Photo

Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Someone said something about the giant ball that runs down the top of the hill when knocked off its stand; this object has a figure 8 on, but also round and hollow, much like an egg. Follow the f*cking thing.

A giant ball?

Does it happen to roll where the cracked egg is on that cabnle car map/game map overlay?

There are 2 of those balls that I know. Another one is in the desert.

3 is the magic number, as has been seen already and as I have advised you all of many, many times...

This guy is a troll.

Am I indeed? I suppose advising you all of the significance of the number 3 to highlight the need to find the UFOs, pushing you towards the observatory area, guiding you to ensure you realise that importance of the Illuminati and the PYRAMID shape for Mt Chiliad, mentioning the cave on the East Coast, advising you of where to find the Men In Black suits, stating the significance of the three main characters having three counterparts and how this links to the number 8 and the Oroburos etc, etc were me trolling?

Me doing all of this without writing out a walkthrough guide or downright stating what you were going to find and when and therefore ruining the fun of it all was trolling?

Well pardon me for trying to help :)

• OldSwitcheroo and ChromeLocke like this

Fmlad
  • Fmlad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Has anyone tried shooting them out of the sky yet.. I have been trying and its pretty damn close!

joshdamonkeyman
  • joshdamonkeyman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Can someone check out this idéa of mine (running in the desert atm)

The Sisyphus Theater is located west of the Vinewood sign and to the east of the Observatory. Someone mentioned a ball earlier, or two in fact. I looked up "Sisyphus" because I found the name interesting and Wiki says: In Greek mythology Sisyphus (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/;[1] GreekΣίσυφοςSísyphos) was a king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth) punished for chronic deceitfulness by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus

Maybe already looked into?

has something to do with our big ball?

There are two balls... there might be a third one?

Great work, like everything there must be 3, its the pattern that keeps repeating. Im sure they need to be rolled to the Vinewood bowl. it makes sense AND its got that Rockstar humour!

so the balls rolld down here?

0_0.jpg

KjellJohnny
  • KjellJohnny

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

So what's new since the FIB ufo over hippie? Just woke up

luke_77
  • luke_77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hello everyone.

According to the map "UV" in the prison's something. I went up there and there is a building called 9A and have completely inspected.

What I have found is that during the day is a normal building but at night, to a door, namely the "3" on the top floor, he comes off as a metal wire or something. I shot and I've done everything but does nothing.

Something must hide, sure.

A greeting. "Google translator insaid"

Later I will upload photos, but is 100% true, you can check it yourself.

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Someone said something about the giant ball that runs down the top of the hill when knocked off its stand; this object has a figure 8 on, but also round and hollow, much like an egg. Follow the f*cking thing.

A giant ball?

Does it happen to roll where the cracked egg is on that cabnle car map/game map overlay?

There are 2 of those balls that I know. Another one is in the desert.

3 is the magic number, as has been seen already and as I have advised you all of many, many times...

This guy is a troll.

Am I indeed? I suppose advising you all of the significance of the number 3 to highlight the need to find the UFOs, pushing you towards the observatory area, guiding you to ensure you realise that importance of the Illuminati and the PYRAMID shape for Mt Chiliad, mentioning the cave on the East Coast, advising you of where to find the Men In Black suits, stating the significance of the three main characters having three counterparts and how this links to the number 8 and the Oroburos etc, etc were me trolling?

Me doing all of this without writing out a walkthrough guide or downright stating what you were going to find and when and therefore ruining the fun of it all was trolling?

Well pardon me for trying to help :)

You are pardoned. Now good day to you sir, and may you find more entertaining victims in your conquest.

v_ersu
  • v_ersu

Ball Chaser

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

The Sisyphus Theater is located west of the Vinewood sign and to the east of the Observatory. Someone mentioned a ball earlier, or two in fact. I looked up "Sisyphus" because I found the name interesting and Wiki says: In Greek mythology Sisyphus (/ˈsɪsɪfəs/;[1] GreekΣίσυφοςSísyphos) was a king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth) punished for chronic deceitfulness by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever.

Can you tell me where the balls exact are, so we can check the blueprint map for clues or something.

On Vinewood

http://imgur.com/xVvxEwB

And the other one

http://imgur.com/QIPIyNF

Warlord9883
  • Warlord9883

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

Completely nothing. Except for some ideas about the Vinewoord theater and the east coast cave....

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by DIEXEL, 24 September 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Great work, like everything there must be 3, its the pattern that keeps repeating. Im sure they need to be rolled to the Vinewood bowl. it makes sense AND its got that Rockstar humour!

so the balls rolld down here?

0_0.jpg

http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063442637

There something in the middle of the stage at Vinewood Bowl. The link contains some photos of that.

ONZO
  • ONZO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Another possible thing to look into. Above the the Altruist camp is a radio tower. There's a door there that you might be able to access at some point. The satellite dish at that tower also seems like it could to be pointing toward where the Zancudo UFO is.

Also, check out the alignment of the satellite dishes in between the prison and sandy shores. All of them face one way except one. I'm not totally sure but it looks like it's pointing toward the spot where it says "they're here!" on Mt. Josiah.

I was using this as a reference: http://blog.damonpol...E_8192x8192.png

You can't really see the tower above the Altruist camp on that map though.

As a side note, I for one don't think the balls have anything to do with this mystery but eh, it's worth a shot.

KjellJohnny
  • KjellJohnny

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Completely nothing. Except for some ideas about the Vinewoord theater and the east coast cave....

