The "Like" button

4 replies to this topic
Troll_Hunter
  • Troll_Hunter

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

VrQubmc.png

Good job with the recent site upgrade, the forum looks modern and fresh. This is just a small suggestion but I think the "like this" button on the site could do with a visual update to make it stand out a bit more as it currently looks disabled or "greyed out." Took me a day or two when if first appeared before I realised it was clickable. The placement of the button itself also looks somewhat disjointed to the rest IMO, especially when there's a signature present.

Some ideas below.

UoVtejP.png

7nV2dDv.png

W7KtwK5.png

ZsCEA8v.png

• Andreas likes this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I agree with your suggestions and second them to be implemented.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 23 September 2013 - 12:14 PM.

Nice suggestions. It would be a rather small alteration, but I'd especially like to see the latter one being considered.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

I rather see Respect + again.. it's more GTA themed. Like This is too facebook to me and I get a sense of not even hardly wanting to use it just because of that. How long until someone doing status updates like "Like me if you think I'm cute derr herr"

my 2c

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

sh*t...

if anything, this guy deserves Respect for drawing up those brilliant little graphics to illustrate his ideas :lol:

bravo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users