Quantcast

» «
Photo

ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF ABOUT YOU HATERS!

21 replies to this topic
SaintEd28
  • SaintEd28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Rant time, I'll try to make it short:

I'm sorry but what exactly is wrong with this game that a lot of you are hating on it so much? I agree with everyone who's saying this game is amazing and one of the best they've played because it is... And I understand everyone has different opinions...

But it's when people say it's "dissapointing" and "overhyped", well yeah, it was hyped a LOT, but surely this game has... Everything we were looking for?

- Graphics

- Story

- Open World

- MASSIVE World

- Things to do

- Interactive World

- Humor

The driving isn't even as bad as people make it out to be. What I don't understand is... If you say you're dissapointed in a game like THIS, then surely no other future GTA's will satisfy you? So shut the f*ck up, and enjoy the game you spent your money on.

Rant over. Inb4 "tl;dr" comments..

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

The only people who hate this game are writing from an asylum or jail. One of the psychos downloaded gameplay footage and edited it into a Windows desktop background to live the fantasy lol. They are delusional beings so understand their behavior. 

• zmartinz likes this

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

The only people who hate this game are writing from an asylum or jail. One of the psychos downloaded gameplay footage and edited it into a Windows desktop background to live the fantasy lol. They are delusional beings so understand their behavior. 

from what i have seen so far from your posts

you are either a failed troll or simply pathetic

• Swe78, BenniMBXD and SchwartzJesuz like this

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

I like the game, but your bullet points are crap. The open world, massive world, interactive world, and things to do are all basically the same point. At the very least open world and massive world are redundant, and since things to do is another way of saying interactive, you could probably just have said interactive world.

Also, a lot of people wanted mafia II level realism with jail on every bust and fuel for cars. Meh, can't please everyone.

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

The game has a few flaws, nothing majorly game breaking. But half the things they're complaining about are fine, driving is one of the other main improvements along with many other things. It satisfied me alot more than GTA IV did in every aspect.

severed
  • severed

Old Skool

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by severed, 22 September 2013 - 08:06 AM.

i don't hate it, its just not that improved from previous games... for 5 years in the making it feels like the only major difference is map size, and the same can be said about previous installments of the series... sure things are refined but there are things that could be better (I wont go into details but) my main issue is the cars being too strong and the world feeling empty

maybe my expectations were too high but I would rather have a smaller map with more to do in it... hopefully online is better, which is my biggest gripe about GTA... why no co-op for story mode? they offer 3 characters but its still single player? fully co-op campaign is a must IMO it would allow me to enjoy the game so much more if I could enjoy the whole story experience with a friend...

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:05 AM Edited by zoo3891, 22 September 2013 - 08:07 AM.

If you say you're dissapointed in a game like THIS, then surely no other future GTA's will satisfy you? So shut the f*ck up, and enjoy the game you spent your money on.

What on earth are you going on about here?

Whatever that meant, people have the right to be disappointed with their own purchases. They don't owe Rockstar the enjoyment of a game they don't like, even if they enjoyed previous GTAs. Argue with them to your heart's content, but don't start commanding people how to feel about what they buy because you think the game's a masterpiece.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

There is a lot R* boasted a lot and personally, all these people saying its going to be in GTAO, if it isn't in SP I doubt there will much more in Online. Don't get me wrong though, it is a fantastic game but god damn they missed so many little things. Driving trains, car modifications that we want like nitro, wide variety of weapons because what is there just sucks, interiors, working trailers not the half assed ones, every plane to be usable. The list goes on, and for 5 years R* was messing with this game, I wish they would have just paid attention to f*cking SP than so much of the Online portion. Online killed it.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by StarVisitor, 22 September 2013 - 08:08 AM.

Laughs at the PC rip off version of an Xbox gamercard in your sig lol. I see you're enjoying Liberty City still. 

he+s+kinda+flattering+himself+isn+t+he+_

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

I just think gamers are so spoiled now that they just find excuses and reasons to complain honestly. I think the game is probably one of the best games I have actually ever played in my life. But to each his own.

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Laughs at the PC rip off version of an Xbox gamercard in your sig lol. I see you're enjoying Liberty City still. 

Nothing wrong with Liberity City 

SaintEd28
  • SaintEd28

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

If you say you're dissapointed in a game like THIS, then surely no other future GTA's will satisfy you? So shut the f*ck up, and enjoy the game you spent your money on.

What on earth are you going on about here?

Whatever that meant, people have the right to be disappointed with their own purchases. They don't owe Rockstar the enjoyment of a game they don't like, even if they enjoyed previous GTAs. Argue with them to your heart's content, but don't start commanding people how to feel about what they buy because you think the game's a masterpiece.

No, it's just that people were excited for all of these features in the game, and they've in the game and they're still complaining!

