Photo

Strangers & Freaks - The last one

18 replies to this topic
TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

There is a stranger and freaks mission called "The Last One". It's the last one I need and I can't find it.

Does anyone know where you got to start it? Who you talk to? What character you need to be?

tictac1982
  • tictac1982

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Same.

Any help is appreciated.

Phantast1q
  • Phantast1q

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

This one doing my head in.

I've gotten 100% completion, yet there is a one more in the open mission section called The Last One. I've spent a long time trying to find any answers online, but can't find any.

Please help us :-)

alz-yer-pal
  • alz-yer-pal

taliBAM ActTuffGetMuff

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Isit the bigfoot one? Im going for 100% but cant find the last one but ive seen some hidden one about bigfoot. 

Phantast1q
  • Phantast1q

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Isit the bigfoot one? Im going for 100% but cant find the last one but ive seen some hidden one about bigfoot. 

I wonder the same, but from what I've read, you should get a indicator on the map for the Bigfoot, yet I haven't gotten any. I've tried saving a lot to pass time too, nothing happens. Got 100% completion last night, grrr.

Phantast1q
  • Phantast1q

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by Phantast1q, 22 September 2013 - 05:11 PM.

There is a stranger and freaks mission called "The Last One". It's the last one I need and I can't find it.

Does anyone know where you got to start it? Who you talk to? What character you need to be?

I've completed it.

Spoiler
and you need to have 100% completion to get this mission. Basically, what I did was just save a lot so the days passed, and it appeared as a question mark after probably 10-15 saves.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I've completed it.

Spoiler
and you need to have 100% completion to get this mission. Basically, what I did was just save a lot so the days passed, and it appeared as a question mark after probably 10-15 saves.

Can't find anything about the mission, could you tell us?

Steveyoo
  • Steveyoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Same here, i spent i think almost 2-3 months ingame since 100% achievement and dont get the bigfoot mission :(

Phantast1q
  • Phantast1q

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

I've completed it.

Spoiler

Can't find anything about the mission, could you tell us?

Sure, bro :-)

Well as I said, after you've completed the game (not just main story missions) you get another Stranger and Freaks mission called "The Last One".

Spoiler

Phantast1q
  • Phantast1q

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Same here, i spent i think almost 2-3 months ingame since 100% achievement and dont get the bigfoot mission :(

Are you sure you've gotten 100% completion, bro?

The main story only counts for 50% of the total.

Steveyoo
  • Steveyoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

http://socialclub.ro...member/steveyoo

jup

Steveyoo
  • Steveyoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Anyone has an idea? I dont get this mission :(

tictac1982
  • tictac1982

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by tictac1982, 24 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

Got it, finally!

I pretty much gave up and chose to forget about it. Switched to Trevor and had a lot of fun with him. Close to 10 saves and a lot of in-game days later, it randomly showed 1 under Franklin and sure enough, it's the ? in the woods (The Last One).

cibzinjune
  • cibzinjune

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

people what you need to do is go to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/, sign up if you haven't already, then click on profile and then on the middle right it should say gtav %completion view stats. click on that then click on checklist. you can view all the missions etc of what have n haven't done and at the bottom of the screen it should have an option for you to show what you have and haven't found/completed. The mission 'The Last One' is located in mount chilliad so check it there :)

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

I spent 6 hours today trying to get that mission to pop out without success.  I've played through 2 weeks worth today and nothing.  

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

I spent 6 hours today trying to get that mission to pop out without success.  I've played through 2 weeks worth today and nothing.  

Spoiler

I can't confirm that spoiler because I may have committed the offense in said mission. Guns don't kill people, I kill people...

Dslinger
  • Dslinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

Just so everyone knows.........

Step 1 be 100%

Step 2 do all stranger and freaks missions.  I know you all think you have done this at 100% but the one you are missing for Franks "Last One " mission is the Sub parts on Michael which is not required for 100% but is required for Franks "Last One" mission to show up.  DO NOT waste your time saving multiple times or trying to progress time in the game, it's a waste of time!

You need to finish all Strangers and Freaks missions including Michaels Submarine parts mission for the Bigfoot hunt on Frank to show up.

I hope this helps as it is the only way to get the "LAST ONE" on Frank

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by GTA Worthy, 29 October 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Just so everyone knows.........
Step 1 be 100%
Step 2 do all stranger and freaks missions.  I know you all think you have done this at 100% but the one you are missing for Franks "Last One " mission is the Sub parts on Michael which is not required for 100% but is required for Franks "Last One" mission to show up.  DO NOT waste your time saving multiple times or trying to progress time in the game, it's a waste of time!
You need to finish all Strangers and Freaks missions including Michaels Submarine parts mission for the Bigfoot hunt on Frank to show up.

I hope this helps as it is the only way to get the "LAST ONE" on Frank

Idk because I've completed every single strangers and freaks missions including sub parts and toxic waste barrels and all that jazz. Just got 100% and 1 in game day passed so far but no sign of The Last One yet. And for the record I didn't shoot the Bigfoot in that oneil mission lol im gunna try advancing a few days and see if it pops up

EDIT: I advanced a few days using Trevor and it just popped up. Sweet lol

fizzkid2000
  • fizzkid2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by fizzkid2000, 06 November 2013 - 12:10 PM.

100% hit here and having the same issue so moving time forward.

tried doing the alternate strangers and freaks missions/choices on replay.

so far nothing.

we really need more info about the specifics on this.

it's real 'lip out' stuff lol

edit:

moved time forward about a week 1/2 to 2weeks and it popped up.

no doubt you just have to wait after hitting 100%

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users