Jetpack Hunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,558 replies to this topic
KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 24 September 2013 - 03:53 AM.

Jetpack Hunt

WARNING THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

FindersKeepers Crew

Ignore Shaftonetwoone, he's a troll and does not work for Rockstar.

This thread is for people interested in hunting down the Jet Pack.

Things we know:

• In the Cable Car building on Mt. Chilliad there is a Mural depicting several locations, including a UFO, Egg and Jetpack
  • The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad
  • The Mural overlays with Mt. Chilliad
  • It is impossible to reach the Hatches on both West and East sides, you die from pressure 5 seconds after reaching them
  • Standing near the -1 Elevator at Zancudo at 1am shows weird lights.

Things we aren't 100% on:

• Egg symbol on Mural, could refer to an easter egg or an actual egg in-game.
  • Radio Tower in Sandy Shores apparently sends out a Morse Code at a certain time before going back to radio (Time isn't known yet)
  • Observatory has a statue that may be connected (Shadow shows an eye at a certain time)
  • Satellite field, one of them faces Mt. Josiah
  • The UFO may actually be further away then we thought and a lot bigger in size
  • Tunnels or a cave system that runs under the map or more specifically under Mt. Chilliad
  • The space buggy has a connection to the Mural/UFO
  • The Jetpack exists and is located in a Bunker
  • Penris building
  • Shack with Agents
  • SETI location
  • Zancuda base

Things we have Dismissed:

• When you go far out of the map you will sink/crash no matter what, this is Rockstars way of stopping you going too far.
  • The tunnel located in the image linked below is a dead end, the doors do not open and the keypads are not special in any way
  • The chicken factories have been searched top to bottom and no eggs cracked or otherwise were found
  • The underwater entrance at the Epsilon base is sealed back up see image below

If there is anything I've missed post and I'll edit it, if someone spams links to a Jesus page just report them and do not reply to them. No trolling or going off topic.

Links to images:

Mural Overlay on Chilliad

1289897_10151933549472806_371619904_n.jp

Map to UFOs

1241810_10151935857637806_426794850_n.jp

• Duxfever, amzngsurf, chilleverest and 3 others like this

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by The Living Dad, 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Links to videos old and new to keep people up to date

• Duxfever likes this

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

• Duxfever, The__Phoenix and smokeysmokeonsmoke like this

bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

When I was at the Cult Base there's something that say's "Between the Crates" and the only thing I can find remotely close to that was this code that was on a box between some crates. Might not have to do with anything but thought I'd share.

2qb53xt.jpg

• KonkorFour likes this

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

I figured I'd give it a shot and tweet Rockstar to see if they can confirm/deny any importance to the glyphs. I followed the trail someone found that said "Hidden Intersection" it led up to a weed farm, no real symbols near it. Did anyone check the Epsilon base yet?

• chilleverest likes this

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just in case everyone one migrated to here:

99.8% XBOX game save http://www58.zippysh...05109/file.html

(just play one good game of golf, to get 100G achievement)

100% XBOX game save http://www2.zippysha...07088/file.html

(Spawns on top of Mt Chilliad at around 3am while the UFO is there)

• KonkorFour likes this

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Nice job. :)

Posted them in main post, if that's okay?

bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I figured I'd give it a shot and tweet Rockstar to see if they can confirm/deny any importance to the glyphs. I followed the trail someone found that said "Hidden Intersection" it led up to a weed farm, no real symbols near it. Did anyone check the Epsilon base yet?

Im checking the base now. I see some garage doors that open, that's about it so far

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

This thread is for anyone searching for the Jetpack, main post will be updated with anything we know that is proven to help.

• In the Cable Car building on Mt. Chilliad there is a Mural depicting several locations, including a UFO, Egg and Jetpack
  • The Glyphs around the mountain and map describe instructions on getting the UFO to spawn above Mt. Chilliad
  • The Mural overlays with the map
Some things we've found but aren't sure if they have meaning:
  • Lost Hatch to the East of the island
  • Elevator that says "Floor: -1" in Zancudo
If there is anything I've missed post and I'll edit.

Saves for 360 courtesy of l3oulton:

Mural Overlay on map:
E11O7v9.jpg

the map overlay is wrong. its already been figured.....

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Im checking the base now. I see some garage doors that open, that's about it so far

Could just be nothing, if you check it out completely post back and I'll add to the cross off list.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

I'm about to search the base, once I've done a thorough search I'll post what I find. 

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Nice job. :)

Posted them in main post, if that's okay?

Fine by me!

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

next topic on unsolved mysteries.. finding the invincibility cheat code!

