Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to get $150million to buy Golf Club Property?

25 replies to this topic
Kossumaisteri
  • Kossumaisteri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

It's too expensive, even with all the other properties bought, the income is not nearly enough 150 million.

CAZPER
  • CAZPER

Sniiaijee

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

LGN Exchange... Stocks.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 22 September 2013 - 06:43 PM.

After the main story line, you should have anywhere between 18 and 35 million to invest. The last several Lester missions provide predicable opportunities invest and possibly double your money, more than once... After the last Lester mission, you should have at least 100 million if you invested wisely. One guy posted that he ended up over 1.5 billion in profit by being extra cautious and reading all of the tips on these forums.

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sadly I did the normal missions and lesters :( Now I'm sad because game is completed and I will do need to do the stocks thing using free roam actions and sadly no one found a way yet how to earn money from that :(

Nightside2785
  • Nightside2785

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

After the main story line, you should have anywhere between 18 and 35 million to invest. The last several Lester missions provide predicable opportunities invest and possibly double your money, more than once... After the last Lester mission, you should have at least 100 million if you invested wisely. One guy posted that he ended up over 1.5 billion in profit by being extra cautious and reading all of the tips on these forums.

I have to call BS on that guy posting that he ended up with 1.5 billion, as the money cap is $999,999,999 as far as i know.  But yeah, playing the stock market is probably the best way.

• xxTsKxx likes this

hasselstrom
  • hasselstrom

Graphics Guru

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

I ended up with approx. $120 million per protag when I was done. Think I did one (or possibly two) assassination missions too much, prior to getting the last score. $1.5 billions definately sounds like a hoax, but ending up with money to buy the golf club is fully possible. 

But even if I had the cash, I would never buy it. 10 (ingame) year return on investment time but free golf? F*ck that. Spending my money on cars and booze!

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

I ended up with approx. $120 million per protag when I was done. Think I did one (or possibly two) assassination missions too much, prior to getting the last score. $1.5 billions definately sounds like a hoax, but ending up with money to buy the golf club is fully possible. 

But even if I had the cash, I would never buy it. 10 (ingame) year return on investment time but free golf? F*ck that. Spending my money on cars and booze!

Yeah, I didn't know what the maximum amount you could get was. It's a lot of money either way though.

Mantonn
  • Mantonn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Could be fitting for a new thread perhaps but:

So which properties would you consider worth to buy? (now, assuming it matters for some reason in multiplayer, if not then for singleplayer for the rest of the future)

Also why

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

The game has been out 5 days. Rockstar did not intend for people to have $150m that fast. It is meant to be a challenge... Jesus you people have no patience.

• Splinter02 likes this

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

Sorry but robbing stores for $500 each time working towards 150 million is not a challenge, it's lame.

Money trucks are random and the income from businesses take forever before they even give you a profit

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Briefcases?

HudS
  • HudS

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:56 AM Edited by HudS, 23 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

The only way to get it "fast" is to collect the 25k briefcase over and over and over again.  

EDIT: 

Never mind it would take about 35000 hours to get it that way. 

4 f*cking years..

So stocks it is then. If you have beated all the assasination missions i advise you to replay the story and do them when you got alot of money.

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

My opinion on the best way to make cash is learning to play the lcn exchange properly.the most effective way of learning it is to play on your own to get a grasp on simple patterns. When you are more sure of yourself, invest everything. The market updates every 30 seconds. If you're investing enough, and making smart decisions, you can easily flip for a few hundred thousand profit in just a few minutes. After gathering enough experience, you will be able to read the stock for a couple game-days in advance; this will maximize your returns. it's slow at first, but once you can invest a couple hundred millions you will be getting tens of millions profit in returns. I will write my detailed strategy if enough of you would like me to
  • TRANEMing likes this

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

My opinion on the best way to make cash is learning to play the lcn exchange properly.the most effective way of learning it is to play on your own to get a grasp on simple patterns. When you are more sure of yourself, invest everything. The market updates every 30 seconds. If you're investing enough, and making smart decisions, you can easily flip for a few hundred thousand profit in just a few minutes. After gathering enough experience, you will be able to read the stock for a couple game-days in advance; this will maximize your returns. it's slow at first, but once you can invest a couple hundred millions you will be getting tens of millions profit in returns. I will write my detailed strategy if enough of you would like me to

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:52 AM Edited by backlynx, 23 September 2013 - 06:53 AM.

depending on how tomorrow goes i will actually create a video guide. i've earned about 2.5 billion  through this method. i started with about 25 million and did not use any missions for edge as i had already completed the game 100%. it was all pure investment. am i allowed to link the video on these forums? (sorry, i'm new here)

dlweaver1991
  • dlweaver1991

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

I would love to see how you racked up that cash man!

dlweaver1991
  • dlweaver1991

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

i just invested 10 million for each character on tacobomb.. let's see how this goes

spongeboob911
  • spongeboob911

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION:

I'm about 16 mission away from completing the game and the BAWSAQ exchange is still "down and under maintenance". 

Am I being impatient or will this be unlocked a little further? 

matyyy0
  • matyyy0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Sadly I did the normal missions and lesters :( Now I'm sad because game is completed and I will do need to do the stocks thing using free roam actions and sadly no one found a way yet how to earn money from that :(

^ This !

Well done - This is what you are suppose to do. Your game will now last considerably longer than those morons that flew through the main story.

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by Glennyman, 23 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

Im starting the game all over again. Cause theres no way to get all property/cars else way

Doing this also gives me the oppurtunity to take all different options on the heists. Fun fun fun :D

Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

Im starting the game all over again. Cause theres no way to get all property/cars else way

Doing this also gives me the oppurtunity to take all different options on the heists. Fun fun fun :D

Same :)

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

me 3

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAForums Crew

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION:

I'm about 16 mission away from completing the game and the BAWSAQ exchange is still "down and under maintenance". 

Am I being impatient or will this be unlocked a little further? 

The BAWSAQ is run by Rockstar's servers which are under heavy load, try again later.

eses
  • eses

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Play as trevor, find the golden panties and then wear/buy the flower dress, next you need to stand on the corner of rockford hills and sell your ass, everytime you sell it youll get 100k so do the math.

Ulfhethnar
  • Ulfhethnar

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:58 PM Edited by Ulfhethnar, 23 September 2013 - 01:01 PM.

^ This !

Well done - This is what you are suppose to do. Your game will now last considerably longer than those morons that flew through the main story.

Yes!  In fact, it will last you the rest of your life and you will never get bored of swimming underwater to pick of briefcases or robbing bank vans for 0.0002% of your target at a time.  That seems way more plausible than starting the game over. 

Edit:  Another option is to own all the income properties and tie a rubberband around your joysticks so that you walk in circles and the game doesn't turn off.  This way you can make the $25k, or whatever it is, every 2.8 hours. 

matyyy0
  • matyyy0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

^ This !

Yes!  In fact, it will last you the rest of your life and you will never get bored of swimming underwater to pick of briefcases or robbing bank vans for 0.0002% of your target at a time.  That seems way more plausible than starting the game over. 

Edit:  Another option is to own all the income properties and tie a rubberband around your joysticks so that you walk in circles and the game doesn't turn off.  This way you can make the $25k, or whatever it is, every 2.8 hours. 

what about stocks? surely investing 20 mill in something will get you a nice return if your patient? Im not talking from experience btw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users