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by zzcool, 22 September 2013 - 08:14 AM.

oh now i know you just want to provoke it's kinda pathetic to be honest you won't get any friends acting like that

http://raptr.com/zzcool/wall

judging from your avatar you are under the legal age of actually playing gta but you might also be in your 30's or 25 in that case i pity you

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:17 AM Edited by aaronimpact, 22 September 2013 - 08:19 AM.

The graphics in GTA V are amazing and the big detailed open world. But something has gone wrong with the strength of the vehicles and the over-zealous wanted system in the game. Two things that Rockstar shouldn't be getting wrong in a GTA game.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:17 AM

He's not a troll, he's right.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

He's not a troll, he's right.

actually he is if you look at all his other posts he is just here to provoke people nothing else

Hristov1984
  • Hristov1984

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Some of the PC gamers, are already teasing themselves by playing the game on PS3 or Xbox while waiting for the PC release.

Spoiler

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

I knew it! That damn Andy Dufresne's at it again! Shawshank needs to get him under control.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:10 AM Edited by Dylricho, 23 September 2013 - 04:17 AM.

At first glance, the game is amazing. It isn't 100% due to minor things which I've picked up on. It's a shame really, because Rockstar could have easily fixed them, being so small. And yet they have to spoil the game from being perfect because of it.

Positives +

• Extensive, open world; a lot of choice.
  • Lovely graphics; not dreary like Liberty City, and the water looks amazing!
  • A wide range of vehicles ... ahhh... San Andreas...
  • Each vehicle has its own enter/exit animation - I remember CJ 'sliding' up into the air to get in the Monster and Dumper!
  • The tremendous amount of realism, literally listed in this thread.
  • The humor from the characters and pedestrians, especially Trevor!
  • The non-repetitive missions and the fact that you can replay whichever one you want.
  • Frame rates seem to hold up, despite everything going on.
  • The seat ejection from IV has been 'dumbed' down.
  • The Rhino now has tracks and can realistically crush vehicles (also applies to HVY Dozer).

Negatives -

• No option to reconfigure controls.
  • Steering seems too 'urgent' for my liking and not realistic - feels like Need for Speed now, which is a shame.
  • No proper enter/exit animation for the Jet (and possibly Cargo Plane as well).
  • Is it just me, or does the ceiling of the map seem too low for the planes?
  • HVY Dump doesn't crush vehicles like the Rhino can, and also seems too weak.
  • Inoperable parts of vehicles such as the HVY Dump's box bed and the Dozer's hoe.
  • Various vehicles missing, which would complete the selection, like a sweeper, combine harvester, tug boat (from IV), a container ship and a fishing boat.

Since I'm a perfectionist, I notice these small things. Obviously, I don't expect others to notice details like this and be the slightest bit bothered about them, but I am myself, and Rockstar did want ultimate realism.  :sui:

• saltysugar likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

So much time is wasted behind hatred for just one game!
Dont u guys have any other issues to worry about other than bitching about V?
Feels like I have to take another short vacation before GTAO! :(

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by Vorpax, 22 September 2013 - 09:26 AM.

Oh yeah right...in that case we sure were promised empty streets, we sure were promised that there will be tny to no damage reflection onto vehicle when you hit something with them at high speed, we sure were promised there won't be much enterable interiors, we sure were promised the map won't be bigger than SA, RDR and GTAIV combined with a room to spare, we sure were promised the total amount of weapons will not be bigger than in any other GTA game, we sure were promised that there won't be vigilante, paramedic and firefighter missions and we sure as hell were promised that we will not be able to own properties (implying it means we will not be able to enter them as safehouse with lots of details and different interiors)! Right op.? ...dipsh*t!...so shut up and stop judging other people, who have their reasons egoistic piece of crap and let others hate on this game, because of sooo much missed opportunities and hype! now i said everything!

OldSwitcheroo
  • OldSwitcheroo

Is it real or not?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by OldSwitcheroo, 22 September 2013 - 10:12 AM.

Oh yeah right...in that case we sure were promised empty streets, we sure were promised that there will be tny to no damage reflection onto vehicle when you hit something with them at high speed, we sure were promised there won't be much enterable interiors, we sure were promised the map won't be bigger than SA, RDR and GTAIV combined with a room to spare, we sure were promised the total amount of weapons will not be bigger than in any other GTA game, we sure were promised that there won't be vigilante, paramedic and firefighter missions and we sure as hell were promised that we will not be able to own properties (implying it means we will not be able to enter them as safehouse with lots of details and different interiors)! Right op.? ...dipsh*t!...so shut up and stop judging other people, who have their reasons egoistic piece of crap and let others hate on this game, because of sooo much missed opportunities and hype! now i said everything!

Find me these promises you comment on and i will stop laughing at your post.

R* have delivered nothing above and what they said they would in their campaign leading up to the release. The hype and bullsh*t has been generated from people such as yourself.

Few points from me; driving is awesome, certainly better than gta iv, not enough weapons? Are you for real? On top of the level of customisation, there's probably more things to shoot with than a game of cod... Size of the map issue isn't worth commenting on, it's fooking massive, end of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users