Photo

STUCK after the submarine and cargobob

34 replies to this topic
Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

I have done the sub and the cargobob but im stuck now, dont know if he had said something after the landing since i needed to run to the toilet to piss.

So is there anyone who can help me!

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

If you pause and look at the brief it will tell you what to do. Check mission logs and dialogue. Hope this helped!

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

If you pause and look at the brief it will tell you what to do. Check mission logs and dialogue. Hope this helped!

There is nothing there since im stuck for like half a day. Only some commend from that english guy where i need to steal stuff for.

What do need more for the mission ? 

Maybe a truck?

A Van ?

more people ?

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

When you say stuck to do you mean physically stuck? Like your character can't move? Or you can't figure out what to do?

If you've got all the stuff just wait for the call. I had to do more missions and wait for a good while before that heist became available.

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

When you say stuck to do you mean physically stuck? Like your character can't move? Or you can't figure out what to do?

If you've got all the stuff just wait for the call. I had to do more missions and wait for a good while before that heist became available.

There is nothing more to do except rampage and some mission with Clayton (i hope i spell it right, the guy in the desert sniper guy)

grantelicious
  • grantelicious

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

I feel you, it's so poorly put together and bad at telling you what to do next at this point. Where is this bob mission? I done the sub mission, I just thought it was a side mission though.  V

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

I feel you, it's so poorly put together and bad at telling you what to do next at this point. Where is this bob mission? I done the sub mission, I just thought it was a side mission though.  V

I see on a movie wade is calling when he have done the cargobob job. But there is no call for me...

Candvci
  • Candvci

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

I've got the same problem and I tried nearly everything but i think i will have to Start a new game.

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:52 AM Edited by Jonhie, 22 September 2013 - 08:58 AM.

I've got the same problem and I tried nearly everything but i think i will have to Start a new game.

I guess we need a driver ? so where is he

I see in a movie we dont need a driver... butt still im not getting a call from wade

Candvci
  • Candvci

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I just deleted the gta v Data from my xbox and now I'll just so everything again. Maybe that helps.

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

I just deleted the gta v Data from my xbox and now I'll just so everything again. Maybe that helps.

If thats the only salution it will Suck... 

scroeffie
  • scroeffie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

I have the same problem but wors when I store the yellow submarine on the truck than I get out of the place mission complete pres a than nothing happens I chek my map no missions alsow my houses are gone the icons etc I did allot of side missions nothing happened tried to call people nothing happens so now I deleted disc 1 and wil install it again if not I think I have to start over again from mission 1

Jonhie
  • Jonhie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

I have the same problem but wors when I store the yellow submarine on the truck than I get out of the place mission complete pres a than nothing happens I chek my map no missions alsow my houses are gone the icons etc I did allot of side missions nothing happened tried to call people nothing happens so now I deleted disc 1 and wil install it again if not I think I have to start over again from mission 1

I guess its both bad, we cant get into the sory line anymore... Sucks big time....

Im installing it all over again dont know if my save games are still there..... Or i need to start over again,... I F*cking hate the fly missions.....

madasfck
  • madasfck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Yo, same problem. Stole the sub, hidden it nicely. Stole the cargobob chopper, landed it on the sweet spot. Back at the house, it marks all the checkboxes on the drawing board for the heist. I've completed every single quest availeble. All rampages, all streetraces, the only thing available is doing some bountyhunting, but finishing one only leads to another so I gave up on that after 3 bounty's as well..

Game doesn't let me freaking continue whatsoever, I tried everything on all three guys, called everyone, I'm totally clueless what to do in order to be able to continue.. It's driving me totally insane tbh, I hope someone can figure this out, asap!

therealnillian
  • therealnillian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Same problem for me. Getting annoying now as i have tried everything. Think gonna have to delete disc one. hopefully wont loose my game save

therealnillian
  • therealnillian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Deleted disc one and installed again. Still not showing H on map :-/

therealnillian
  • therealnillian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Just come on now, think re-installing disc 1 has done it

Jaevans24
  • Jaevans24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

I have the same problem.

Jaevans24
  • Jaevans24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Has anyone found a solution yet?

madasfck
  • madasfck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Bump.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

did you do the FBI mission of Michael?

flyingmonkey97
  • flyingmonkey97

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

You need to take Michael to the flight school AFAIK and do all those things first.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

You need to take Michael to the flight school AFAIK and do all those things first.

I have a medal in every challenge with michael

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

finally unlocked after doing 2 fib missions, the yoga mission and the hood safari mission

gta4smokingpilots
  • gta4smokingpilots

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

i have the same problem right after the sub mission wtf and gta5 aint as great as I hoped :cry: but it is better in some ways compared 2 gta4

Jaevans24
  • Jaevans24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

I haven't done the FBI mission, but I did do the all of the flight school medals. I do have a light blue B on the map, but when I took every character there and can't get any mission to start.

Jaevans24
  • Jaevans24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Well, looks like I had to start over. Very disappointed that I wasted a weekend. As a working father and husband, I don't get much time to play during the week. 

Attila GF
  • Attila GF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Same problem as everyone but The last main mission I have completed was the mission where you fly the military helicopter as Michael drop Trevor into the sea to collect the government secret and then shoot the helis down as franklin. After doing this mission I got the achievement, but no other main missions are showing up and I don't know how to make them show!!!! Since then I have done many side missions on all three characters please help!!!!!

karl36116
  • karl36116

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

i had to purchase this, could not find another guide to complete all the mission with ease http://bit.ly/1eV9zJH

nerdtacos
  • nerdtacos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

BUMP

I got stuck after the submarine/minisub mission too, thought i'd do some strangers and freaks missions and it'd unlock the next story mission but I was wrong. Just go thru your finished missions on the pause menu under GAME and see if you've done the mission "By The Books" (i.e. the torture mission), if you havn't you NEED to do this mission before you do the merryweather heist. Switch to Michael and most times you'll get the mission automatically by Steve calling you, but if it doesn't start like that, pull out Michael's phone and call STEVE. 

Hope this helps :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users