92. if the car is very damaged, the engine would deny to start a few times
100 details in GTA V that blew your mind
Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:52 AM
93. Huge map with incredible variety
94. Lightning at night blew my mind
95. Every Mission is special and never boring
Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:13 AM
74. SCOOTER BROTHERS
Oh my god... I laughed hysterically when I switched to Trevor and I saw that, lmfao.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:14 AM
96. for reversing a car, the character would make the move to put his hand at the gear box to put the reverse, although it never touch it
Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:20 AM
98: The dialogue is both hysterical as well as incredibly deep/clever, and Lamar is incredibly funny when he has conversations with Franklin.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:32 AM
99. Most characters use their real names in their e-mail, but Lester's e-mail is anonymous and says something like "[email protected]" which is an amazing detail in the game because Lester is a computer hacker and would never use his real name on the e-mail like other characters do, because Lester is paranoid
100. Bobby Joe on Blaine County Radio sells a special tanning product called "The Vice City" look, the same way real companies sell products based on Miami Beach stuff
Edited by BioVirus, 23 September 2013 - 03:58 AM.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:06 AM
Why did you erase the 101? LOL
Keep them coming mates
Edited by PacoGTA4, 23 September 2013 - 04:06 AM.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:19 AM
101. When you jump and then press the punch button (O for PS3 and B for XboX) in midair, the character performs a forward roll. This looks really funny when jumping of small ledges and landing head first on the concrete, or just flinging yourself in front of oncoming cars
Edited by Pillemannscharo, 23 September 2013 - 04:20 AM.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:23 AM
102) not sure if this was mentioned but the movies in the theatures. the robot one blew my mind all over the wall.
103) golf. saw for the first time, and its pretty in depth.
Edited by BmacTheSage, 23 September 2013 - 04:24 AM.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:43 AM
105. Your engine does popping, cracking or whistling as it is cooling down after a hard drive.
106. The dirt/sand/water or mud that shoots out from your tires when taking off.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:44 AM
104) Random pedestrians will engage in street races with each other.
I noticed that when down in the viaducts.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:51 AM
107) Rockstar made a decent tennis game at their first try, as a mini game, as good as the Top Spin franchise I played when I was a kid. I'm a lawn tennis player so it's pretty neat that even things like top spin and lobs are in it.
108) If you hit a car at the right angle and at the right amount of force, the wheel comes off. Hilarious.
109) Aircraft handling depends on the amount of Flying skill level. At 1 the helicopter or planes wobble indicating the pilot's lack of skill in maintaining the plane.
110) Aircraft has a lot of turbulence when at lower altitudes!
111) The peds calling the cops when you do something like steal a car. Also I could hear a dumb blonde valley girl calling on her phone all the way from across the street , damn that girl was loud.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:19 AM
113: Pedestrians react differently to each character-Trevor blends in with people at Blaine County, while Franklin is unwanted there, people stare and threaten Michael in the ghettos.
114:Lots of animations-Don't know where to start on this one, but there are tons of animations for ped's and protagonists.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:46 AM
116: Random pedestrians get mugged and you can stop the thief and either take the money or give it back.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:59 AM
117: How the city looks when flying over it at night. looks about as real as it gets.
118: The water...it's amazing.
119: How hostile Grove Street is. A true ghetto.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:23 AM
122) the crash affect of going into the water with no matter what vehicle
123) the detail of the water, and the wave size during a storm
124) wind affect
125) flying in a thunderstorm
126) when you take a sub down underwater, some areas are just breath-taking
127) the Boeing 747
Enjoy these pics of me performing an emergency water landing:
Edited by streetx1xracer, 23 September 2013 - 06:34 AM.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:03 PM
128) Characters hit appropriate steps when climbing/descending staircases
Don't think anyone has mentioned this yet; thought it was a nice touch that staircases weren't just treated like a textured incline like they are in some games. Appreciate that somebody actually had to code the game to treat staircases differently than normal vertical inclines.
Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:41 PM
129. you can maneuver the car if is upside down with the sticks so, unlike in GTAIV, you can save the car
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users