Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do not trade in singleplayer with bawsaq

19 replies to this topic
Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

With my game at least, no matter how the stocks changed with bawsaq, I would not lose or make any money. I think this is because bawsaq is the GTA Online stock trading website. In any case, make sure to carry out all single player stock trading on the LCN.

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

Well in general you can also trade on single player on bawsaq. But as far as I have noticed, the stocks hasn't changed yet since release. This of course is due to GTAO not beeing available yet. At least I check the stock of Ammu Nation now and then and there wasn't any change yet since release.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

Well in general you can also trade on single player on bawsaq. But as far as I have noticed, the stocks hasn't changed yet since release. This of course is due to GTAO not beeing available yet. At least I check the stock of Ammu Nation now and then and there wasn't any change yet since release.

That's what I meant when I said that BAWSAQ is a GTA Online stock site.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

I still don't understand how this will work. It will react to the online community's actions, right?

So obviously Ammunation & Dynasty 8 are companies that will make a net profit, no matter what people do, and so their price will always rise.

It will work with gambling on which banks people are more likely to hiest, but other than that I think it's going to be fairly straight forward

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Um maybe it's just me but the charts for all the companies on BAWSAQ are showing fluctuation and change from Monday the 16th when the game started selling world wide.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Um maybe it's just me but the charts for all the companies on BAWSAQ are showing fluctuation and change from Monday the 16th when the game started selling world wide.

Sure, but the prices on the shares you're holding don't seem to change unless bought on the LCN.

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by morphpogo, 22 September 2013 - 08:21 AM.

Yes the graph looks like it, but prices havent changed so far. You can see it where it says what the highest, lowest or last price was or simply by checking the prices every other day, the stay the same at the moment as GTAO hasn't started yet.

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

GTA Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

well BAWSAQ pretty much solved, i was wondering about that one

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

I invested a couple million on ammunation stock since it will go up once GTAO becomes online. I think this is the perfect moment to invest in BAWSAQ since prices are not moving and stocks like ammunation are pretty much certain to move up at october 1st with everyone buying their first weapons for their online characters.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by Racecarlock, 22 September 2013 - 08:33 AM.

I invested a couple million on ammunation stock since it will go up once GTAO becomes online. I think this is the perfect moment to invest in BAWSAQ since prices are not moving and stocks like ammunation are pretty much certain to move up at october 1st with everyone buying their first weapons for their online characters.

Well, I did just complete the final heist and michael is the only character for which that means he can only afford one movie theater, so I guess that's a good idea.

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Bawsaq is for both online and offline, the link below shows that its up and running but it just doesn't work in game, because Social Club is have problems.
http://socialclub.ro...mes/gtav/bawsaq

Proof Bawsaq once worked
As you can see I was up 2mil when it stop working but on the site Bawsaq was still working and I was down 6mil

Even more proof Bawsaq is just not only for online:

Bawsaq stock are mention multiple times during SP

Bawsaq stock are mention multiple times in the GTA V Guide

From Rockstar Support
"Down for Maintenance" error on GTA V's BAWSAQ stock market

From what i understand the community has nothing to do with the ups and downs. Bawsaq is just a live Stock Market powered by Social Club.

But, the Bawsaq site header says:

Watch stock prices fluctuate in real-time as buyers and sellers react to in-game activity.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

BAWSAQ online is for GTAO.
BAWSAQ in SP is offline.
How?
Prices of all stocks in single player BAWSAQ change, except the stocks you bought, reason either social club maintenance error ( as said above ) or a needed patch to fix this issue.
On the other hand, the same stock in BAWSAQ online differs in price quoted & up-down % rise and even all the other stocks in offline game are not the same to real time changes taking place online ( or would be taking in future, GTAO )
There is also a possibility that once GTAO kicks in, the offline mode will need internet connection for prices to take change and this will eventually be same to real time prices online!
I feel only LCN would work offline in future, while BAWSAQ will require online access!

baddie
  • baddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by baddie, 22 September 2013 - 11:42 AM.

i cannot get access to BAWSAQ either i want to invest money for the first assassination mission.

Shox
  • Shox

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I invested around a million on fruit stocks and made a quarter mil profit. I'm not on the game at the minute but I'm fairly certain Fruit is on the bawsaq

Stavrosian
  • Stavrosian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

If it doesn't work then why did I make 100,000 investing in fruit

nich090
  • nich090

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Lost all my money lol on all characters

DJ_Jiggles
  • DJ_Jiggles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

I usw BAWSAQ as a makeshift bank since they really haven't moved at all. Put over 27 mil in Bleeter and have made a grand profit of......... 1$.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

I spent two weeks in-game tracking the GRU-GruppeSechs stocks. The graphs bear no relation to the tracked price.

GruppeSechs bottoms (fnarr fnarr) at about 3.50, tops (snort) at about 4.30. That's a pretty good wedge to make, you just have to be patient and check every couple of game hours.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Actually it's powered by Social Club in single-player and reacts to players around the world playing the SP.

baddie
  • baddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Actually it's powered by Social Club in single-player and reacts to players around the world playing the SP.

i have never been able to access it though, i have my Live account linked to the social club, it has always been down for maintenance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users