Photo

[Minor Spoilers] Didn't Buy Suit, Ponsonby On Map Forever

4 replies to this topic
OneSullenBrit
  • OneSullenBrit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hi. I've completed GTA V, and decided to play through again. I got to the part where you have to meet Lester at his warehouse, and he asks you dress smartly.

I didn't do that mission for a little while, and ended up doing some stuff with Franklin. When I went back to Michael he wasn't dressed in a suit any more, but I forgot I needed to dress in one, and went to Lester's warehouse in a tshirt and shorts. Lester told me to go get a suit on, and the icon for Ponsonbys lit up on the minimap.

I went to Ponsonbys, but realised I couldn't afford a suit so went to Michael's house and put on a suit he already owned, and did the mission.

However, I am now further in the game, and that Ponsonbys icon is still showing on my minimap, no matter how far away I am, and no matter which character I am using. I tried buying a suit in there with Trevor but the icon is still showing up.

I also tried replaying the mission, but because the icon appears between missions, there's no way to replay that part.

So, any clues how I can get rid of that icon?

• Caddymobuccs likes this

DutchBlunt
  • DutchBlunt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Same here.

Caddymobuccs
  • Caddymobuccs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Wow thanks I beat the game two days ago and wondered what it wanted me to do there hahaha it was driving me insane. There is one good thing to it, when u walk out of posonbys go left and there's usually a Bugatti parked behin the unicorn statue. So at least we always know where a Bugatti is hahaa

OneSullenBrit
  • OneSullenBrit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

Damnit! I started a new game, got to the same part and it happened again :(

Prowessa
  • Prowessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by Prowessa, 23 September 2013 - 03:27 PM.

When you get enough money to buy a suit, buy one. Maybe this works with Michael

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users