Photo

PS3 Savegame Editor

118 replies to this topic
FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

I updated it, sorry for all the errors guys... should work perfect now :)

I am running into the following error when loading my GameSave into the editor:

Error.png

I also noticed that the only stats showing in the editor when I click Continue on that error are for Michael and not the other two, I don't know if it's related to that error or not. I will attempt to change the values for Michael and save to see if it actually works.

Edit - It did somewhat work for money and a few of my stats maxed out Special/Staminia/Driving but none of the others even though I moved the sliders to max, It also completely reset all of Trevors stat progress and reset 3 of Franklin's stats.....

get an original savefile and make back ups on your computer.!!!!!!!!!! If you close the ps3 editor without saving it corrupts the game save. You have to save it first then close. That screen use to pop up for me but everything is good now :). save then close the program and you should be fine.

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Error.png

I also noticed that the only stats showing in the editor when I click Continue on that error are for Michael and not the other two, I don't know if it's related to that error or not. I will attempt to change the values for Michael and save to see if it actually works.

Edit - It did somewhat work for money and a few of my stats maxed out Special/Staminia/Driving but none of the others even though I moved the sliders to max, It also completely reset all of Trevors stat progress and reset 3 of Franklin's stats.....

I can't get any of the other Skills to fill the only one that fills is the Special. 

BlueLakeEDM
  • BlueLakeEDM

Promotion Channel

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

This seems very epic, but how the actual f*** can I mod on Ps3? Like connect my ps3 to my PC, do I need some kind of double sided USB?

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

This seems very epic, but how the actual f*** can I mod on Ps3? Like connect my ps3 to my PC, do I need some kind of double sided USB?

It works a lot like this. 

blacreaper
  • blacreaper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

The money part worked but the stats are the same

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

The money part worked but the stats are the same

same here

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Can you add a function to unlock all clothes at the beginning of the game?

DeliMontana
  • DeliMontana

Swedish Ass Guru

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Money part worked great! Tried to turn up some other values but got the same errors as the others i guess!

If something is needed to be added, it would be a value to turn off or lower the maximum number of Wanted levels or cops so you can have more fun free roaming!

Great job! looking forward to an update!

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Health stuff works?

Because someone in ps3hax tried to edit health values on PS3 and didn't have success

I'll try it later

Thank you!

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by nadolny, 01 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Error.png

get an original savefile and make back ups on your computer.!!!!!!!!!! If you close the ps3 editor without saving it corrupts the game save. You have to save it first then close. That screen use to pop up for me but everything is good now :). save then close the program and you should be fine.

I'm having the same error as him

BTW I already edited my save once with another tool, added 2,1 billion for each character, but after I get this error I press Continue and the only one that shows money and stuff is Michael..

Do I need to use a save that has never been edited?

--------------

EDIT:

I DECRYPTED A DOWNLOADED SAVE GAME, (THE RAGE FILE) WITH BRUTEFORCE AND IT OPENED WITHOUT ERRORS.

GONNA TRY AT HOME LATER!

2nd EDIT:

TRIED AT HOME WITH MY OWN SAVEGAME (THAT I NEVER MODIFIED) AND STILL GETTING ERROR

anyway I edited the save game and it worked, even with the error, but the only thing that worked was the money, health was like 2 billion or something, but I still get killed

dolf
  • dolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by dolf, 02 October 2013 - 04:13 PM.

EDIT: nvm i got a new problem now.

When i insert my USB in the PS3 it says "There is no saved data"

gmoneywalker
  • gmoneywalker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Can I get some help please?  I'm having trouble actually opening the editor, I have it downloaded, and downloaded .NET 4.5 (Though it doesn't seem to actually be anywhere on my computer) but everytime I try to open the editor it tells me I should extract all files.  When I do it doesn't seem to extract properly, and just running it doesn't open it at all either.  Can somebody please help me out?

kamel44
  • kamel44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

polCd.png

Everytime get this error!

:(

Can anyone help me?

PS: Get this error with all Tools..

EpsilonKaz
  • EpsilonKaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

The stats and health not work...Only money...

Skeet1983
  • Skeet1983

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Max Stats doesn't work either? Will these be fixed?

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Max Stats doesn't work either? Will these be fixed?

I don't think so. OP never showed up again.

sgt. snell
  • sgt. snell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

Ok guys....I have been hard at work....I got a chrome tank , and a chrome unmarked fib buffalo....gonna try and get a couple morw things and from 9-10 I will be duping then I gotta go to work...send friend invites for dupe session

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Backfire6, 06 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

Ok guys....I have been hard at work....I got a chrome tank , and a chrome unmarked fib buffalo....gonna try and get a couple morw things and from 9-10 I will be duping then I gotta go to work...send friend invites for dupe session

It edits garages also?

