Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

Anyone tried the cheatcodes? (post 3226)

Messyboy
  • Messyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by Messyboy, 24 September 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Btw Anyone tried "Shoot for the Stars"? It has eye too.

joejacksonx
  • joejacksonx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:32 PM Edited by joejacksonx, 24 September 2013 - 01:34 PM.

Has anyone noticed that the x is the same as x. and x is a fold back door?

2v3pojt.jpg

• JoshG12 likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Here is a new theory!

If the Jetpack is in the game. Than there is probably a cheatcode for it as well. Im currently at work so I cant try it.

The GTAV cheats look a lot like the GTA:SA cheatcodes. However, whenever "up" is used in SA, it changes direction in GTA V (cause it'll pull up the phone).

For instance (on PS3).

Lower wanted level:

GTASA: R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down

GTAV: R1, R1, Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left

Stunt plane:

GTASA: Circle, Up, L1, L2, Down, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle.

GTAV: Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle

So,.... :

UP = RIGHT

DOWN = LEFT

GTASA cheat codes worth trying:

Full Health And Armor

R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up

Infinite Ammo
L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Down, L1, L1

Infinite Health
Down, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Down, Up, Triangle

Spawn Jetpack
Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right

Would translate in GTA V to (directions on the D-Pad):

Full Health And Armor

R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Right, Right

Infinite Ammo
L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Left, L1, L1

Infinite Health
Left, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, Right, Triangle

Spawn Jetpack
Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Right, Left, Left, Right

Maybe, it has to be used 8 times?

what are xbox buttons?

Ali623
  • Ali623

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

I tried, nothing happened

SneakySnake
  • SneakySnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

i tried it but they doesn't work

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

For all the people who keep saying there no Jetpack etc ? How do you know ? theres no proof there is and theres no proof there isnt one If your not wanting to help leave

GTAVJoe
  • GTAVJoe

Player Hater

• Members

i've got a 100% account free for any suggestions to try anything right now, anyone?

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

I'm sure a lot of people have probably noticed this but because of loading the 100% file, I just noticed it. The headlights of the Space Docker buggy are greenish. They're probably black lights to find other clues.

Yes, that would be a possible theory. I thought so aswell, but where can you go with it to shine for new clues? 

Have either of you figured out how to get the Space Docker back? Mine is missing, I got to use it once, died, then it just disappeared. It's not in any of my garages, not in the impound lots, nowhere.

Rockstar said that they're working on recovering missing cars in the next patch.

I can't think of anywhere to shine the light (except maybe this really dark cave but is filled with water http://rsg.ms/15Mkz7h) but what gave me the idea that it might be possible is this photo: http://rsg.ms/16WdUr0

That looks like gone in 60 seconds lmao

D1SC0NT1NU3D
  • D1SC0NT1NU3D

Player Hater

• Members

I don't think there is a Jetpack!

The mystery might be related to something else later in GTAO. I have been following all the posts but it's taking us to no where. 

Jetpack was confirmed at all by Rockstar in the first place?

I don't find any source for that matter! :/

I don't think rockstar would add all these clues just to lead up to some GTAOnline revelation.  There is already a lot going on in multiplayer and it doesn't seem like they would want to take anything way from the new experiences of GTAOnline.  Also Bigfoot was a legendary myth from GTA:SA why would they put him in as such an easy to find easter egg and then leave nothing a little more hidden for players to seek out.

GTAVJoe
  • GTAVJoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

I've got an 100% account readily available right now for any suggestions to try ANYTHING relating to this easter egg and what not, anyone?

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

according to the UV map, anyone checked what is inside cell 9a in the prison?

Gforce
  • Gforce

MI V

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

***the following post is theoretical***

you guys still running around looking for more UFO's when the clues all hint to there being only 3 ?

going to repeat what I said on page 89 ........... if there's a * on that UFO, "Segregate and Rearrange" could mean "Earn R* Gear and Easter Egg"

one clue in the game is the Red Dead book, the one word missing from that being "Redemption"

you guys could be looking for a Redemption Code for the Jetpack and so far you're slowly getting there, plenty of numbers and codes posted in these pages.

the location of the answer has been mentioned on this page already, use the 3 UFO locations with the 3 protagonists, but in which order ? you had clues to that with the Barry missions, Aliens, Clowns and Franklin unaffected.

Franklin on Chilliad, Michael at the base and Trevor at the hippy camp.

also, has anyone used a cargobob to carry the Sub and drop it in the Alamo Sea yet ?

Six is Nix, Nix being an orbital satelite or moon, found by the Hubble Space telescope, well there are 6 Space telescopes in the game, most people seeing them as big satelite dishes.instead of an array.

happy hunting

D1SC0NT1NU3D
  • D1SC0NT1NU3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by D1SC0NT1NU3D, 24 September 2013 - 01:41 PM.

I've hoped there was something to that door since the day I saw this glyph. I think this is where it will go down.  Now how will it go down.

2v3pojt.jpg

shanklin
  • shanklin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Reposting this because I do think I'm on the right track

Just got done trying a few things out based on my idea from before.

My idea is that the hologram on top of Mt. Chiliad is directing us to which UFO we have to locate and then interact with in some way. I think if we somehow get inside or get abducted by the FIB UFO, the one that appears at 3 AM on Mt. Chiliad will change to another one, telling us which one should be hunted down next.

The "tractor beam" on the FIB UFO made me think that you have to get it to abduct you by doing certain things.

