Windy City - city settled in 1773, incorporated in 1837. His motto is: "Build large ideas. Small ideas are bullsh*t". City's population reach around 2,7 milion people.
Former metallurgical industry center, now is electrical machinery, machinery, chemical, processability and food centre. Here are headquarters of consortiums e.g. Edwam Aerospace, Pimpboy or American Electric Company.
Windy City features one of the most busiest airplanes in the World - Douglas International Aiport. This city also features high-speed rail system (Windy City Transport Authority - WCTA). In WCTA system are also buslines. In passenger transport important role plays taxi line WCCS (Windy City Cab Service).
In Windy City biggest part of city's society are African Americans, after Europeans, Latinos and Asians. Biggest national minorities are Poles (7,3%), Irish (6,6%) and Germans (6,5%).
First signs of crime was in 1960s. Homicides for 2012 amounts to 506. The biggest quantity of gang-related murders had committed Black (around 70%), Hispanic (around 20%), White (around 10%). Windy City has sterotype that here is the biggest quantity of roberries (15.2 per 100,000 population).
Heads Up Display (HUD)
HUD is very similar to this from GTA V, however health, armour and special skill bar have another colours. Wanted stars have a pale blue colour. HUD shows vehicle's type more correctly (e.g. not "SUVs", but "SUV"). Vehicle and location info uses another font.
Characters' and their content customization
Clothing: This same like in GTA V, but with new clothes.
Haircuts: This same like in GTA V, but with new haircuts.
Safehouse Customization: TVs, beds, wardrobes, furnitures, armchairs, sofas, home lighting, floors and wall colours are customizable. Can also custom garage for more vehicles.
Weapon Customization: Weapons can buy in Ammu-Nation and customize at the same shop. Customization like in GTA V, but with more choice of weapon's colours, datives and other.
Vehicle Customization: Vehicles can customize in Windy City Performance. Customization is like in GTA V, but can set own suspension height, wheels size and more.
Phone: Each characters owns another, but with this same functions. This same like in GTA V, but phones have another look, have MP3 player and Internet radio.
Shooting modes: Simple - auto-targeting on nearest enemy, normal - free enemy choice but still with auto-targeting, complex - without any facilitations.
Radio: radio can be listening in car, in house or by phone. Radio selection is this same like in GTA V, but with color logos.
In Windy City can take part in a large amount of activities, like:
- Arm-wrestling (TLaD)
- Base Jumping (TBoGT)
- Bowling (IV)
- Card games (66, Blackjack, Poker) (NEW in HD Universe)
- Cinema (V)
- Comedy Club (IV)
- Darts (IV)
- Golf (V)
- Investing (V)
- Nightclubs (TBoGT)
- Pool (IV)
- Street Racing (V)
- Strip Club (V)
- Stunt (NEW in HD Universe, not confused with unique jumps)
- TV Watching (V, features new channels and programs)
- Unique Jumps (V)
- Weapon Range (V)
- I'm Rich, Not Miserable - earn 10000000$ as each character
- Revenge Was Sweat - complete a game's storyline
- Music's Connoisseur - listen all music radio stations minimum 30 minutes.
- Real Gangster - make 10 robberies
- Fast And Sexy - complete all street races as Sheila.
- All Pigs Are Died - kill minimum 200 policemen.
- True Cascader - complete all 50 unique jumps.
- Open To New Friends - complete all missions from strangers and freaks.
- Spoiler Alert! - add a spoiler to car.
- Windy City Is Open For You - unlock all three protagonists.
- Daddy, Who Loves His Daughter - spend 1500$ on private strip show as Dave or Daniel.
- Nostalgia To Liberty - win once a bowling activity.
- Real GTA Fan - find all easter eggs/references to previous GTA games.
- Go To Hell - earn a 5th police pursuit's level.
- What Do You Do For Speed, Honey? - buy a expensive supercar.
GTA WC's weapon list is very similar to GTA V's list, but some guns are new.
Pistol (USP 45)
Pump Shotgun (XM1014)
Assault Rifle (ACR)
Comebacking from GTA IV/EFLC:
Comebacking from GTA V:
Four door: Asea, Asterope, Buffalo (version 1), Buffalo (version 2), Dilettante, Emperor, Felon, Fugitive, Ingot, Intruder, Jackal, Oracle, Oracle 2, Premier, Stanier, Sultan, Surge, Tailgater, Washington
Commercial/industrial: Airtug, Benson, Boxville, Cement Truck, Dock Handler, Docktug, Dozer, Forklift, Flatbed, Hauler, Mule, Packer, Phantom, Pounder, Ripley, Rubble, Tipper, Stockade, Stretch, Tow Truck
New in GTA Windy City:
Emergency and military: Ambulance, Fire Truck (version 1), Fire Truck (version 2), Hammer, Hunter, Police Bike, Police Buffalo (version 1), Police Buffalo (version 2), Police Cruiser, Police Granger S, Police Maverick, Police Patrol. Police Stanier, WCFD Seeker
- Sheila Lynn - 20-years old street racer, who also works for rich Spanish gangster Valeriano Menéndez as "courier". Later Sheila gives proposition making bigger money. After this she betrays one who her is suggested for own benefits. After some works Sheila's boss is killed. She begins revenge.
- Dave Connor - formerly policeman expelled for corruption must pay off Santangelo Family. In day of payment he lose his money. Mafia thefts all from his house.
- Daniel Rowland - office worker. Becomes aware of that his father was killed by unknown murderer and wants revenge on this guy.
- Valeriano Menéndez - Hispanic Cartel's boss. He gives works for Sheila Lynn. Killen on his own Tropic.
- Ernest Santangelo - main protagonist's antagonist. Leader of Santangelo Family. Discarded from Italy in 1984. He is also in TV Show: "The Underbelly of Paradise: Windy City", but only mentioned.
- Franklin Clinton - ambitious man with a desire to move beyond petty crime and rise higher in the criminal underworld escaped from Los Santos to Windy City, beacuse he be wanted throughout the San Andreas by arrest warrant.
- Lester Crest - socially awkward man who apparently has a lot of experience with technology and computing. He minimally helps Dave, Daniel and Sheila in making robberies. Nobody don't knows why he escaped from San Andreas.
- Michail Korshakov - middle-aged Russian drug and weapon dealer, which works for a lot of gangsters around Windy City.
- Caroline Anderson (working under Layla Riley) - FIB agent. She promises Dave, Daniel and Sheila clearing their crime records for help in Santangelo's Family elimination.
- Phil Collins - famous British rock/pop singer going to perform his concert "Phil Collins in USA: 29th Anniversary" in Karin Park, but two murderers going to kill him. Sheila, Dave and Daniel must protect Phil to time his concert.
- Giovanni Gotti - Santangelo's Family member, who offers for Sheila big cash for killing Dave Connor (beacuse he arrest Ernest Santangelo in 2006).
- Pablo - member of Hispanic Cartel. He is only visible in second and third mission.
This is story about three people, from other environments, other life, but with one objective - they wants revenge on Santangelo Family. Sheila for killing her boss (Valeriano Menéndez), Dave for robbing his house and Daniel for killing his father. With help from other people and cooperate with each they destroyed Santangelo Family.
Edited by S13, 30 October 2013 - 10:13 AM.