Oh and the link says "need to be signed in"

WTF is this???

farad
  • farad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

The stats and health not work...Only money...

Yes,only Trevor! :( Health 9999...save...Heatlh 100.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Super noob here, is there anything I should know before getting into this like corrupting my actual game saves or anything? Or is it as straight forward as the OP makes it seem?

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

It's straight forward ^^^

But always make a backup, copy the save into TWO places, so if it DOES get corrupt, you have a backup.  I've been using the XB36 Hazard Save Editor for over a month now time to time, and I've never had any corrupt game save yet.  Nor did any of my friends.

• Gantons Most Wanted and Luuk' like this

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 10 February 2014 - 11:59 PM.

Don't know if you guys know this but its happened to me twice where when loading a modded GTA save on Xbox a message pops up saying that because the save was created that dlc has been unsinstalled. So it will detect if a save has been modded. Sometimes it doesn't.

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:08 AM

Save editor by XB36 Hazard trumps everything. It decrypts and encrypts on its own, no need for extra software. It's fool proof, and I'd know because I am a fool!

• Luuk' and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Save editor by XB36 Hazard trumps everything. It decrypts and encrypts on its own, no need for extra software. It's fool proof, and I'd know because I am a fool!

Agreed.  You, me, and all my friends use it too, and it's so easy and works perfectly.

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

I know this is a longshot, but any osx users able to get this to work via winebottler? I've used it with great results on my PC but it would be super convenient on my MacBook.

Blockahwood
  • Blockahwood

I've got a date with a Cheeeese Deluxe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

I know this is a longshot, but any osx users able to get this to work via winebottler? I've used it with great results on my PC but it would be super convenient on my MacBook.

I was wondering the same thing.. I have a Mac and can't seem to download the editor properly. I tried using winebottler as well but no luck. Is there another way?

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

I was wondering the same thing.. I have a Mac and can't seem to download the editor properly. I tried using winebottler as well but no luck. Is there another way?

Winebottler? I just hope there's a software for macs cuz I want some modded cars in my story mode!! Hey if you come across a software pls let me know I will inform you also if I come across one!

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by Cvxxi, 27 February 2014 - 03:57 PM.

I tried parallels as well, no go. The only other possible option is boot camp and I'm not doing all that, I'm not even sure if that would work.

Winebottler? I just hope there's a software for macs cuz I want some modded cars in my story mode!! Hey if you come across a software pls let me know I will inform you also if I come across one!
Winebottler usually allows osx users to open windows .exe files, not in this case though. I'll post if anything changes.

KatanaDV20
  • KatanaDV20

PS3 Slim on 60" HDTV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Tried this modder yesterday and it works perfectly for me no problems at all. Huge props to the guy who made it, seriously  :)

Some points to note:

• Backup your savegame before messing with it 
  • God mode is only active when you load the MODDED save game
  • Activating any cheats disables God mode
  • All others tweaks are permanent (I made all three characters billionaires)  :p
  • The weapon/ammo tweaks are great. You can max out ammo in all of them and get all weapon mods at one click of a button  :sigh:

(Im on PS3 btw)

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Tried this modder yesterday and it works perfectly for me no problems at all. Huge props to the guy who made it, seriously  :)

Some points to note:

• Backup your savegame before messing with it 
  • God mode is only active when you load the MODDED save game
  • Activating any cheats disables God mode
  • All others tweaks are permanent (I made all three characters billionaires)  :p
  • The weapon/ammo tweaks are great. You can max out ammo in all of them and get all weapon mods at one click of a button  :sigh:

(Im on PS3 btw)

Btw, I noticed when Patch 1.11 came, and Hazard updated the editor the next day or two.  If you try to get all attachments for the DLC WEAPONS ONLY, it actually did the opposite effect and gave you 60 total rounds of bullets and NO attachments.

I did this for the guns in the editor and not Ammunation simply because I have a bug in my game (although it's a GOOD BUG) that when I go to Ammunation, I can keep buying ammo and actually hold 19,999 bullets and not 9,999!  LOL, it's actually good that this happens, I mean, who doesn't want more bullets for all guns?!  But I am just an OCD type of person and since I know that it's not supposed to be, I had to use the editor to get my ammo at 9999 for each gun.  The explosives don't go higher than 25, though, and the RPG and Grenade Launcher also remain at 20 rockets/grenades.

Btw, God Mode also doesn't work if you switch characters, save the game, or go into a mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users