Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is autoaim going to be avaliable online?

67 replies to this topic
GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

I never did master dogfighting.

I got good enough that I could take out most people...but when someone who was actually good came at me....

Basically if you were good enough to kill me once you were good enough to kill me every time.  Those guys were good.

Hope people can master GTAV's Buzzards and Jets and whatnot...

I also hope there is a nice little WWII like biplane with machine guns on it so we can have a proper dogfight.  Jet dogfights are kinda BS especially if they don't get rid of lock on

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

I dont know if im supposed to laugh or cry when I hear, "People who say autoaim takes no skill are either noobs or got bad reactions".

No im not much of a console gamer, but this statement is probably why Ive stuck with PC for so many years.

There is just no way to defend Autoaim, i dont care how hard aiming is, you cannot state that using auto aim takes any skill, you need one thing... reactions.... and with autoaim off you need 2 things.... reactions AND you need to get on target. any idiot in the world can hit aim and fire, it takes a good player to aim manually, fire, and move/anticipate.

How satisfying is it to you when a car drives at 100mph past you, you hit 2 buttons and hes dead.

If you say "immensly satisfying, then you are the exact reason PC gamers have been hating on console for dumbing down their games, this is the new generation "give me all on a silver platter" kind of gamers.

Gamers who quit a game when it becomes too hard, who dont bother working out the kinks and finding working tactics. They browse youtube to find "The best weapon in the game", and use that for all eternity.

I dont know what I hate more, auto aim or people who defend it.

Hitchens
  • Hitchens

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by Hitchens, 27 September 2013 - 01:33 PM.

It's just a matter of what you're comfortable with using. 

Comfortable? LMAO Of course its comfortable w/ autoaim, your not doin sh*t.

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yeah auto aiming it just flicking the left trigger takes no skill.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

I am sure autoaim will be available online, and i ave no problem with that. I only like using free aim though. So as long as the game allows me to play against other people using free aim then i will be happy.

Everyone else can do whatever they please.

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

im hoping it isnt auto aim because that would really suck, where would the fun in rival gang PVP shootouts be if we all just autoaim at eachother

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

It better be off. If you can't play it without auto aim, then perhaps GTA isn't the game for you.

Althought I free aim, rather than auto aim, I disagree with that statement. Maybe some people can't really get used to the free aim, so auto aim would be better for them. They enabled it off the bat, so you start off with it when GTA SP was released. So I highly disagree that if you use auto aim, the game isn't for you. It's just a matter of what you're comfortable with using. 

I agree. I free aim, but find the reticle is hard to see in the environment.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

I have to ask. How do you Free-aim guys do it?

I consider myself a decent gamer, even with something as unprecise as a controller. But if I try to aim, I almost never manage to point the dot where I want him to be, especially on the head. And if the target is moving fast or driving I almost never hit decently.

On PC with a mouse I can hit the eye of a sniper 1000 meters away while in the middle of a massive battle with grenades exploding all around me.

So, how do you do it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users