Photo

I discovered how to sneak in and steal any vehicle from Fort Zancudo

14 replies to this topic
Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by Iroquois, 22 September 2013 - 10:41 PM.

After many, many, many tries at stealing the jet but getting destroyed by the tanks and sometimes by the army, i stumbled on how to do this with stealth.

Along the sides of the entrances to the fort, there are small but wide and deep encaves big enough for 1 vehicle to drive along. This gives protection from fire.

Now once you enter the base, you are already seen and alerted to. You get about 4 - 5 stars automatically. If you use these trenches i just mentioned on the sides of the entrances to the forts to drive along, you can stay out of sight very easily. In fact if long enough, your wanted level will disappear and now you can go about getting whichever vehicle you wish without alerts.

* This has only been tested and proven if not seen by the enemies.
* This hasnt been proved if you kill a soldier silently.

Thought i would share.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edit: I have successfully flew out and saved my lazer in my hangar.
Next goal is the Titan.

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Ill give it a shot.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

If you are within the fort perimeters the wanted level will never go away. There is no stealth eliminate to be had there

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

After many, many, many tries at stealing the jet but getting destroyed by the tanks and sometimes by the army, i stumbled on how to do this with stealth.

Along the sides of the entrances to the fort, there are small but wide and deep encaves big enough for 1 vehicle to drive along. This gives protection from fire.

Now once you enter the base, you are already seen and alerted to. You get about 4 - 5 stars automatically. If you use these trenches i just mentioned on the sides of the entrances to the forts to drive along, you can stay out of sight very easily. In fact if long enough, your wanted level will disappear and now you can go about getting whichever vehicle you wish without alerts.

* This has only been tested and proven if not seen by the enemies.

* This hasnt been proved if you kill a soldier silently.

Thought i would share.

i made a post similar to this also if you want to go in loud then use a big vehicle lets say take the taxi to the los santos customs across from there is an atv all you need to do is go in and left and you will have no tanks on you and the army men wont hit you but hit the ATV   

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

If you are within the fort perimeters the wanted level will never go away. There is no stealth eliminate to be had there

it does wotrk but only on the outer edge then when you go back to get a jet your screwed this way :)

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

yeah, olli43 showed this in a video yesterday. Its probably how you know it

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Get a helicopter. Fly as high as you can and hover over the Fort. Parachute out and try to land as close to the jet/Titan or whatever youre going for. You'll first get a wanted level when you touch the ground. Should be more than enough time to steal the jet atleast. Dont know about the Titan since it takes ages to get it into the air.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Nah, try it. There are trenches inside the fort where its at lower elevation so they cant see you. If you stay in these trenches until your wanted lvl disappears you can stealthily move to your aircraft or terrestrial vehicle without being noticed if no one see you.

zmouse
  • zmouse

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Get a helicopter. Fly as high as you can and hover over the Fort. Parachute out and try to land as close to the jet/Titan or whatever youre going for. You'll first get a wanted level when you touch the ground. Should be more than enough time to steal the jet atleast. Dont know about the Titan since it takes ages to get it into the air.

Yea this is how I got the jet, parachuted right into hangar it spawns in, destroy cargo plane , take off and do cool sh*t to avoid missiles then fly around for five minutes to lose wanted level.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

I simply drove inside, tankjacked a tank and drove out. Luck perhaps?

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

I read a topic yesterday it said that you go on your last hunting lesson with cletus and before you finish you can leave. You go to the fort and steal whatever and get no stars and that there are basically no peds anywhere. I havent tried this but figured I'd also put out another option for people because other people left comments abd said they tried it and it works.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by Iroquois, 22 September 2013 - 11:02 PM.

Update: I managed to get this far:

Stay alive long enough to get into the Titan, back up onto the airstrip, do a 180 and fly off towards the other end of the airstrip (to the SE), fly towards the hangar at LS airport and finally, to horribly crash and burn.

I managed to do a quicksave at such a precise moment at the Fort that I have plenty of time to get into the plane, back up (although that when they bring reinforcements). Like my attempts with the Lazer, I have been attempting this for hours. I have pictures of me stealing, flying, looking at and destroying the plane in crash on my phone for proof as we all know how hard it is to get it off the base. Ill be uploading these pictures at about 6-7 p.m GMT tomorrow (pictures of failure :() when i get back from work.

Im here to tell you that obtaining the Titan, legitimately, is possible, just infuriatingly hard. The main problem with stealing the aircrafts from the base, especially the Titan is the 2 missiles they fire as you begin to leave the base.

Since the Titan is so heavy and sluggish to turn, I can manage for them to have only 1 missile hit me and not both or neither. 1 set of engines (left or right, doesnt matter) is enough for me to fly myself to the LS airport but those police helis begin to fire away at the engines just a few moments before i begin to descend to the airport; which results in me stalling and falling back down to earth.

I need to ask, any professional pilots be able to give me advice on either how to

a) maneoveur the Titan so that neither missile hits it.

or

b) Lose the choppers with only operational pair of engines.

Much appreciated.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Nvm.....I got it!!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Kemo66
  • Kemo66

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Nvm.....I got it!!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Good read guys... One question, once you have the Titan, can you load it with Vehicles and stuff (not tried any of this yet... Still only 35% into the story,!)

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Iroquois, 23 September 2013 - 06:38 PM.

I tried opening the back, didnt work, but it might be bugged. Ill try again this time ill use the right directional button instead of triangle.

update: nope it wont open

Edit: Stole it.... again....

0_0.jpg

The more times you try, the more you can perfect stealing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users