Thanks for filling me in, man.

svens
  • svens

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

f*cking streamer ps3 100% save has trevor dead.any save with trevor alive? 100% for ps3?

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

One thing I don't understand is people keep going on about the three characters, that you need all three for something but then why would the game allow for you to kill one off and continue? It doesn't make sense..
  • svens likes this

Rusto
  • Rusto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Hey guys, don't know if this has been mentioned, but I went to that mural to the aliens and an NPC was ranting about how "If you compare satelite images of the desert to a map things don't add up" [Paraphrasing]

I have a 6000*8000 satelite view of the map, I'm wondering if I overlay the map semi-transparent, if it will lead to some clues

GTAAussie
  • GTAAussie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

went to the Bowl and nothing

Stanyer
  • Stanyer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Just caught up and read page 36-103... It's like a story

• orangensaft likes this

Delightful
  • Delightful

Always in for a game

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

"segregate and rearrange"

code found at hippie welcome hill: 6EQUL5

6 E Q U L 5

5 E Q U L 6

.... anyways that code has to be import,

Seaguls, somewhere where seaguls are? That's what I read. 

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

I'm gonna catch some sleep, happy hunting to those still on the case.

inb4 over9000 posts tomorrow

KjellJohnny
  • KjellJohnny

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

6 E Q U L 5

5 E Q U L 6

No. It shouldn't be rearranged. It's the wow signal. Google it. :)

Ragelog
  • Ragelog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by Ragelog, 24 September 2013 - 10:16 AM.

Okay hold up. I may be onto something, or it may be my 24+hr lack of sleep right now.

What happens for people when it disappears after 4am or whatever? Because i was under it and it turned my engines off, and it was around 4 and I tried to gain altitude back up and I swear I saw it go northeast and fade out. I didn't think until 2 later to try and chase it. You obviously can't attack it and kill it there though (at least not very easily at all). So why would we be trying? Should we follow our friend around?

Or does it just disappear in its spot and I saw it wrong? If not, what's the pattern that it flies to next? (which could be a trail marked by many of the key points we've found). This could also explain some 3ams for people and some 1ams, and 2ams, as it may be on a different route if you damage it or something and it decideds to move on early.

Honestly I just got the ps3 save file and its only the first time I've seen it myself in-game. I'm extremely tired. But if anything, hopefully my rambling could spark something later so I figured I might write this sh*t down anyway.

Another thing I'd suggest...is maybe that dude that said the car headlights were like black lights? Maybe we can see cloaked sh*t. I never was a fan of the "pick the car up with the chinook crank and fly it while a second heistmate can easily be switched to to flip something on in that device", but maybe.

I really should sleep.

• ONZO likes this

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

according to the UV map, anyone checked what is inside cell 9a in the prison?

I'm pretty sure 9A is where

Spoiler

Delightful
  • Delightful

Always in for a game

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

6 E Q U L 5

5 E Q U L 6

No. It shouldn't be rearranged. It's the wow signal. Google it. :)

I see, thanks. I'm a PC-gamer, despite that trying to help out, haha. Too damn curious.

Omfgturtle
  • Omfgturtle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

6 E Q U L 5

5 E Q U L 6

It looks more like sequel or sequels 

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

If you swim to the south side of the sunken UFO, and go beneath it, you can swim inside it. It doesn't appear to be intentional, more of a glitch. I'm inside it now, and can't see anything worth looking at

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 AM Edited by LaDispute, 24 September 2013 - 10:25 AM.

But what does the infinite 8 mean and who/what will return under wich circumstances?

I was wandering in the desert and found this written on a rock.http://i44.tinypic.com/w85ibo.jpgIf you can't read it,One is doneTwo was funThree tried to runFour called momFives not aliveSix is nixSevens in heaven8 won't waitalong with several "8"s written next to it, also tilted so they look like an infinity symbol. Don't know if they're related or just a random thing,
One is done
Two was fun
Three tried to run
Four called mom
Fives not alive
Six is nix
Sevens in heaven
8 won't wait

A ha I kinda get this. One is done meaning the first UFO was easy. Two was fun meaning you had to get 100% to see that one. Three tried to run clearly tried to get away but that references the one about zancudo.
Four called mom maybe the 5th one will be the real mothership.fives not alive or there just isn't a 5th one six is nix.nix means half human and half fish German mythology. Seaven in heaven. No idea. 8 won't wait. The fact that they put 8 in number form also saying won't wait is perhaps a reference to the big finale lol.

Or you know, we found them all out of order, five's not alive (dead one in the ocean) sevens in heaven (hippy camp one it really high) but at this point order doesn't matter as long as we find them all.

I seriously think that riddle really does give us the UFO locations.

EDIT: jesus 100 pages in no time at all! :O

Spedz
  • Spedz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Has anyone tried going anywhere with all 3 characters in tow?

Didn't think it was possible to have all 3 out of mission, but just calling to hang out and you can pick em both up!

Ragelog
  • Ragelog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

pics or it didnt happen :D

Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

6 E Q U L 5

5 E Q U L 6

It looks more like sequel or sequels 

Segregate is an anagram for Easteregg

Omfgturtle
  • Omfgturtle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

pics or it didnt happen :D

What do you want pictures of?

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Sup cracker

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Anyone been investigating the bunker inside Zancudo? It's where the UFO is above as you can see the beam ontop of the bunker but where it is shining is behind a lift which is shut and says '-1' for the level :(

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users