Photo

[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay

418 replies to this topic
Dubstep_Panda
  • Dubstep_Panda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hi, I'd like to join. My Psn is Dubstep_Panda133. Thanks :D See you then!

ExtremistDAN
  • ExtremistDAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Im going to Host a session this sunday.. RIGHT NOW. so long as i can get enough people into the lobby. For an invite please post your PSN below even if you already have or add my psn: ExtremistDAN

thanks

Extremistdan (Moderator) 

• fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413 likes this

fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413
  • fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

For how long will you be on for today?

ExtremistDAN
  • ExtremistDAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Depends how many people we get to play, 4 or more and a good thew hours

ExtremistDAN
  • ExtremistDAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Ohh we just got a 4th so if you come we will have five and i will run it 100%

ExtremistDAN
  • ExtremistDAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Currently we have five players in the lobby, if you can join in please do, more the better. 

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Do you still do this, Kolade?

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Yep, every friday I host. Extremist mostly hosts on weekdays. Missed today's though, nephew's birthday.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

So for arguments sake, let's say I chose to be a criminal type character. What if the police come for me? Can I not shoot them? I'd prefer to be the 'All or nothing' type of character if I played this style and wouldn't enjoy doing a lengthy prison sentence for armed robbery or drug dealing etc. Or what if I was in court and my boys came in to blast the judge and the people in there to spring me? Can this sort of freeform happen? Or is this far too scripted? I'm not trying to put anybody down with this post, these are genuine questions from a potential player.

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

The spontaneous aspect of our roleplay is up to the players. As long as your not overpowering those you're roleplaying with and being reasonable, I see no problem in doing those elaborate scenarios you've described. 

• skate1015 likes this

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Session today! Will start inviting in 2 1/2 hours!

• skate1015 likes this

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

yy

Asken59
  • Asken59

A duck.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

I would love to join in! PSN: Asken59, see you in gta v!

Just a question before I write my bio, should I start an new character or should I continue with my standard one? Becuase my standard one has garages for 150000 and nice cars and such, so I guess I'll start an new one?

• skate1015 likes this

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

i would love to join, and are there any requirements to begin as a law enforcement officer or..? PSN: TiiMeP

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the interest guys! For your information, there is no need to start a new character. All you have to do is just change his clothes and haircut and say you're someone else. We don't use our actual apartments that we own, we use any piece of real estate we can afford with our in-character money (Not the standard GTAOnline Money but money that is kept track of by a roleplay administrator). And no, there are no prerequisites for becoming a law enforcement agent as long as you know the rules.

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Can someone add me then? so im aware when these RP's happen and stuff and when these sessions are online.

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Just send me a friend request on PSN, name is the same.

skate1015
  • skate1015

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

Can I join? PSN: skate1015. i am great at roleplay i usually do it when i play GTA ONLINE. I have 2 glitched cop cars in garage 1 city car and 1 country cop car 

Louis_ensink
  • Louis_ensink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Yo, Im an experienced Roleplayer, Mostly on SWTOR, And runescape ( Past) And im looking for a different Kind of RP to get going, Im familiar with pretty much every rule there is to roleplaying. Hope you can contact me :) 

PSN :  Louis_Ensink

MedicinalDoctor
  • MedicinalDoctor

Underboss of The Mangano Crime Family

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'm hosting a GTA V roleplay very soon, add Antonio_Mangano on PSN.

BlackGoldViper
  • BlackGoldViper

LSPD Patrolman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

PSN: DONUT_BOY_586

This seems like a great idea and it's definitly going to succeed.

vulix14
  • vulix14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

psn _ dr_mohawk

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Yo, Im an experienced Roleplayer, Mostly on SWTOR, And runescape ( Past) And im looking for a different Kind of RP to get going, Im familiar with pretty much every rule there is to roleplaying. Hope you can contact me :)

PSN :  Louis_Ensink

SWTOR? I play also, on Begeren Colony. Would love to have you!

------

You will all be added and invited to Thursday's roleplay. Also Antonio, I know we are good friend but if you are going to advertise another roleplay please do it in your own thread. The events scheduled in this thread are made by myself and my administrators. It's alright if you didn't know, just a heads up. Also I'm updating the front page tomorrow so stay tuned guys! 

------

New Roleplay Schedule:

Mon - 6PM EST

Tue - 6PM EST

Thurs - 6PM EST

Fri - 5PM EST

Sat - 3PM EST

Louis_ensink
  • Louis_ensink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

Nice! Im In The Grand Jedi Order. We're on tython on the Progenitor server, Helped Found the guild and have been a part of the leadership ever since :p   And Thursday? I cant im afraid, But i could make the friday one :)

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Nice! Im In The Grand Jedi Order. We're on tython on the Progenitor server, Helped Found the guild and have been a part of the leadership ever since :p   And Thursday? I cant im afraid, But i could make the friday one :)

I'll see you then! As for my guild, I was part of The Rule of Two in SWG. In SWTOR, I'm part of the Dark Council for my guild, The Sith Empire.

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by TiiMeP, 06 November 2013 - 08:55 PM.

I'll see you then! As for my guild, I was part of The Rule of Two in SWG. In SWTOR, I'm part of the Dark Council for my guild, The Sith Empire.

Funny how im playing SWTOR now at the moment since a i took a year break. I'm a Lv 55 Sorcerer, and in the Crimson Moon Guild. (Progenitor)

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

Funny how im playing SWTOR now at the moment since a i took a year break. I'm a Lv 55 Sorcerer, and in the Crimson Moon Guild. (Progenitor)

Nice, I have 8 level 55s.

TiiMeP
  • TiiMeP

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Currently i got a Lv 55 Sorcerer a 50 vanguard, 36 mercenery 29 shadow, and some low level sith juggernaut and marauder. But since i was to lazy to level my chars when i reached 55 at sorcerer haha, otherwise i had 6 lv55s at the moment with the time i have these chars

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Okay I want in. My psn is James_Hutchinson. Hopefully I'll get an invite to one of your games. I'm looking to be more on the criminal side of things as well so that should be interesting.

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

have yet to join you guys yet- is there a crew yet?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users