Photo

how do u to a wheelie in a muscle car ?

17 replies to this topic
zdowgg
  • zdowgg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

im posting here cause it must be a trick cause i got the wheelie bar but still cant it to do a wheelie and im gessing you can do it cause it makes no sence to put a wheelie bar if u cant use it can some one exsplane 

zdowgg
  • zdowgg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

does adding armor weigh a car down any?

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Wheelie bar is just a visual. You can test the armor out yourself you lazy bum.

Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

I kinda did one with the comet. I hit a car then gave it gas when my car recoiled. It did a wheelie or about half a second lol

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Yeah first time I drove a Buccaneer (i think it was it), I thought woow the rear tyres are so massive and the front tyres a soo tiny, it will driving like a dragster. But nothing, the acceleration is very poor and the handling of this car sh*t.

I liked the Dukes in GTA IV.

dec1337
  • dec1337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

I noticed this too, I think the Wheelie Bar is bugged? Or not finished? When you highlight in the garage, where the description should be, it just says "Item description", almost as if that just a placeholder string of text...

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

U might have to max out the stats to give it a real kick on acceleration

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I maxed one out. Big disappointment tbh. The engine doesn't sound right. Other muscle cars have a great v8 roar but you can barely hear it in this

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

I had two maxed out muscle cars. No wheelies.

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

I have got the sabre off the ground maybe an inch. Just hold e brake and gas it slightly so you get no tire spin. Then let off of the brake.

I also found like on midnight club if you do a powerstall for a while both gas and brake fully pressed then let off brake it takes off sometimes with no wheelsspin.

Cause like on midnight club rockstar hasnt figured out real car physics. You only burn out to warm tires then a finnese take off. Not a take off during a burnout like they would suggest.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Umm the purpose of a wheelie bar is to prevent you from overshooting a wheelie or flipping over. It does not "give" you a better chance or increase your chances to perform a wheelie.

• mcdischead likes this

mcdischead
  • mcdischead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Umm the purpose of a wheelie bar is to prevent you from overshooting a wheelie or flipping over. It does not "give" you a better chance or increase your chances to perform a wheelie.

amen

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by Juggernate007, 28 October 2013 - 04:23 AM.

If you guys are responding to my post....I put an r1 motor/tranny in a raptor by watching youtube videos and from how tos on the raptor forum. I know what a f***ing wheelie bar does. I did all mine without one because I was trying to wheelie.

Before you get all high and mighty condescending on the op, maybe he is trying to get at the point of why put a wheelie bar in if the cars wont wheelie anyway. Dont assume.
I can assume...because your already an a**
  • SWEETSAPRIK likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

If you guys are responding to my post....I put an r1 motor/tranny in a raptor by watching youtube videos and from how tos on the raptor forum. I know what a f***ing wheelie bar does. I did all mine without one because I was trying to wheelie.

Before you get all high and mighty condescending on the op, maybe he is trying to get at the point of why put a wheelie bar in if the cars wont wheelie anyway. Dont assume.
I can assume...because your already an a**

I wasnt assuming and i wasnt an ass :(

No muscle in any GTA ever had the ability to do a wheelie. This was only present in the Midnight Club series. The fact that a wheelie bar prevents you even further from performing a wheelie in addition to R* not even allowing you in the first place is a cold hard fact. And this is coming from someone who really wanted to perform a wheelie at the start of a GTA online race but sadly we cannot. I truly want this feature as well. Maybe it may come with a DLC or patch.

As for the OP's question, you cannot perform a wheelie. But a wheelie bar is also not to just prevent you from doing wheelies but also to prevent you from flipping over. The wheelie bars do actually help with this. Yours cars have a less chance of flipping over since there is an obstruction at the back of your muscle cars from spinning too much.

Rather24
  • Rather24

GTAV

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

U might have to max out the stats to give it a real kick on acceleration

f*cking love that avatar

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yeah first time I drove a Buccaneer (i think it was it), I thought woow the rear tyres are so massive and the front tyres a soo tiny, it will driving like a dragster. But nothing, the acceleration is very poor and the handling of this car sh*t.

I liked the Dukes in GTA IV.

Vigero was better

theh5
  • theh5

I'm not a 'Player Hater', the players hate me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

Wheelie bar is just a visual. You can test the armor out yourself you lazy bum.

um.. no, the wheelie bar is not just for show. when you do a wheelie with a muscle car that bar protects the car from gettin hit in the rear bumper otherwise it is worthless.

theh5
  • theh5

I'm not a 'Player Hater', the players hate me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

I had two maxed out muscle cars. No wheelies.

u need to max out the speed and remove the Heavy upgreades and and stand still with the car and do a burn out. (burn out is when u stand still and just move the tires and smoke is created) and then just let go of the brakes and there is your wheelie. OBS it only works with certain car. but like the sabre turbo that works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users