There are two glyphs in the hippy camp (the concrete art place with all the alien stuff, right below the FIB UFO), one shows that it must be raining, and the other shows a moon, a UFO, and three marks between them. The three marks could be the "tractor beam" or it could simply mean 3 AM.

Things that I tried (with suggestions from my dad who I got wrapped up in this too :p):

First the following conditions were always true:
-It was raining (not storming, the glyph does not show lightning)
-It was dark, and I let it pass from 3 AM to 4 AM
-I was at the hippy camp
-I had seen the hologram of the FIB UFO on Mt. Chiliad (I feel like this must be done to trigger it, maybe not)

Things I tried:
-Parking a station wagon around various parts of the camp (there's a broken down station wagon with a fake UFO on top of it at the camp)
-Standing inside the circle above the three alien heads
-Standing inside the circle with a picture of aliens, close to the rain glyph
-"Orbiting" around the concrete earth art (to simulate a moon) in the direction the large concrete red arrow points in
-"Orbiting" around the entire camp site

None of these triggered anything, unfortunately :(

I never got around to flying up to the UFO and trying to interact with it. If anyone does that, here's a few things you could try (remember, at night while it's raining, around 3 AM)
-Shooting a rocket with the buzzard into the open hatch when the tractor beam turns on
-Landing on it
-Parachuting into the tractor beam while it's on

You could also pinpoint exactly where the UFO's tractor beam is, and then go stand directly below it on foot and see if it beams you up at 3 AM. I've tried this but couldn't pinpoint it correctly :(

I'm burned out and a little bummed I didn't find anything (I thought I had it!), hopefully someone finds something while I'm asleep :p Good night everyone :)

Try to do oga and move the analog sticks in the same direction as the glyphas

xDXxAscension
  • xDXxAscension

GT: xDXxAscension

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

I said it yesterday. There is nothing in the Alamo Sea except for a downed 747..

• massis likes this

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

GTA Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

has anyone used a cargobob to carry the Sub and drop it in the Alamo Sea yet ?

ONZO
  • ONZO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

I bet one day we're going to learn that 3 boxes on the bottom of the map represent DLC packs.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by ells144, 24 September 2013 - 01:43 PM.

389-555-01xx

the xx = JP

nath818
  • nath818

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by nath818, 24 September 2013 - 01:45 PM.

according to the UV map, anyone checked what is inside cell 9a in the prison?

9A is a block, i found a ak47 outside the block, theres a new inmate building on the inside courtyard but the door wont open plus i kept getting shot 

has anyone used a cargobob to carry the Sub and drop it in the Alamo Sea yet ?

yes this works, only interesting thing i found was the jumbo that was crashed into the sea. 

• massis likes this

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Someone PLEASE give me a PS3 100% save game and explain to me what I should do once I have it on a USB. How to get it into the PS3. I have ideas that need testing.

Please guys

Use youtube you lazy f*ck

Lookit f*ckstick. Whenever I try it on YouTube it's always some teen who can't speak straight. It's much easier to have it written.

Think there is explanations to do this on page 101 or close by, thats where I got it

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by shaftonetwoone, 24 September 2013 - 01:49 PM.

2cdts3r.png

So this post from yesterday. I searched the image in Google, it doesn't exist so its something thats been created by shaftonetwoone.  I honestly don't think hes a troll. all the signs about 3's work with illumnati, 3 protagonists, infinity = 8 = spaceships etc. 

Also, the one important clue which started this all off was the drawing on the top of Mount Chiliad, yet so far no one has matched the map to an overlay of the GTA map successfully, all of them are off. Rock* wouldnt go to all this effort to create easter eggs then think it doesn't matter if the outline is off.  The alignment of the drawing and map is vital.

He's a troll until proven otherwise, nothing he has said has lead us to anything important. The 2 UFOs found yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with the stuff he said. Don't fall for his bs and please don't clog the thread up with your thoughts on his ramblings. Make another thread if you really want to.

Strange that you continue to use the clues I left. Or have you instantly started ignoring the clues that Three is a key number and that people in the characters past play an important role in guiding the player?

If you require an answer then it only takes a brief message dear

joejacksonx
  • joejacksonx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Does anyone know how big the ufo on the top of the mountain is??

Because the observation deck up there has the eye under it, so if we can figure out what the ufo is hovering over then we can figure out where the egg and the jetpack is...

ryanc229
  • ryanc229

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

389-555-01xx

the xx = JP

Been following this thread for a while, I rung that phone number, it just plays elevator type music, would that maybe open the elevator at the fort?

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Because the observation deck up there has the eye under it, so if we can figure out what the ufo is hovering over then we can figure out where the egg and the jetpack is...

Theres red flags below it.

jokerfist
  • jokerfist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

389-555-01xx

the xx = JP

Been following this thread for a while, I rung that phone number, it just plays elevator type music, would that maybe open the elevator at the fort?

i rang it buy the elevator at the fort. all it said was were not here call back later

joejacksonx
  • joejacksonx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Theres red flags below it.

on the map??

GTAAussie
  • GTAAussie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

how does dial random numbers on the phone in GTAV?

• JoshG12 likes this

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

389-555-01xx

the xx = JP

i rang it buy the elevator at the fort. all it said was were not here call back later

maybe there are steps before :)

jokerfist
  • jokerfist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

389-555-01xx

the xx = JP

ah now i got the elevator music.. did nothing thou..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users