Photo

Sixfiguretemps.com solved!

9 replies to this topic
grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Guys, on GTA V game internet there is website which you can take a part of courier job. There is a test and later after test a mini game where you have to eat 10 balloons to unlock the missions. 

I have tried really many times to put all 10 balloons inside that poor guy, and it always used to explode, but I found out, that you need to watch his heartbeat and when heart is small then press x to eat balloon. :) Later on it will be heart beating very fast so it's going to be difficult to pass it, but I did it :p So good luck with it. 

I know many people who tried tons of ways but always fail on 9th ballon. Anyway the answer is HEART. watch it's beats :)

Ulfhethnar
  • Ulfhethnar

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Does it give you anything? because it is way to hard to do just for the hell of it.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Does it give you anything? because it is way to hard to do just for the hell of it.

grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yes, it suppose to give you a courier missions 

jonnyxbigbj
  • jonnyxbigbj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Guys, on GTA V game internet there is website which you can take a part of courier job. There is a test and later after test a mini game where you have to eat 10 balloons to unlock the missions. 

I have tried really many times to put all 10 balloons inside that poor guy, and it always used to explode, but I found out, that you need to watch his heartbeat and when heart is small then press x to eat balloon. :) Later on it will be heart beating very fast so it's going to be difficult to pass it, but I did it :p So good luck with it. 

I know many people who tried tons of ways but always fail on 9th ballon. Anyway the answer is HEART. watch it's beats :)

Is your lung capacity stat full, by any chance?

kitetsu
  • kitetsu

Mr. Vaporware

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

I don't think lung capacity really does anything to help this frankly wasteful minigame.

grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Is your lung capacity stat full, by any chance?

Lung Capacity doesn't affect it. And no, it's not.

kitetsu
  • kitetsu

Mr. Vaporware

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

So any way to cheat through this minigame? Watching the heartbeats is proving to be as easy as that one last block in Stacker that eludes you every single attempt.

rere1love
  • rere1love

GTA DIVA

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

many I tried this so many times I had got up to 9 ballons ok I will try that way thanks

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

trolling ass nigga smh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users