Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
Gforce
  • Gforce

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Ignore ShaftOneTwoOne, he is a troll and does not work for Rockstar or know about anything we don't. He will take things you've recently found and twist them into cryptic messages to pretend he knows a superior meaning. His account was created 4 days ago to post in the "I think I found something thread" to troll it. Don't listen to what he says or believe anything he types from now on.

you didn't use big enough or red enough text there.

you really shouldn't dismiss him so quickly, he may not work for R* but then again, does anyone else on here ? :whistle:

some of us around here have played the entire Myst series of games, and the puzzle here is typical of that game and you have to think differently to compllete them, all the clues are here, they just need piecing together in the correct order

• Bigwig416 likes this

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Ignore ShaftOneTwoOne, he is a troll and does not work for Rockstar or know about anything we don't. He will take things you've recently found and twist them into cryptic messages to pretend he knows a superior meaning. His account was created 4 days ago to post in the "I think I found something thread" to troll it. Don't listen to what he says or believe anything he types from now on.

ITS UP TO US WHAT WE BELIEVE....

Then please start your own thread to listen to his BS.

Jake, the thing that you seem to struggle to realise is that this isn't your thread anymore. Just because you started this post (by taking it from the UFO thread) doesn't give you any power or importance.

If you don't like what I say or the way I say, no-one but you can help with that.

shammer123
  • shammer123

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I don't have a way to record my screen ......Steal all three air vehicles - lazer, buzzard and titan....store them at  the los santos airport with Michael and franklin

joejacksonx
  • joejacksonx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by joejacksonx, 24 September 2013 - 04:24 PM.

ITS UP TO US WHAT WE BELIEVE....

Then please start your own thread to listen to his BS.

AGAIN DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

anybody has found the entry to the mountain???

Yeah you need to steal the jet and ram at full speed into the side on the mountain. That's the only way so far./s

anybody has found the entry to the mountain???

Yeah you need to steal the jet and ram at full speed into the side on the mountain. That's the only way so far./s

one of the better one i could take

0_0.jpg

What is this picture??

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

a question, ive done everything to get 100% except for the alienship parts. but i still got 16/20 for strangers and freaks how is this possible? i searched everywhere on youtube and google.. couldnt find anything please help

you will get a strangers and freaks after collecting all parts. you may need to call tonya while playing as trevor to finish up the towing missions. try checking open missions by clicking "progress" in the upper right of phone menu 

lol call tonya while playing as franklin wtf

• amzngsurf likes this

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

I still think you guys should be looking in the "Sea" Red and Dead are boh Sea's.

anyway went looking around the downed plane and found this flashing, can't pick it up tho for some reason.

100_2974_zps6f6a22a9.jpg

Can't make out what it is, any chance you can show me the location or give me a description?

Because you've already got Body armour on.

augustyn1331
  • augustyn1331

Crackhead

• Members

that answers that then.

has anyone tried having all 3 protags at the UFO locations all at the same time ? with that space car etc ?

My god KonkorFour add to first post that method with SPACE CAR , 

and THREE CHARACTERS DOESNT WORK!!!

FFS Dont you know that (Ending GTA V Story spoiler)

Spoiler

I just had to post this because its f*ckin annoying when every 5 minutes someone posts:

Maybe try get that space docker and horn...

Maybe try with all 3 characters?

It's been said many times that this methodes are not working :die:

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

As I said he can help with some stuff, he found some interesting stuff but he is trolling, the stuff about each protag being a marking of the wall is BS...

You can also say that trevor is the UFO because he is totally out of the normal world, or Franklin being the UFO because he is navigating outside his usual sphere, or Michael being the egg because he is reborn with his new gangster life or Trevor being the egg because he cracks heads or Franklin being the jetpack because he is rising through the game... I'm pretty sure you can make the whole story fit into thoses boxes but it's dumb, just go proving that elvis is still alive...

• KonkorFour likes this

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

you really shouldn't dismiss him so quickly, he may not work for R* but then again, does anyone else on here ? :whistle:

some of us around here have played the entire Myst series of games, and the puzzle here is typical of that game and you have to think differently to compllete them, all the clues are here, they just need piecing together in the correct order

He implied he works for them, when he doesn't.

He only ever steps in when someone has found something and then makes out he led you to find it.

His account was created 4 days ago as soon as the thread before this got popular.

He never helps, he leads people off topic.

The phone number he posted has no meaning, it goes to an answer machine.

This thread is for finding the easter eggs and solving the Mural, yet all he does is side track people.

• jonc24 and Boxman108 like this

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

I don't have a way to record my screen ......Steal all three air vehicles - lazer, buzzard and titan....store them at  the los santos airport with Michael and franklin

Can you be abit more indepth?

handsoup
  • handsoup

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

that's a little far fetched if you ask me. Not to mention we've glitched under the thing.

So are UFOs. you have no idea what a tunnel would even look like.

Not to mention we've glitched under the thing.

That's not how video games work. The interior wouldn't literally be inside the mountain, it'd be off in the skybox somewhere.

ukb90
  • ukb90

stoned hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

has anybody set fire to the lookout point on chilliad using the jerry can? see if it burns through to the glyph underneath, ufo might come over. i dunno just an idea

OldSwitcheroo
  • OldSwitcheroo

Is it real or not?

• Members

You've been behaving like a petulant child for the past 2 days, give it a rest or take your ball home son.

• shaftonetwoone likes this

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

He implied he works for them, when he doesn't.

He only ever steps in when someone has found something and then makes out he led you to find it.

His account was created 4 days ago as soon as the thread before this got popular.

He never helps, he leads people off topic.

The phone number he posted has no meaning, it goes to an answer machine.

This thread is for finding the easter eggs and solving the Mural, yet all he does is side track people.

And you're getting angry because someone is either stealing internet thunder from you or because they are posting things that you don't have to pay any attention to or read. I don't see you posting anything helpful other than criticising other people's ideas or generally slagging me off without proof.

Go away.

• JoM and joejacksonx like this

OldSwitcheroo
  • OldSwitcheroo

Is it real or not?

• Members

There are 8 UFOS

and you are a complete f*cking waste of space.  Just saying.

• Anonawesome likes this

Arcadiax
  • Arcadiax

Rat

• Members

I still think you guys should be looking in the "Sea" Red and Dead are boh Sea's.

anyway went looking around the downed plane and found this flashing, can't pick it up tho for some reason.

100_2974_zps6f6a22a9.jpg

Can't make out what it is, any chance you can show me the location or give me a description?

Its body armor and his is already full, so he can't pick it up.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Locked on OP's request.

• xDXxAscension likes this

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Just letting you guys know that you're welcome to start a new topic on this subject.

• Ninja mike likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users