Photo

upset

6 replies to this topic
dazzza10
  • dazzza10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

I just one to point out to people that there is a horrible torture part i didnt expect to be even in a game like this . It nearly made me sick and it was more or less "god i wish this part would hurry up and end ".  I think this is gone over the top and now i am worried i am going to come across more horrible parts in the game .  also i would have to replay the torture mission to try and get gold i think this is sick why couldnt they leave this part out of the game and make it dlc for sick people that like stuff like that .

Duty.281
  • Duty.281

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

There aren't any more missions like that in the game, if it puts your mind at rest.

parmalogic
  • parmalogic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

ohhh come on grow some balls

Waldie
  • Waldie

Dickensian Mockney

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Waldie, 22 September 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Personally, I enjoyed it. A bit of maiming was a nice change of pace.

I can't understand why people are getting upset about this. You murder hundreds, maybe thousands of people in the game yet a bit of teeth pulling or electrocution is too far? GTFO...

You see much worse in movies and tv shows all the time.

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I think James bond having that ball thing swung into his nuts in one of the newer 007 films was a far worst torture scene. No bloke should experience that!

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by Jimmy Darmody, 22 September 2013 - 01:18 PM.

I gotta agree that GTA V is the worst of all GTAs in strong content. For once i'm starting to think that little kids should not play the game and i'm preety liberal about that, i always had thought that people who were against previous GTAs being played by kids were overreacting...

Anyway, it has nothing to do with growing some balls and anyone who says that should just shut up (i'm looking at you parmalogic). It has to do with actually being an empathetic normal human being. Being exposed to actual screams is enough to triger a response in the brain, and that's NORMAL. Anyway, it's just pixels, not real people so once someone has that in mind it is okay.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Bah, it wasn't as bad as some make out. Still, was glad when it was over. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users