Photo

Did this happen to you? Early Spoiler

12 replies to this topic
Diesel tek
  • Diesel tek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Okay, The mission "Did somebody say yoga?" Jimmy jacks Michael's car. Now after this mission Michael's Audi is gone which is understandable because it was stolen, but now there's this random, red, sh*tty Honda Civic that is stalking me. It ALWAYS shows up at Michael's house where the Audi used to be. I thought it was a one time deal and I attempted to get rid of it. I drove it across town and crashed it until it couldn't drive anymore, got out rolled a grenade underneath it and blew it to kingdom come. Went home and there she is sitting in the driveway. I've tried getting busted in it and getting wasted in it. I drove it to multiple missions hoping it would mysteriously disappear like the $140,000 car I bought online. No dice it's still always there. I've driven off of the property, quick saved, turned off the console and restarted. Not only does it show up at the property but it's always with me on missions and after missions. I switch to Michael from other characters and sometimes he's driving it around, other times he's driving my tuned Aston Martin that's parked in the garage. So is it just me who's plagued by this cursed Honda Civic? Is there a way for me to get the Audi back? I'm at the 3rd or fourth heist where you get away on the train. is there a later mission when I steal my Audi back from my punk ass kid or what? 

0p-

VCSA
  • VCSA

Gostown6

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

Michaels car returns after a while, the red car is just his runabout in the mean time.

Phantum
  • Phantum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

That is Micheals main car for now

Spoiler

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by Ragref, 22 September 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Firstly, that's based on a Chevy Cobalt, not a Civic. And secondly, Micheal bought that Premier until Jimmy brings it back. I pimped that little sh*t to the max to be on par with his Obey Tailgater.

Don't worry, Jimmy will bring it back. (and pimp it up)

qkdefus
  • qkdefus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

you can also pimp the wife and daughter's car if you guys didnt know about it

Spoiler

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

Spoiler

Tracey has a car? What is it?

eightysixpcf
  • eightysixpcf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Spoiler

Tracey has a car? What is it?

A yellow Weeny Issi (Mini Cooper) 

Diesel tek
  • Diesel tek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Oh jeez a Cobalt? That's even worse. Glad to know I'll get my Audi back. I agree with a lot of people that you should be able to pick your own default car. However I think you should only be allowed to pick purchased cars not stolen ones. I wish there were more garages. The car save system is a little annoying. I don't mind the characters changing clothes but I think you should be able to choose the series of outfits. That would make clothes buying a little more enjoyable instead of spending money and having to drive home and change anytime you wanna look "fly". As of now buying cars and clothes seems mostly useless if you are doing a lot of missions. Not so much for freeroam.

NinjabreadMan
  • NinjabreadMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

i was pretty sure that the red car was his wifes??

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

His wife had a Sentinel (BMW convertible)

Shaun83
  • Shaun83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I like to think if it as a rental car, when I'm a the house I just go out the front and jack someone else's ride rather then take the rental. There's always nice cars rolling around that corner.

Lamar136
  • Lamar136

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

The civic replaces the Audi while michaels son has it, he will return sometime shortly after the fourth or fifth heist, I can't remember which

Rafe
  • Rafe

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by Rafe, 24 September 2013 - 07:37 AM.

I like to think if it as a rental car, when I'm a the house I just go out the front and jack someone else's ride rather then take the rental. There's always nice cars rolling around that corner.

Yeah it does look like a rather generic model that a rental car lot would lease to a person. I figured the same thing when i saw it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users