  and 'TO2' mean, then?

Towers One and Two? Are there more? Someone metioned a glyph with a tower-looking symbol... A tower that beeps at night... One found in the lake...?

What is above these doors in the area? Anything improtant?

Or is it:   To #1= UFO?   To #2= Egg?

Where's 'TO3' then, for a jetpack?

(Not able to play until tonight but will look around more then.)

For now I marked this as dismissed, it doesn't seem to have any real importance and there's nothing at all there to do. No glyphs and most of the boxes spark in the tunnel so it may just be nothing.

Same here, post back if you hear anything.

I tweeted them.. Haven't had any response.

Keep checking back, you never know.

Guys pretty new to forums

Has anyone photographed all the symbols yet

Someone did I think but they are kind of scattered around in the old thread.

Hey i just noticed that the path from the Altruist camp leads up to some ladders that lead to a building with what looks like you can enter it (can run into door without stopping) Maybe that might have something to do with it

Just an observation :)

This happens with the tunnel too, not sure if it's of any importance yet but at the moment it looks like we're focusing on the Agents near a small shack. So if someone can post a location that would be great.

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

If one takes the blueprint map from SE/CE and shines a UV light on it, hidden writing appears.

http://imgur.com/a/IvNLZ

• Catfish Pie likes this

Addafu
  • Addafu

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Also has any1 got all trophies yet

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by straightfaced, 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Can we get a few things confirmed about the shack? 

Firstly do you have to be 100% to see the agents?

Secondly a photograph of the shack itself and also the location on the map?

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Also this:

Found something VERY interesting, if you go to the inn where you play darts there is a notice on the board. It reads " I Love 72, Drayon Brain and suring the web BE MY Friend 555-0164" So i called the number and i got an alien sound, try it for yourself guys, weird stuff, i'll post a pic up now.

Edit:- Ok No way of uploading the pic but try it for yourself guys, weird.

Yeah I think for now we should focus on the shack, anyone not 100% able to go there and could someone post an image of the location?

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by straightfaced, 22 September 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Also this:

Found something VERY interesting, if you go to the inn where you play darts there is a notice on the board. It reads " I Love 72, Drayon Brain and suring the web BE MY Friend 555-0164" So i called the number and i got an alien sound, try it for yourself guys, weird stuff, i'll post a pic up now.

Edit:- Ok No way of uploading the pic but try it for yourself guys, weird.

Yeah I think for now we should focus on the shack, anyone not 100% able to go there and could someone post an image of the location?

That number is interesting. We should look into that more after the shack has been investigated. I believe the number 72 is important to finding the source of this one. Also when we do, look up Drayon Brian on Lifeinvader.

• Bullit1990 likes this

unikatil
  • unikatil

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

I hope we can catch this jetpack.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users