Photo

Michael's Default Car Changed?

22 replies to this topic
jweeezy
  • jweeezy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

When I first started the game, Michael's car was a grey "Audi".  Somehow though, that car is gone and I have no idea where it went. Yes, I have checked the impound lot.  Michael's default car is now a red sedan.  Has this happened to anyone else? If so, were you able to get the original car back somehow?

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

If *spoiler* 

Spoiler

bryer
  • bryer

Blaine County Sheriff Deputy

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

His  car normally gets parked on the street outside his house.

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Yes, it is now the Sedan. You can't own any other car  thats "Yours" from what I understand 

TargetTango
  • TargetTango

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Yes, because

Spoiler

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

jimmy took it he sent a text or e-mail you get it back near the end of the game

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:24 AM

He gives it back to you eventually

Spoiler

NormandySeven
  • NormandySeven

Nympho

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

took me awhile to figure out what mod he did to the car. very funny when you figure it out. the whole game is like that.

NormandySeven
  • NormandySeven

Nympho

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

does anyone know how to run swim faster without cheat codes. people on the leader boards have a large gap between my time and thiers. I think I am pressing the button fast but not as fast as the leaderboards. mod controller?

mattymcs
  • mattymcs

For sho'

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

I was getting both cars at one point, and the upgrades had come through on it well before I ever had a text from Jimmy.

rusty_brown_ring_donuts
  • rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by rusty_brown_ring_donuts, 24 September 2013 - 03:02 PM.

Where does the red car come from? Why this car? Is it somewhere explained? I don't think, it fits Michael.. it's too small and cheap. Someone in his position with so much money and a hard mid-life crisis would choose something like a Porsche or a Hummer, I think ;)

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

does anyone know how to run swim faster without cheat codes. people on the leader boards have a large gap between my time and thiers. I think I am pressing the button fast but not as fast as the leaderboards. mod controller?

Strength stat, when I did the last triathlon with Franklin (2 bars out of 5 or so) I was constantly fighting for the 7th spot with one ped in the swimming part (I accidentally hit right on dpad near the end of the triathlon...). When I tried it with Trevor (4 out of 5 strength bars) I was almost constantly on the 1st position (sometimes a ped would swim past me but fall behind me again within a few seconds).

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Where does the red car come from? Why this car? Is it somewhere explained? I don't think, it fits Michael.. it's too small and cheap. Someone in his position with so much money and a hard mid-life crisis would choose something like a Porsche or a Hummer, I think ;)

I think its a rental car.

racerxr2
  • racerxr2

Live for speed player

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

The Red one (now black in my case) is probably a rental.

R1C3W1N3
  • R1C3W1N3

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

If *spoiler* 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jenia
  • Jenia

Chuck Norris was here you know...

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

The red car is Amanda's car.

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Mine was still back,

Spoiler

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I hate the fact that we can't choose the default cars to each characters!!
Even though we can store other cars in the garage, we will still be forced to drive the default cars in some of the missions.

mattymcs
  • mattymcs

For sho'

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

The red car is Amanda's car.

Thats not the car they are talking about.

gizemet
  • gizemet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Yes i saw that ugly red sedan too. I tried to destroy it but nope... i miss the audi

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Originally, Michael's default car was a 9F..

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

I never had the 9F for Michael...for me it's been the Obey Tailgater...I also have a yellow Issi at the mansion. I have no clue where it came from unless it saves the cars in the driveway instead of the garage. When I drive through the open gate, the Issi is parked to the right while the Tailgater is parked where the driveway leads to the garage. I think Amanda has a red Sentinel which you drive in the Father/Son mission where you chase the boat thieves. Also, the Tailgater sometimes spawns on the street. First time I encountered that I was like wth? Where's my car at?...found it on the street parked near the front gate...seems to happen randomly.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

I never had the 9F for Michael...for me it's been the Obey Tailgater...I also have a yellow Issi at the mansion. I have no clue where it came from unless it saves the cars in the driveway instead of the garage. When I drive through the open gate, the Issi is parked to the right while the Tailgater is parked where the driveway leads to the garage. I think Amanda has a red Sentinel which you drive in the Father/Son mission where you chase the boat thieves. Also, the Tailgater sometimes spawns on the street. First time I encountered that I was like wth? Where's my car at?...found it on the street parked near the front gate...seems to happen randomly.

The yellow Issi is Tracey's car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users