• xDXxAscension likes this

l3oulton
  • l3oulton

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

When I was at the Cult Base there's something that say's "Between the Crates" and the only thing I can find remotely close to that was this code that was on a box between some crates. Might not have to do with anything but thought I'd share.

2qb53xt.jpg

I am 99% certain that it means the RPG in between the crates by the house to the right of the sacrifice stone 

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

2qb53xt.jpg

I am 99% certain that it means the RPG in between the crates by the house to the right of the sacrifice stone 

Yeah you are correct it only points out the location of the RPG in that area, nothing more

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

This thread is for anyone searching for the Jetpack, main post will be updated with anything we know that is proven to help.

• The Mural overlays with the map
Some things we've found but aren't sure if they have meaning:
  • Lost Hatch to the East of the island
  • Elevator that says "Floor: -1" in Zancudo
If there is anything I've missed post and I'll edit.

Saves for 360 courtesy of l3oulton:

Mural Overlay on map:

the map overlay is wrong. its already been figured.....

Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I shall update now.

bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

2qb53xt.jpgm 99% certain that it means the RPG in between the crates by the house to the right of the sacrifice stone 

Yeah you could be right, I also blew up those same boxes but this the only one that didn't disappear. Could be nothing

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Is there anything I should add/remove from the main post?

Also did anyone check out the FIB/IAA buildings in Los Santos?

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

It's like Bigfoot all over again, haha. Good luck guys, although I think your best bet would be asking the people going through the game's coding. That's the true way of knowing if the jetpack is in or not, even if it's not the best thing to do.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by ells144, 22 September 2013 - 05:58 PM.

is there a jet pack ? if so where?

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

is there a jet pack ? if so where?

That's what we're trying to figure out.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Elevators at zancudo are in dismissed and unsure about categories, they should be in dismissed only.

Pahnda
  • Pahnda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

The map stands for the mountain, the box under the UFO is the cable railway House for where you can find the map. That's my guess.

Btw i were at the cave with the fire and paintings. I thought i found something there cause in the Village with naked ppl you can read : "Our Path is lit" meaning the cave might be their path. In the cave there is also a sunset painted and "See the eye". I tried to wait till sunset and tried to walk through the fire, but nothing happend i just caught fire. One more thing: in the village there are also paintings of a sunset (half red sun and water) and i noticed that you have a perfect view of the sunset when you go to stone in the north of their village. I stood on the stone and watched the sunset, but nothing happens.

Last thing:

I think the painting on the mountain with the ufo and the "radio tower" isn't a radio tower. i looks like the mountain, with a path leading up to it and a House "box" on the top. I think this is just the mountain and the cable railway house.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Elevators at zancudo are in dismissed and unsure about categories, they should be in dismissed only.

Fixed.

The map stands for the mountain, the box under the UFO is the cable railway House for where you can find the map. That's my guess.

Btw i were at the cave with the fire and paintings. I thought i found something there cause in the Village with naked ppl you can read : "Our Path is lit" meaning the cave might be their path. In the cave there is also a sunset painted and "See the eye". I tried to wait till sunset and tried to walk through the fire, but nothing happend i just caught fire. One more thing: in the village there are also paintings of a sunset (half red sun and water) and i noticed that you have a perfect view of the sunset when you go to stone in the north of their village. I stood on the stone and watched the sunset, but nothing happens.

Last thing:

I think the painting on the mountain with the ufo and the "radio tower" isn't a radio tower. i looks like the mountain, with a path leading up to it and a House "box" on the top. I think this is just the mountain and the cable railway house.

I fixed the image, it should be the overlay of the mountain now. Do you have a location for the campfire? Would be good to have links to these. But nice find, definitely worth looking into more. There are a lot of crevices up the mountain that are zig-zag and path like.

Pahnda
  • Pahnda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

the cave is below the naked ppl vilage. i'm looking for a image.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

the cave is below the naked ppl vilage. i'm looking for a image.

I'll check that out now and try get one, if someone else can post before though that would be great.

Cuediggz
  • Cuediggz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by Cuediggz, 22 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Where is the UFO car in the 99.8% save? 

Pahnda
  • Pahnda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

when you stand infront of the gate to the village just go right until u see a cave ;) but we already found this.

• Bezmala likes this

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Okay something someone said before, flying to the village I saw a tunnel all lit up with a bridge to it. Inside is a door with a keypad that has a red light on. Shooting the keypad gives off sparks (Normal keypads don't do this) also, running into the door your players head glitches into it like it would open up. You can also sprint into it like you can on locked mission doors.

augustyn1331
  • augustyn1331

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

http://oi44.tinypic.com/25oui43.jpg

Map with Cave Location

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users