Photo

Cinematic camera in triathlon is f*cked up

7 replies to this topic
tooformay
  • tooformay

master of corny jokes

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

I was leading in the Coyote Cross Country Triathlon and at the last checkpoint I switched camera to the cinematic one.. after hitting X for 28 f*cking minutes I started running back to where I came from just to finish 3rd in this f*cking triathlon. I'm so f*cking pissed off, please tell me guys I'm not the only one who has done this. f*ckING HELL

scarrott
  • scarrott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

I've just done exactly this. Was jabbing the X button so hard in the final straight that I clipped the O and started running off the other direction. We'll, almost exactly the same. I finished 6th. Absolutely raging now!

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

I learned my lesson in the first triathlon. Accidentally hit b in ghe middle of it, then by the time I switched back I was already way off course. Never made that mistake again.

tugggernuts
  • tugggernuts

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

i've done it aswell it's a joke you'd think someone'd say its rendered useless if your racing which for obvious reasons you are. 

and on topic but off. has anyone completed the 3rd one its immpossible. i have a hacked control that taps x for you and it still can't win.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

happened to me in the first triathlon as well. 

so much about this game is just bad...  think of the precedent they're setting.  If rockstar can get way with making billions off of an unfinished/untested/deceptively-advertised product, what do you think other companies are going to be doing over the coming years?

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by CanOdope, 23 November 2013 - 11:19 AM.

i've done it aswell it's a joke you'd think someone'd say its rendered useless if your racing which for obvious reasons you are. 

and on topic but off. has anyone completed the 3rd one its immpossible. i have a hacked control that taps x for you and it still can't win.

I got gold first try. 26 minutes of button-mashing gold. I hated every second, and my thumbs are still suffering...

lazyace
  • lazyace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

i've done it aswell it's a joke you'd think someone'd say its rendered useless if your racing which for obvious reasons you are.  and on topic but off. has anyone completed the 3rd one its immpossible. i have a hacked control that taps x for you and it still can't win.

I was also able to get gold on my first try. If you don't count the 3 times I accidentally hit right on the d-pad and quit, stranded in the middle of the lake. No confirmation asking if I'm sure I want to quit? Just kick me out like that? Ok.

But I noticed that no matter what, it seemed like I could never get ahead of the pack in the swim part except for the time I did it while in the cinematic view. I wonder if cinematic view gives you a speed boost in exchange for making it difficult to steer or if that was just a coincidence.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

They should have made that you hold the right d-pad. I stepped on a bike and wanted to turn the lights on, pressed right d pad, end of the triathlon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users