Tequila-la has an interior!

11 replies to this topic
Staanko
  • Staanko

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hey guys,

I read that many of you said, that this club called Tequila has no interior or isn't enterable but it is. There's a sidemission you can do with Trevor, you have to enter this club and beat someone up. The bad part is, you can't enter it afterwards until you buy it.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

I think the fact that you can't enter regularly means that the consoles don't have enough power. When you are driving by an interior in free-roam, the interior is drawn at the same time as the exterior. Some previous games waited until you walked up to the door and then loaded it.

During a mission, the interior is loaded separately.

I am hopeful that there will be a lot in online, if they are really talking about expanding the map and whatnot, it's obvious they are able to add stuff that the consoles can't handle.

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by MisterFR3SH, 22 September 2013 - 02:10 PM.

For people wondering how to get into Tequila-la, here is a a strangers and freaks mission up in the Vinewood Hills for Trevor, you meet this guy called

Spoiler
and his american scavenger partner, not wife,
Spoiler
, the mission requires Trevor to
Spoiler
. Once Trevor ha completed these missions, you meet
Spoiler
, there is also an interior which is enter-able for that certain mission,
Spoiler

Scree72
  • Scree72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

Where is it? that is the only place that i can't find?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

I could live with loading screens for all the interiors that are in GTAV missions, if I want to visit them later in free roam. It's frustrating that we cannot visit any of these places later.  There are some great interior designs and the potential for many more.  If there were enough interiors, they could play a role in free roam quests and minigames

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Interesting place.

Used to be run by the mob in the 50s and Love Fist wrote there song 'Dangerous Bastard' in it in 1986.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Udrift, that is the stupidest thing I have as a failed attempt at console bashing.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

Udrift, that is the stupidest thing I have as a failed attempt at console bashing.

Indeed.

It was you, and a few others here that helped me to understand the difference between hardware power and developer manpower and why the difference is important.

As much as I'd love every building to have an interior I also wanted to play this game before I croak, haha.

Am I correct in guessing that the modding community will be adding interiors?

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Indeed.

It was you, and a few others here that helped me to understand the difference between hardware power and developer manpower and why the difference is important.

As much as I'd love every building to have an interior I also wanted to play this game before I croak, haha.

Am I correct in guessing that the modding community will be adding interiors?

I hope so, even if they mod it to only let us gain access to the interior already created by R* that's a good start, for example the Lifeinvader building.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Its more Rockstars odd choices, why do they lock interiors, gta4 was the same, comrades, bahama mamas, etc, but they were still being spawned, just locked out, same happens here, it does have an interior, nothing hardware related preventing it, just Rockstar lock it out. Once pc version is out, trainers will be made to teleport to these locked interiors.
  • xXGst0395Xx likes this

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

It's really amazing how quick this thread got derailed. Thank you, troll-feeders.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

It's really amazing how quick this thread got derailed. Thank you, troll-feeders.

What are you talking about? This thread was created 5 weeks ago, and got a few responses in the next 30 minutes. Then, 5 weeks later, somebody digs up this thread to ask where this club is located (A quick google search would have sufficed, even though it's clearly visible on the ingame map in the properties category - also, it's located on one of the bigger streets). Some folks reply to earlier statements on interiors, and ofcourse that leads to the disccusion whether or not this generation has problems running V properly. No clue about your derailing argument..

Anyway, to keep this thread a bit alive: I also wonder why R* make so many interiors a one-time visit. I get the whole 'it-needs-to-load-the-interior-as-you-pass-by' argument, but they had a few clever tricks in IV were they used hallways with double doors to mask the loading time, like a buffer area. I just don't get why (for instance) the elevator on the Mile High Club is deactivated after that main mission. There's just no way up there with a bike anymore, although the area is still reachable with a helicopter. There are dozens of locations that we can't visit anymore, and I'm surprised after the complaining in IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users