Photo

A Ghost in the Game?

29 replies to this topic
Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I have no idea if any of you have seen this already, but here we go.

Check out this video.  :panic:

• Archvile78, Ollie8557 and BuyMeTheMoon like this

Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

omg

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

That is actually REALLY cool and creepy as sh*t. Damn!

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

There's a male version out on an island at sea somewhere tooooo. That bitch is enough to make me drive my car of the mountain top. I hope there's none under water, it's creepy enough without ghosts.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I get the chills underwater too, but damn, that is scary.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

its a ggg..gh..h..ooo..ss..tttt!...HOLY sh*t!! :blink:

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

Is that a Mama-movie Easter egg?

If you don't know...

"Mama" is a Horror movie about a ghost/demon that's taking care of two kids. And in the end, (spoilers, if you are going to see the movie) 

Spoiler

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Really..?

Wow, so we got aliens, ghosts, and bigfoot in the game, what exactly are those myth people even going to produce out of GTA V when all of these things are already confirmed? XD

PNPD_Captain
  • PNPD_Captain

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

Haha. After watching the video, I got a text message, and you know the sound of it is a "knocking". freak me out lol

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Pretty sure its brought up a few times that Trevor has something to do with the Hikers going missing in the hills...I wonder how it would react to Trevor going up there at night.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Pretty sure its brought up a few times that Trevor has something to do with the Hikers going missing in the hills...I wonder how it would react to Trevor going up there at night.

Nothing happened, i just went there and took shots of her and heck i even went to see the blood splatter it says "Jack"

The article about her can be seen as an ad on the Leonora Johnson website. Just click the third tab on the website and there should be the story of this ghost.

Also there's quite a short window between her appearance and disappearance, she's only there for an hour.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

I think an hour is enough. :p

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

May have something to do with the one woman that got murdered. Don't remember her name but there are confession notes around that talk about it.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

I think an hour is enough. :p

Yeah but think about what we may be missing considering this ghost is only around an hour there must be so many secrets that are there from x hour till x hour

May have something to do with the one woman that got murdered. Don't remember her name but there are confession notes around that talk about it.

Leonora? Nah the ghost is a different person her article can be read on leonora's website. Its an ad somewhere.

• The Wooden Mask likes this

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

There's a male version out on an island at sea somewhere tooooo. That bitch is enough to make me drive my car of the mountain top. I hope there's none under water, it's creepy enough without ghosts.

Did you see it? Also which island?

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

schuylkill county Pa ? That what youre referring too? I grew up in that area. Never heard of it , but damn crazy. That's not creepy though. If she would walk to you or some sh*t I'd run like a bitch. However , just roaming the hill to turn and see her I'd sh*t myself.

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

To*

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Did you see it? Also which island?

yeah where is it ? 

mrgrimezHD
  • mrgrimezHD

If there's money to be earned, I'm all over it.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

I feel like a badass on street level, under water... I get creeped out so bad it's unreal, especially seeing sunken ships and the murky ocean bottom.

• Dylricho likes this

TheSoup
  • TheSoup

Welsh Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Story about the Ghost:
There is an 86 year old legend about the ghost of a girl murdered on Gordon Mountain (IN GAME ITS "GORDO MT.) in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Her spirit is said to roam the mountain looking for her killer.

he story begins on April 5, 1925. On that Palm Sunday afternoon, a gruesome discovery would be made along the old Mountain Road between Gordon and Heckscherville (not the current State Route 4007, but a narrow road that still parallels the modern road).

While out walking that afternoon, two flower pickers were drawn to the gruesome scene when a murder of crows took off from the brush. Getting closer, they discovered the remains of a murdered girl. After being badly beaten, the poor girl's body was set on fire while she was unconscious, yet still alive.

The girl was alive when she was brought to the remote spot - the amount of blood discovered under the unburnt leaves. Police discovered a rock nearby, and though it had no blood on it at the time, it appeared to have been recently placed at the location. An area around eight foot in perimeter was burned, but rains that week had put it out before the fire finished its job or was able to spread.

The girl, believed to be in her late teens/early twenties, wore an old wedding band with no inscription and a couple of cheap rings; one ring was a twisted wire and another was set with imitation pearls. The remaining clothing showed she wore a lavender sweater with buckshot-like buttons and a pink garter with buckles.

The coroner at Girardsville discovered that the girl had put up a struggle against her attacker. He also determined that the girl had been dead between four and ten days before being discovered.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

it says jock under her ie the politician in the game. supposed to be his wife that went missing or some sh*t. theres a zombie too in the game. the zombie is funny as f*ck though. idk anything about a male ghost version though.

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Really..?

Wow, so we got aliens, ghosts, and bigfoot in the game, what exactly are those myth people even going to produce out of GTA V when all of these things are already confirmed? XD

Nessie...

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

it says jock under her ie the politician in the game. supposed to be his wife that went missing or some sh*t. theres a zombie too in the game. the zombie is funny as f*ck though. idk anything about a male ghost version though.

Zombie? Where?

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by Dylricho, 25 September 2013 - 12:30 PM.

I thought it said "Jack"?

Edit - it does say Jock. My mistake.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

This is really creepy..

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

According to the wiki, it's the ghost of Jolene Cranley-Evans.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by Choymz, 25 September 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Yup, apparently she ''fell'' from there while having an argument with Jock Cranley

Btw are there any more maybe a ghost of Leanora?

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Yup, apparently she ''fell'' from there while having an argument with Jock Cranley

Well, other users are reporting a male ghost and a zombie somewhere, but I don't know where either of them are.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Well, other users are reporting a male ghost and a zombie somewhere, but I don't know where either of them are.

The zombie is in vinewood it is a guy in a zombie suit. I havent heard anything about this male ghost though.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

The zombie is in vinewood it is a guy in a zombie suit.

I see, an actor?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users